Annyeong

ZELO, My little Robot.

I wake up and see Zelo standing in front of my bed, just standing there and looking at me. What is he doing in here? I raise myself up and stare at him like he does, but I know from the beginning on, that I'll be losing this game.

"Zelo, what are you doing in here?", I ask him, cause I already start avoiding his eyes. He doesn't answer, why should he? I want to add something but he suddenly grabs my wrist, still looking at me, like I'm an exposured object. He starts pressing my wrist and it hurts so I try to free my hand. Omo! What, if he's about to never let go my wrist like... forever? I mean, he was a weird guy. My wrist begins to hurt, and I shout out.

"Ow! Stop it, Zelo!" But he doesn't stop, he still looks at me curious. What are you trying to learn now? How I sound, when you hurt me? Let my arm go! Then, he suddenly slopes his head slowly and opens his mouth. He screams at me, but it is not a normal voice, it sounds mechanical and more like an alarm. I want to cover my ears, but he still holds my wrist and he scares me... he scares me! This tone... Riiiiiiiiiiiinngg!

I wake up, breathing hard and realize, the strange sound is my alarm clock. I turn it off and stand up. I don't want to go to the livingroom, I am scared, I would find him and would get a dejà-vu. Maybe he has already woke up and run away. Yeah, run, little strange boy, run. But, he looked so weak, the world out there was full of danger. I started running down the stairs. No, don't leave, Zelo, I don't want to be alone anymore. I've always been. When I reach the livingroom, I respire hard. He's gone. I let myself drop onto my knees and start crawling to the sofa. He's gone, he's... No. There he lays, still sleeping. Pew... I breath out with relief and caress his blond and curled hair. Hum, ramyun hair. That's how I would call it. He moves a bit and I apruptly get afraid again, fearing his hands, which probably could grab my wrist and chase it too hard, so I stuggle while standing up, speeding into the kitchen, drinking my coffee to fast, so I burn my tongue, put my shoes on without tying my shoelaces and stumble out of the house to lock the door.

I was the first who enters the office, followed by a collegue, Joon-Soo.

"Good morning~! You're early today!", he says pointing on my hairs. Thank you, asswhole. I know there's a mess on my head. I am brushing it pounting while I realize that I've gotten a short message of Myungseung. Don't write back! He left you alone.

''Annyeong Yoremin, I had to think of you'', is written there. My gosh, why am I blushing and why does my heart beat that fast? Stop that, Yoremin!

''How are you?'', ouu,.... which killer. Now you want to know how I am feeling, right? Why haven't you when you left me? Made this pregnat, you... no, stay calm.

There came my boss throwing a huge pill of papers and exercises on to my desk. 

''Could you finish those till...., what am I saying? No, .... You will finish those till evening, right?'', He says even not looking at me. Who does he think I am? He turnes away flirting with the secretary. Forget it, old man, she's got a boyfriend. 

The whole day is just a disaster. Of course I could not finish my work till evening, so I have to take them with me home late. And it's really late when I stand in front of my door. What are you doing, Yoremin? Why don't you just open the door? I feel it deep in my stomache. What if I will open it and just see a empty flat? Will I be alone, again? 

''Yoremin, just open it!'', I say to myself pushing the door. It's all quite. Sure he left. Why should he stay here? With me. Maybe he thinks I am a old and desperate woman. Please, don't think that! My feets are nearly running. I stand right in front of him. He's laying there like I left him a few hours ago. He must be really exhausted. Aigoo~, and I was so worried. There are laying some books. It could have been me. I put them back into the shelf. But I am also really tired and decide going to bed, too. In my room it's dark, but I can lay here with a good conscience. He's laying on the sofa sleeping like me a few minutes later. Deeply. 

I feel somebody's pulling my bed sheet. I don't want to wake up. My alarm clock hasn't even rang. I look up and my eyes get hurt. To bright. Zelo is standing in front of my bed. What are you doing here? He slopes his head and I am scared he would open his mouth and a ringing sound would come out of it. 

''Annyeong.''

I twinkle and sit up scratching my head confused. 

Did he... did he just say 'Annyeong'?