Knowing

ZELO, My little Robot.

 

''I love you.''

 


 

I look at him and he looks at me but I know I am losing this game. What should I answer this guy. How could he tell me that he loves me? Zelo... are you aware of your words..? I don't want to hurt you. It's not just those feelings I still got for my Ex... it's that I am a few years older and you are definitely too young for me. But how should I teach him that I don't love him? My fingers are trembling, my heart is racing like crazy and I start to bite my nails as he suddenly looks down.

''I don't want you to be hurt anymore.''

Zelo,.. what are you saying?

''what do you mean?''

I slope my head surprised. but I am so happy he said something.

''You cried last night. I read that the humans are crying if they are in deep pain or really sad and frustrated. Just somtimes they cry if they are laughing or happy but the most just do it when they are really sad. And then you came home and hugged me.. and cried. And I can't hear you cry so bitterly... I never want you to be so sad anymore. I don't want you to be hurt like this anymore. And I was so confused as you hid your face onto my chest-'' and he touches his chest ''-I didn't know what to do.''

I look at him and suddenly I feel like chuckling... No I want to laugh but hold it back. Instead of talking I just clear my throat and brush my hair behind my ear. I look into his insecure eyes and smile softly.

''I understand... so.... you don't want me to cry again...'', I ask him and he nods before he blinks. ''And that's why you told me you love me...?'', I keep talking very slow and look at him.

''Yeah, that's why.'', he answers and I feel so light.

Oh...my..god. Thank you, thank you, thank you~!!

''And because I like to be with you.''

''Zelo... I am the only thing you know. This is the only place you know. Of course you like to be with me.'', I say and clean up the floor from the culets.

''Yeah, you are.'', he replies and I continue cooking.

''why were you crying last night?'', he askes and I stop.

''Nothing important.''

''How can't it be important? Human are just crying if they are in deep pain or really sad and frustrated.''

''But it wasn't important.''

He blinks a few times and looks at me confused.

''then it doesn't make sense.''

''I am a strange woman.... I cry without any reason.'', I answer and the subject is eaten for me.

He blinks a few times but doesn't complain....even if he talks more to himself than to me. So I don't listen. I cook the noodles and add the vegetables. I turn to him and nearly crush into him because he stands so close to me.

''Z-Zelo... you are ... c-close'', I stutter and make a step back but he follows me. ''What are you doing?'', I ask slightly shocked.

''I just wanted to look at you...'', he says and I blush. Calm down Yoremin... he's just a damn tall teenager. NO! He isn't! He's a robot..and maybe he just decided to scan my mind to find out why I was crying. I shut my eyes closed as I suddenly feel his fingers brushing through my hair and hear his breath next to my ear. I blush madly and try to calm down but fail. Zelo.. you're to close..! I feel his hand touching mine and don't dare to open my eyes. What is he doing..? I want to step back but hit my head onto the wall and shriek quietly and shut up quickly. His fingers are wandering down my ear down my neck and I gasp. I feel his breath onto my lips and shut them close. Don't...Zelo..don't. Don't kiss me....please. I am too afraid of it. My body is trembling slightly and I try to stop it and control my breath. His breath is coming closer and and I try to walk back again but there's no space as his fingers slide over my key bones and I bite my lip.

''You're face is red.'', I open my eyes and look right into his ones. Oh...my god!

''I-it is..?'', I stutter and he hugs me.

I look at him and am totally confused. Why... does he hug me..?

''that's what you did last night.'', I look at him and try to release me and he lets me go.

''E-excuse me Zelo... '', I say and walk into the livingroom before I turn back to him. ''Wait...w-wait here..''

Then I leave the livingroom and walk into the garden and try to calm my face.... but it's getting hotter and hotter.

''!'', I shriek and look down at the city. Yoremin, why are you acting like this..?? He's ways younger than you! Stop that! It's not right. I walk up and down and look at him where he's still standing and walk to the door.

''Sit down Zelo,...you're making me nervous.'', I tell him and he obeys perfectly.

Why is my heart racing like that? I don't want to feel like that! I sit down onto the terrace and look down onto the city I live. Seoul.. my hometown.. a metropol...a big city. I sigh and ruffle my hair lightly. Zelo... Why did you just land in my garden? There thousend.. no maybe billions of other garden in the province of seoul. So I get up and walk to him into the living room.

''Zelo...?''

He looks up and I run a hand through his ramyun hair.

''Do you want to sleep in my bed this night?''

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, YOREMIN??

.