The Guessing Game

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 7

 

{He likes them juicy.}

 

_____________

 

By the time the trio reached home, they had their own wild theories about Baekhyun. 

 

"Maybe, he is a secret agent of another country, working undercover." Chen spoke up while making finger guns and dramatically pointing it here and there. They were sitting on the sofa of their living room while discussing about Baekhyun's identity as currently it was much more interesting than anything else. 

 

"Maybe he is a stripper and the personal of the CEO of BBH Corp. who might be his sugar daddy. Which explains all the money." Sehun thoughtfully nodded as if he didn't just make a completely absurd statement.

 

Chen looked at the younger in disbelief whereas Chanyeol didn't mind the theory. "It might be. He does have some juicy thighs." Chanyeol spoke up unconsciously while his lips with an expression less face.

 

"Hey! You said that you didn't like him? Chen questioned the tall yoda. 

 

"I said I didn't like him but I don't hate him either and that doesn't mean that I don't observe him, does it?" Chanyeol casually shrugged. 

 

"You sound like a stalker. Anyways, I still think that he is a secret agent." Chen announced and slumped back on his seat. 

 

"And I still think that he is a stripper with a sugar daddy." Sehun announced and slumped back in his seat just like Chen did. 

 

Chanyeol thought a bit before speaking up, "I think that he is a serial killer and murdered a man, took his identity and is secretly planning our demise." 

 

"With his cute hazy eyes? Sure." Chen rolled his eyes.

 

"Then how can he be a secret agent with cute hazy eyes?" Chanyeol argued back.

 

"I still think th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter