"Seme" SME

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 9

 

{SME to the rescue.}

 

______________


Chanyeol was alone in his apartment. Sehun and Chen had already left for work. They purposely didn't wake him up so that he gets late.

He groaned and got up from his bed. 9:20 am.
He had to get ready and reach the company within 40 minutes.

He quickly got up and ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower. It took him 20 minutes to get to work when he had to use public transportation since Sehun and Chen took the car, so he had to hurry up.

He quickly got ready, putting on the first thing that came in his hands. He didn't have the time to knot his tie so he just grabbed it and stuffed it into his pocket.

He also didn't have time to have a proper breakfast. So, like an idiot, he put dry cereal in his mouth and rushed to pour some milk and sugar into his mouth as well, and almost chocked to death, simultaneously spilling stuff and making a mess.

He ran outside towards the nearest bus stop, clutching his sling on one hand and holding his phone on other.

He was lucky that the bus hasn't left yet. He quickly got in and thankfully there was a seat for him. He paid for the ticket and sank down on his seat.

"I'm going to kill those two little maggots."

***********

Chanyeol walked into the company while making his tie with full concentration. He ignored the curious looks he got from others and kept doing his thing. He managed to reach the company on time.

He walked towards a lift, got in and pressed the floor number. Just as the lift was about to close he heard someone shout, asking to stop the lift.

He quickly held the door preventing them from closing in. Someone like him must have been late to work, he thought to himself.

He saw a person dash into the lift and bend down to catch his breath. He was about to ask the man if he was okay but stopped when he recognised who it was.

Baekhyun.

His eyes grew as wide as saucers as he froze on his place.

"God, I'm seriously going out of shape. I guess I really need to start going back to gym." he heard the petite males voice.

He didn't wanted to face him.

He saw Baekhyun run a hand through his brown locks and straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter