Shooting Star

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 2

 

{Granting the ultimate wish.}

 

______________

 

The man couldn't help but feel weird with all these eyes on him. He just wanted to peacefully finish his unhealthy midnight dinner and get the hell out of here. It was going on great until he got into a deadly coughing fit and ended up being the centre of attention.

He stopped mumbling to himself and turned to look up at the others. He quietly got up and gave everyone an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your dinner. Please, ignore me and enjoy your food."

He bowed and swiftly sat back in his seat, picking up the chopsticks to finish his bowl of jajangmyeon.

Squeals and excited yet hushed murmurs erupted all around the restaurant. Chanyeol rolled his eyes while mumbling, " kisser."

He was in a bad mood. The fact that he himself couldn't set his eyes away from the man made him furious about the appearance of this stranger.

Junmyeon had heard him mumble and slightly nudged him, "Hey, don't be rude. He just apologised even though it wasn't his fault."

Junmyeon's mood seemed to be a bit uplifted as he finally smiled. Actually, everything in the small tent restaurant turned a bit lively after that small incident. The group of boys watched as the mysterious and strangely very polite stranger kept eating his dinner, oblivious to the stares he was getting and the commotion he caused.

Suddenly a very crazy looking Heechul entered the restaurant and went towards the table where the rest were sitting.

"It's time to partyyy." He half yelled and started shimmying around people's faces. Everyone was in a light mood so they just laughed along.

"Hello to you too hyung." Kyungsoo spoke up and rolled his eyes.

"Hello to you too my dear owl friend. Let's start this party." Heechul sat down with them away from Kyungsoo, ignoring the deadly glare thrown at him.

"So, what are you guys up to? I ditched Siwon and Leetuk just to come here. Tell me something spicy." Heechul smirked while rubbing his hands together.

"Nothing much. Just the usual. The only difference is that before we were successful employed individuals and now we are stupid jobless assclowns." Kai spoke something for the first time in two hours. His plate of chicken was empty.
Well, that explains his sudden interest in surroundings.

"Hey come on, chill. Anyways, why is this restaurant so loud today?" Heechul questioned while looking here and there. Suddenly, the strange man caught his attention. He whistled while leaning back in his chair while ogling the man.

"That. Is the answer to your question." Yixing stated and started nibbling on his corn dog.

"He clearly looks like he owns a country but then why is he eating in a dingy restaurant like thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter