Baby Boss

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 4

 

{Baekhyun is a stubborn baby boss.}

 

______________

 

"Sir are you sure this is going to work? I mean, I don't doubt you or anything but we literally tried everything to uplift this company."

CEO Nam was stressed and kept pacing around the room while Baekhyun just casually sat on his chair. They were in Nam's office after they left the hall.

"First of all, stop calling me sir. We can't let them know about my actual identity. Call me by my name. And secondly, you probably didn't try everything, that's why it didn't work. You need to think out of the box. Plus, I made up my mind already. I'm giving this company chance. Shouldn't you be happy about it?" Baekhyun started explaining while pointing his finger in the air.

"Well Sir-" Nam began speaking but Baekhyun glared at him, so the former stopped and started speaking again correcting his mistake.
"B..Baekhyun. Well, we can hire a professional advisor. You don't need to do the deed yourself." He pleaded to the boss who looked a bit like a baby.

"Are you trying to imply that I'm unprofessional and incapable?" The baby boss raised his eyebrow in a challenging manner.

"No..no. I didn't mean it like that. I just-" CEO Nam was again cut in the middle.

"Then I guess there is no other problem. I have made my decision. You can just relax and manage your other companies. I'll handle this one." The puppy look alike ordered in a stern voice.

Baekhyun's vice president and director were also sitting there. They kept looking at their childish boss plus CEO spin in his chair while lecturing Nam.

Yes, it was difficult at times to work under a person with such behaviour but they knew that he was responsible enough to take important decisions and that he doesn't joke around when it comes to stuff related to business. So, when Baekhyun announced that he was personally going to check on this company they di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter