Spy Brothers

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 6

 

{I spy with my little eye, something brown.}

 

______________

 

 

 

Chanyeol was having mixed feelings about Baekhyun and his intentions. Well, one can't blame someone for being cautious.

 

But just to be clear, he didn't hate the man.

 

He and his house mates, Sehun and Chen, quickly decided to go back home after work. Apparently, Chen wanted to watch re-runs of the show named 'Hello Counceller' and Sehun and Chanyeol wanted to see their dogs.

 

The tallest drove them to their apartment. 

 

When they reached home Chen immediately skipped towards his room to change into comfortable clothes. 

 

"Toben-ah!" Chanyeol shouted loudly and a small hyperactive black ball of fur came running towards him. Sehun saw his dog Vivi peacefully standing and wagging his tail and went towards him. Their pets reflected upon their owners personality. 

 

"Wah! My Toben is so energetic today. I guess we need to take them to the park or something." Chanyeol kept watching his dog, run around the sofa in circles. 

 

"Hmm, that seems like a good idea. Vivi is energetic today too." Sehun spoke up while petting the hair of his white dog which was just snuggling onto it's owner. 

 

Chanyeol didn't comment on Sehun's definition of energetic and went to his room to change his clothes.

 

They came out of their respective rooms and saw Chen who was already laying down on the couch while watching TV. They decided to drag him along since it was not healthy for him to be a couch potato. 

 

"Yah! Please! Leave me. I want to watch my show! Hey! Stop manhandling me! Yah! Ansvdhjsdjk.." Sehun gagged Chen's mouth with a handkerchief and kept dragging him out. Chanyeol closed the door and held on to the two dog leashes. They decided to go to the public park. It was not that far away, just about three blocks away.

 

They kept walking while looking around, enjoying their afternoon. On the other hand Chen kept whining loudly, catching attention from the trespassers. 

 

After a few long minutes, which felt like hours, thanks to Chen, they finally reached the park. Walking in they spotted a place by the corner with two small benches and decided to rest for a while as the long walk was really tiring. Their dogs kept running around and playing.

 

"Hyung, you need to start behaving like a grown up and stop whining." Sehun elbowed Chen. 

 

"Yah! Says the man child who still likes to sleep with his hyungs!" Chen yelled back.

 

Chanyeol laughed a bit and slumped his head over the back of the bench. He could see the street outside the park.

 

"I do that because I love my hyungs. Not because I'm childish. Unlike you who likes to sleep in his dinosaur onsies." Sehun fought back with an equally embarrassing comeback. 

 

"That was a low blow." Chanyeol commented but the two ignored him and kept bickering.

 

Chen dramatically placed his hand on his chest and gasped, "You take that back right now or I'll tell everyone that you can't sleep without drinking a warm glass of milk."

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter