Mr. Hwang Baekhyun

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 3

 

{Mr. Perfect is their saviour?}

 

_______________


Everyone was walking around in the company building, slowly trying to pack their stuff as they had to leave today.

"I'm going to miss working here." Junmyeon sighed as he ran a hand on his desk.

Yesterday night for them was both good and bad. When they were getting out of the restaurant they saw Junmyeon sitting with Mr. Perfect, and guess what, they went nuts over it.

When the man left they started flooding Junmyeon with questions like "Why was he with you?" "What was he talking about?" "Did you already know about him?" this and that and yada yada yada.

They still haven't stopped as they keep asking Junmyeon about if he told his name to him or not but Junmyeon simply does not remember because he was too drunk.

He and his small marketing team was gathered in his office. The people from other departments were also in a similar condition, sulking around, crying, and packing up their stuff.

"So, does anyone have any plans about what to do?" Chen spoke up and sat on a chair.

Yixing shrugged and answered, "My mother asked me to come back to China and begin working there."

"What?! You are leaving hyung! What about Korea? What about us?" Kai instantly shot up and started shaking Yixing.

"Hmm.. Do you want to come with me? It will be a new beginning for us. You know new country, new people." Yixing smiled at them.

Minseok shook his head in denial, "Well it's not easy for us. We have our military services here, so it will be tough when our time to join will come. It's okay for us to stay here in Korea. Don't worry we will support you."

Chanyeol was quietly standing by the window gazing outside. His mind was fogged up with random thoughts. All the noise and the chit-chat went unheard. His personality is usually a 'happy go lucky' type but he can't handle such serious situations.

Suddenly, Taemin their co-worker from sales department, burst into the room.
"Guys, CEO Nam is here, he wants everyone down within five minutes."
With this he rushed out of the room and went in to another one to inform them.

"That's weird. What does he want from us now? Plus, he didn't even tell us where to go." Kyungsoo scratched his head in confusion. Junmyeon nodded his head yet motioned everyone to do as said.

They quickly went out and took the stairs towards the main hall as they saw that other workers from different departments were gathered there, standing and murmuring to each other.

They decided to go and stand amongst them and wait for their CEO to show up. Heechul waved at them. He was standing with his co-workers from advertising department. Chen waved back with a smile.

Everyone's face held an expression of confusion. They were clearly informed that they need to get their stuff and leave today. No further discussions or meetings will be held. But, now suddenly in such a super short notice they asked everyone to gather around.

The door of the hall creaked open, gaining everyone's attention. Their boss aka CEO Nam came in along with few of his workers following from behind along with some unknown faces. CEO Nam's face held emotions of surprise and uncertainty. He cleared his throat to begin his speech. By this time everyone was curious about what he was going to say.

"So, umm.. I have a good news and a bad news for you. What do you want me to present you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter