One hoe

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 8

 

{Swish swish bish, another one in the basket.}

 

_______________

 

15th November


Baekhyun was sprawled across his king sized bed when his sleep got disturbed due to the sound of someone ringing the bell.

Yesterday after the meeting he wanted to go and sleep in his small apartment but Taeyong and Jinyoung immediately stopped him and confiscated his Lucy's and apartment's keys, leaving him an only option to use his bigger apartment.

He slowly opened his eyes to check the time. 7:34 am.
The person at the door seemed to be really impatient.

He groaned as he grumpily stood up, eyes still closed. His journey to the main door was very challenging and full of dangers as he almost smashed himself on the fish tank, stubbed his toe on the glass center table and fell face first on the carpet while walking towards the door, with his hair sticking up in every direction.

"What?!"

"Calm down it's just me. Chill." Wonho rolled his eyes and walked in casually, avoiding Baekhyun's glare. Baekhyun sighed and closed the door before sitting down on the sofa. "You know I need to be at work by 10 o'clock. Plus, I sleep late."

"Not my problem. You said that you would come to gym today. You are slacking off Byun." Wonho was Baekhyun's neighbour and gym trainer...kinda. He actually worked in a company who designed various gadgets like drones, etc. When they first met each other, Baekhyun was so amazed by Wonho's built that he irritated the latter until he agreed to be his gym trainer. Baekhyun being Baekhyun, he soon got bored of exercising and tried to slack off. But then Wonho was determined to help the little boy gain some weight and muscles. All thanks to him, now Baekhyun had well built abs.

"Why don't you go to gym with Changkyun? He needs it more than I do. Plus, now that you are here can you make me some breakfast." Baekhyun smiled.

"I'm not your maid Baekhyun. I'm your gym instructor."

"There can be exceptions."

"There are no exceptions."

"So you are implying that you can't cook."

"I can cook. Much better than you."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Prove it."

"Okay!" with this Wonho got up and strode to the kitchen, not even sensing what Baekhyun just did.

Baekhyun smirked to himself. Wonho was easy to trick into doing stuff for him.

"I'll show you how much of a great cook I am." Wonho huffed to himself and picked up a pan and started preparing to make an omelette.

Just when he cracked an egg to add it to the bowl, realisation hit him like a truck. Not again.
"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!"

He rushed towards the living room while holding the frying pan, ready to hit his student, but Baekhyun was faster and ran off to the bathroom while laughing loudly. Wonho sighed and decided to complete cooking breakfast for the little fox.

Baekhyun had to start his work pretty late so he took his time in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter