Screwed

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 10

 

{The secret interview gone wrong.}

 

_________________


It was a rush. They were using the meeting room located on the first floor so that it would be easier for them. Also, they didn't want their supervisor aka Baekhyun to see them do this. The applicants had arrived and were sitting outside, waiting for their turns.

Junmyeon and Minseok were taking the interview while the rest of them were in their offices. Their fifteenth candidate just left the room when they asked the others to wait a minute.

Junmyeon sighed and massaged his temples.
"This is horrible. None of the people who we met were able enough. It felt like they were here just to have some fun."

"Relax, we have ten more left. Let's not give up." Minseok patted his shoulder.

Just then someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." Minseok said and saw that it was Chanyeol.

"Hey, how is it going? Find someone yet." He walked towards a chair and sat down.

Minseok just shook his head in denial.

"Let me help you with it." Chanyeol sighed and called in the sixteenth applicant.

*********

"That's really nice. I like your cover designs. We'll find a cover model and then you can start working on it." Baekhyun smiled at the designing department while flipping through their design catalogue.

"Do you have any suggestions for us sir?" Ten, the head of the department spoke up.

"I don't think so. This is great. The problem isn't in the designing of this magazine. It's in the content. We need to make it appealing and according to the recent public interest. After all this is a fashion magazine." Baekhyun explained and handed back the catalogue.

"I guess I should leave now. If you have any queries or suggestions please feel free to contact me or just come to my office." he politely smiled and turned around to leave.

"We'll work hard." The employees spoke up and bowed at him.

Baekhyun walked out of the room, satisfied with whatever they discussed.

"Wah! They are good. It finished faster than I expected." Baekhyun stretched his arms while mumbling to the assistant assigned to him by the company. They were walking towards the lift.

"What would you like to do now? It's nearly 12:30 right now sir. You have thirty minutes before you go to meet the marketing department." Yeri spoke up.

"Hmm, let's not waste time. We can go there right now." Baekhyun took a file which he was going to give to the marketing team. They entered the lift and pressed the floor number 11.

Upon entering the floor they saw that the employees were busy.

"Hello." Baekhyun greeted them but the response was not the one that he expected. They just stood there with wide eyes looking at him.

He was confused. Was there something wrong? He cleared his throat and greeted them again.

"Oh, hello sir." Chen spoke up immediately, breaking others trance as they started greetings the supervisor.

Baekhyun chuckled at their behaviour and walked in."I'm sorry for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter