hot tension

caramel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while you read Sam Kim - Breath

Everything, literally everything was new to you. From doing a passport to going to the airport and lastly be on a plane. You were extremely excited, couldn't contain your happiness when the aeroplane began to take off and you were floating in the skies, how the clouds appearing like marshmallows, well grey ones as you were here at midnight.

As soon as the both of you landed on Krabi Island, in Thailand the next day, you were all yawning because you couldn't sleep well in the plane while Mr Jeong still fresh and handsome as if he'd gotten enough sleep, in charged of everything in the most reliable yet perfect manner ever.

Both of you checked into a penthouse pool suite with the sea view and upon entering, all you see was the blue sea. Dropping the duffel bag on the floor, you ran towards the balcony, grabbing on the wrought-iron railing, in awe by the view of the crystal clear water, sound of the soft waves and the fine golden dust sand. 

On the other hand, Jaehyun was examining the penthouse suite, observing the space the moment both of you got in. Upon entering, it was a huge room whereby the left side was a sliding glass wooden door, connected to a personal swimming pool outside. There was a queen-sized bed on the edge of the right side of the room and next to it was the bathroom. And then to the end, there was a vintage rattan couch with few cushions and pillows, facing the LED TV screen. Spread through this room was the private balcony attached to both the room and also the swimming pool, with two rattan chaise lounge chair, the perfect spot to sit on at night to stargaze, to enjoy the scenery of the calming waves and the nature of coconut trees. 

Too immersed in the landscape, probably like a 5-year-old child of overly fascinated with every single little thing that was very first to you, you didn't realized another being stood behind you, rested his chin on the top of your head, inhaling the strawberry shampoo emanated through your soft and fluffy hair.

Sensing another being, you immediately spun upon the contact, gaze flickered up at him, wondering why of the sudden proximity. But what he saw was pleasant to his eyes, the you with lovely adorable puppy eyes, staring right into him that he couldn't help but wanted to kiss. Ever since you moved to his house, he'd developed a habit, which is to kiss you. He was probably insane to have that kind of sudden thought whenever he was with you so as you attempted to flee and be far from him (you felt awkward), he prevented that by outstretching his arms, placing his hands on the railings, trapping your body against his. He casted down his eyes, running a knuckle down from the side of your face to your jaw, in the smoothest conduct, taking his own sweet time to admire how delicate and fragile your features were, noticing the innate redness of your cheeks. He then rubbed a thumb over your lower lip, realizing how luscious and plump it was. 

At this point, you could no longer think straight, allowing him to plant a deep kiss on your forehead, then tucking the strands to the back of your ears, leaning close to your face to study the features he couldn't get enough with. Flush spreaded across your cheeks when he locked his mesmerizing gaze for a moment like about a minute or two, heart thumping so loudly in your chest, skin tingled due to the unfamiliar yet exciting touch.

"I think I'm falling in love..." he murmured, leaning in to press his lips on the side of your lips. As your eyes drifted shut, surprised by a kiss near to your lips, Jaehyun lifted your body up by gripping beneath your underarm, rested your torso against his wide shoulder,  allowing your weight to depend on his. He was carrying you like a child, and then putting you on the bed.

"You need some sleep, sweetheart. You have eyebags here. I'll go get some food for you, okay?" 

As soon as Mr Jeong left you all alone in the room, you were sweating a bucket, hand pressing against your heart that pounded so fast. Why is he treating you like this? Is this normal in a household? This isn't how a father treat a daughter, right? Well, of course not, you aren't that stupid to begin with. It was probably more than that. 

You were drowsily blinking at the ceiling, spreaded your legs and arms wide, the end of your hair lifted due to the ceiling fan that stirred slowly and soon you conked out on the bed.

 

 

You woke up by the noise of water splashing, meekly, rolling your body while your forearm pillowing the side of your face. But the moment you realized total darkness engulfed the sky outside through the view of the balcony, you gasped, eyes widened, sprang up from the bed in disbelief. ... Is it that late already? Just how long did you sleep? The first thing you look for was Mr Jeong and when you found him swimming in the pool, you immediately felt relieved and safe.

"Hey, sweetheart, you're awake" he beamed with delight, elated to see you standing at the room like a doll who came to life, all fresh and adorable again. Running his fingers through his wet hair, he swam closer to the side of the pool and rested his forearms on the outer edge while cocking his head up to look at you. "Care to join me?"

Taken aback by the invitation, you shook your head politely, didn't wish to soa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter