the truth

caramel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while you read 리아 (LIA) (ITZY) - 푸른꽃 (Blue Flower)

Turr turr ... turr turr ... turr turr ... turr turr     Turr turr ... turr turr ... turr turr ... turr turr ...

".." not in the middle of his peaceful night with you was ruined just because of a damn phone call. Jaehyun stopped whatever impure touching that he was indulging in and stretched his arm to reach for his phone placed on the coffee table. He clicked his tongue, putting his phone next to his ear while another hand rested against his thigh.

You were left sitting in between his widespread legs, head turning slightly to watch him answering a call with a solemn expression, his sharp eyes pierced through your entire existence. Mr Jeong literally shifted his attention to his phone real quick and no longer on you. Your lower lip pushed up slightly, pouting at him. What exactly are you thinking? You weren't sure what feeling was this but you wished so much he'd continue the 'touching' moment for a little longer. You fiddled with your fingers when the phone call lasted for too long and Mr Jeong seemed frustrated with his irritated tone so you got up and bowed slightly at him before you return to the bed. But he wasn't paying attention to you at all...

You waited and waited but accidentally fell asleep on the bed. By the time Jaehyun finished speaking to his secretary, he was exasperated with how Leah calling for a shareholder meeting on tomorrow's morning meaning he had to leave in another 3 hours from Thailand to fly back to Korea. He was feeling guilty that he was not able to take a break here with you and he was worried to leave you alone in Thailand so he had to bring you back no matter what.

Jaehyun did not realize you'd already gone to bed, sleeping so casually with a man like him in this room with you. Well, he'd to emphasize himself as a danger posing to you because it became apparent to how he was not able to control his lust whenever he was with you. He didn't want to wake you up as he approached you, settled at the edge of the bed while staring down at you. A hand landed on your forehead, his forefinger removing your bangs away from your face softly before he bent and planted a chaste kiss. Why do you smell like fresh strawberries? Rested his nose on your forehead for a moment longer to inhale more of you, completely forgotten he had to wake you up by now. Tucking a strand of your hair to the back of your ear, he found himself leaving another kiss on your cheek, deeply mesmerized by your childlike features. His thumb kept rubbing your cheek, soft and gentle, his hazel eyes sparkled when it was directed to your lips parted slightly, emitting slow whistling sound.

"sweetheart, you should wake up" he whispered, his endearing gaze fixed on your closed eyes. A hand slipped under your back, shifted nearer to the spine, tucking your body close to his arms as he let your bum to fall on his lap. Breathing in the scent of your baby hair on the forehead, he on your hair, adoring your face up close, calling you again. "Ryeon, you should wake up-"

A series of soft s was heard and drowsily blinking your sleepy eyes at him before you squinted, staring into his eyes for fifteen seconds straight. Are you dreaming? Is this the first time you wake up and the first thing you see is him? This must've been a dream, a very beautiful one. 

As you stretched your arms lightly, you turned slightly and buried your face into his chest, moaned for one last time before you spoke. 

"I'm sleepy" it was pure warmth and comfort to be in his embrace, a dream that couldn't be real hence you took advantage of it, inhaling his signature cologne and snuggled into it for a long moment. 

On the other hand, Jaehyun was too stunned to speak. Is this the first time? Is this the first time you whined at him and being clingy? He was flustered, knitting his brows in confusion but a warm smile spreaded across his lips after that. He liked this reaction of yours. At this point, he might gave up attending the shareholder meeting just to spend more time with you, learning how precious this moment is to him.

"Sweetheart, we need to leave now.."

Is his scent too vivid? And his presence too warm? As much as how absurb this appeared to you right now, you couldn't ignore his soft voice that was ringing in your ears. 

"Mr Jeong, am I not dreaming?" you backed away from burying into his chest, looking up at him with pure confusion. Blinking twice, you realized this was too real so you shook your head slightly, muttering 'sorry' as you weren't aware you were sleeping on his lap this whole time and he was literally hugging you. 

As you finally got away from his body, you bowed at him, awkward at the contact. 

"I must be crazy... I'm sorry Mr Jeong.. I wasn't aware-" 

"It's okay, I was the one who put you on my lap. Sweetheart, I'm sorry to tell you this but we must leave to Seoul today. There is a meeting I must attend, can you possibly get ready now?" the guilt in his voice was obvious but you weren't paying attention much about leaving back to Seoul. You were confused by how you ended on his lap and how he was the one who moved you.

When you weren't moving the slightest at the state of confusion, staring at him sitting on the bed edge, he got up instantly, leaned foward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter