about her

caramel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while you read TVXQ - Unforgettable

The man must have gotten insane. He was so mad. He didn't even know why he was being like this. ing his silk top, brushing his hair back using his fingers, he clicked his tongue. He's indeed frustrated. Trying to calm his anger, he took a small sip of the wine, slowly savouring the sweet flavour in his mouth, he then swirled the wine glass for a moment, his mind sinking in deep thoughts.

His head automatically turned to look at you, shifted his gaze at you who were still lying flatly on the bed, so out of everything.

He sighed, just what the hell is wrong with him? He'd been checking on you every minute after got away from your body. He couldn't help but feel worried about you. He was mad at you for being reckless and vulnerable again before his eyes. He didn't like it when you weren't aware of how dangerous the world could be. He didn't want you to be harmed and hurted just because of a single mistake you almost committed.

Sauntering back and forth at the balcony, he fished out the cigarette packet from the side pocket of his slacks and took one out, put it in between his lips. 

Burning the tip of the cigarette, he exhaled a cloud of black and grey, releasing the tension within himself. He realized he needed the time to think as to why and what made him acted like an animal towards you earlier. He was trying to plant the fear into your head but he almost lost control of himself.

You weren't even someone close to him, his acquaintance, a friend or even a family. You are a complete stranger that made him go crazy.

When he turned to look at you again this time, you were already in a seating position on the bed that he finally heaved a sigh of relief. Well, at least he could be reassured that you were fine now albeit how scared you were earlier.

 

Thoughts, emotions and feelings kept bombarding your mind at once that you got so overwhelmed with the situation. Somehow you could deduce that you were both upset and relieved at the same time. You didn't know how your action should be next but you felt the need to express your resentment towards him.

It was right when he knelt down infront of you, a knee pressed on the hard parquet flooring and you unconsciously...

 

Papp!! 

 

You slapped him across his face, landed your hand right where you thought it should belong, weren't sure it was with force or just a light one but Mr Jeong wasn't looking at you for a moment, sighing regrettably at his actions earlier. You had the right to be upset, that was what you thought.

Grabbing the blanket tightly against your neck to cover the front of your body, you stared at him with great disappointment in your eyes. 

"Hypocrite" 

"I hate you. I really hate you" you said, gazing down at him but he wasn't looking at you, sighing even more before he finally turned to face you, all solemn and earnest. 

"I'm sorry" 

He offered his apology, sincerely and genuine but right at this moment, you hated yourself how you could easily forgive him at heart, how your anger and resentment towards him had already subsided. Your statement of how you hated him contradicted with how you felt. You knew you deserved to release your anger but you were so relieved he wasn't that type of person whom you hoped so much he wasn't. 

"I'm sorry" he apologized once again, checking you, eyeing you worriedly and damn... At times like this, you could feel butterflies fluttering in your stomach just because of his gaze alone. Just what feeling is this? You don't like this at all. 

"I'm really sorry, sweetheart. I don't mean to hurt you" 

He was remorseful of his actions and now waiting for your forgiveness. He knew what he did was wrong and he hoped so much to be on good terms with you again. He was studying your face, how sweaty you'd became, hair dishevelled, and how swollen and red your small lips were. He felt utterly awful because of this, blaming the beast in him.

You were just too quiet that he decided to give you more time and yeah by now if you rejected his apology, he wouldn't have minded. It was his fault and he should prioritize your feelings and emotions first but soon he will ask for your forgiveness again. He will never give up...

He got up and straightened himself, staring down at you who were still looking lost and confused, staring blankly at the floor instead of him. When he was about to go, you held him by his wrist to stop him from leaving.

"You're forgiven." you said, cocking your head up to look at him. "I want to believe that you're a good person. I want to trust you" 

Have you ever met someone nicer than mother? You'd for countless times encountered people who never appreciate your being, got abandoned for so many times that you didn't wish to have another person who'd been kind to you to leave your side. You tried to understand his actions, apprehended the reasons behind it and you realized perhaps you were at fault too.

"I'm really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter