Sizzling

Bésame sin miedo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun rubbed herself on Moonbyul's crotch while caressing the girl's stomach.

Cupping the older girl's s in her hands, the transferred student sighed with pleasure and smirked.

The professor's assistant wanted to slap the black-haired student but also her tongue.

Leaning closer to kiss the younger one, the gorgeous girl felt frustrated when Moonbyul turned her face to avoid contact.

She tried to stand up but the dark-haired girl grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer.

There was strong friction between their and Yongsun forgot to breathe for a moment.

The 23-year-old felt her getting wet and squeezed Moonbyul's neck in an attempt to make her suffer.

Instead, the transferred student got even more aroused and squeezed Yongsun's .

_______ I hate you! You keep treating me like a toy.

The brown-haired girl released her grip and slapped the handsome one.

Shocked by the slap, Moonbyul pushed the gorgeous girl to the side and stood up.

_______ YOU brought me to this bed. Are you a lunatic?

_______ Still, you insist on using my body while rejecting my kiss.

_______ Why do you even care? You hate me. You have a boyfriend. And you were enjoying the make-out moment as much as I was.______ Moonbyul exclaimed with some anger.

The shorter girl ignored her and left the room in a hurry.

Frustrated, upset, and furious, the skinny girl fixed her clothes, and her hair and got out of fhe room shortly after.

Seeing Yongsun dancing with her boyfriend,  the transferred student lost the joy to stay at the party but a beautiful stranger pulled her close and whispered:

______ I heard rumors about you.

______ Is that so?

______ Yeah. Is it true that you use your tongue when you kiss?______ The girl smirked.

______ Wanna find out?______ Moonbyul lifted her eyebrow.

______ I sure do.

______ Do you need to hide or...?

______ Nah. I'm out and proud.______ The girl grinned.

______ Alright then.______ The skinny one grabbed the stranger by the nape and with intensity.

Yongsun blinked several times and tried to act normal but got dry and she felt inexplicably sad.

The brunette heard her boyfriend saying something but her ears sounded hollow and his voice extremely distant.

She saw her roommate interlocking hands with the other girl and leaving the party soon after that cinematographic kiss.

"Why do you hate me so much? Or do you feel disgusted by my mouth, Byul-YI?_____ The 23-year-old hated herself for being affected by that ordinary person who should mean nothing to her.

_____ x ______

The weeks went by pretty quickly and the professor's assistant got back to her cold behavior around the transferred student.

On the following occasions in which her friends included Moonbyul in their bonding time, Yongsun found excuses not to go.

Not enjoying being ignored, the black-haired one provoked her roommate every chance she had.

The 22-year-old preferred being cursed or mistreated in any way by Yongsun to not being acknowledged by her.

They had passionate arguments in front of 100 students during Bada's and Rina's classes.

It might seem just a difference of opinion in the eyes of those people but they were really battling their private war.

At first, the handsome girl was just having fun while teasing the brunette.

Nonetheless, seeing Yongsun hanging on her boyfriend's arm everywhere was causing conflicted feelings on Moonbyul.

The charming girl had a legion of female at her feet. Yet, nobody was waking butterflies in her stomach.

Moonbyul had become one of the best students in the last month and most professors showed interest in her future results.

To her surprise, academic development was more interesting than flirting with strangers just for the sport.

Still, the girl who lived in Brazil for more than a decade was feeling that something was lacking in her life.

While studying in the yard at the campus, Moonbyul got distracted by Yongsun's appearance.

The professor's assistant was in a great mood and she was joking around with Wheein and Hyejin.

They placed a big towel on the grass and sat to have a picnic.

The maknaes teased their unnie as usual but the brunette laughed instead of getting angry.

Moonbyul caught herself admiring Yongsun's cute dimples and she shook her head in disappointment to herself.

A familiar voice made her jump in surprise

______ Who put a spell on my kid? She seems so dreamy.

Quickly, the 22-year-old stood up and hugged her father.

______ Daddy, what a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter