Kiss me without fear

Bésame sin miedo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun softened her way of treating the transferred student.

The older one started being extremely gentle and caring. Especially in front of their friends, who thought the brunette knocked her head somewhere.

Moonbyul, on the other hand, became indifferent and even distant.

The 22-year-old was fully aware that she didn't have just a crush on her roommate and her feeling were suffocating her.

Chorong noticed that the handsome girl had lost her sparkly eyes and was acting melancholic. However, they were never alone. So she didn't know how to help.

After seeing the black-haired one crying in bed one night, the older one camped outside their bedroom until Yongsun arrived.

______ What are you doing, girl? Why aren't you inside?

Putting the finger in front of to ask for silence, Chorong murmured:

______ Just hear me out. There's something wrong with Byul-Yi.

______ Why? What happened? _____ The 23-year-old got worried.

______ She lay down with her face to the wall but I heard her crying. And I know it is not an allergy. Her body was also shaking because she was trying to control her emotions.

______ Oh...

______ So what do we do?

______ I don't think she'll accept my support...But I'll try to find a way to communicate with her.______ The beautiful brunette murmured with a sad expression.

They went back to the room and tried not to make much noise.

Yongsun lay in bed and failed miserably at falling asleep.

One hour later, she grabbed her phone and sneaked into the bathroom.

Not very confident, she video-called professor Ok and prepared herself for being scolded. Instead, the older woman declared:

_______ I am pretty sure something is bothering you deeply to call late at night. And now I'm curious.

______ I apologize, ma'am. But I really need your help. By any chance, do you have access to the students' files? For example, a parent's number?

Laughing, the professor questioned:

______ Don't you think this is quite inappropriate, Yongsun-ah? Even if I have access to this info, it's not very ethical to pass it on to you.

_______ I know...I have no other way though.

_______ Tell me what is going on.

Hesitantly, the assistant explained:

_______ Byul-YI doesn't seem well. And she won't simply talk to me because I did something that hurt her. I'd like to get her father's help. He knows her better than anyone.

______ And why do you care? Aren't you two mortal enemies?

The student saw her professor smirking and she knew the woman had picked up the situation ages ago.

_______ No, we aren't enemies anymore. I care because she is precious to me.

_______ Awww. Alright, I'll break the rules in name of love. I'll text you Mr. Moon's contact soon. Good night.

_______ Thank you, professor._______ The brunette smiled.

_____ x ______ 

It was awkward at first but the student was having a nice time talking to her roommate's father at a restaurant outside the campus.

_______ Okay, Yongsun SSI. I'm worried now. What happened with my kid? What are you not telling me?

Feeling guilty, Yongsun confessed:

_______ Byul-YI is the first girl I like. Unlike her, I don't have understanding parents. My family will probably disown me when they find out I'm in love with someone my own gender. I was able to break up with my boyfriend but the fear of consequences blocked me and I hurt her. I don't know how to fix things between us.

______ Firat things first. Would you like me to speak with your parents?____ The older man softened his tone.

______ They wouldn't listen, Sir. Both are stuck in their views of society and family.______ The beautiful brunette sighed.

Holding her hand, Mr. Moon smiled with sympathy and declared:

_______ You can count on me for anything. If they give you a hard time and fail at giving you support, you can come to live in our house. I'll provide whatever you need.

Taken aback, the 23-year-old murmured:

_______ But you barely know me, Mr. Moon...

_______ If my kid loves you, you are a good girl.______ He grinned.

_______ Did you forget the part I said I hurt her? I am making her suffer, Sir. I don't deserve your consideration______Yongsun was feeling anguish and desperation.

_______ Nonsense. You confronted your fears and contacted me, which means you really like her. Now...Byul-YI won't accept half excuses and gestures. You must prove that you will do whatever it takes to live this love by her side.

_______ But...I am so bad at this. What should I do?

_______ Okay, listen to the romantic master carefully. ______ Moonbyul's father held Yongsun's shoulder affectionately and smiled.

The student found the older man adorable and smiled back.

Suddenly, the brunette was feeling safer and calmer and she adored everything he said.

They talked for more than two hours before he gave her a ride back to the university.

_______ Yongsun-ah.______ He treated her on a first-name basis according to her wish.

_______ Yes, Sir.

_______ Call me appa_____ He winked.

Giggling, the girl responded:

_______ I don't know if I can. It's embarrassing.

_______ Keep practicing. If I know my kid, she is gonna marry you. And we are going to be happy as a family._____ The man winked and Yongsun understood where the girl's crush learned a part of her tricks.

They said farewell and the professor's assistant got back to the dorm feeling confident and excited.

Despite being ignored by the younger one again, she made up her mind about her next move.

A couple of days later, the students had individual presentations in front of professor Bada and the whole class.

Moonbyul was one of the first to do it but nobody could leave until everybody finished.

The black-haired one was getting bored. So she discreetly looked around and realized that Wheein and Hyejin were also in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter