Kiss me if you dare

Bésame sin miedo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The black-haired girl saw that the professor's assistant had closed her eyes.

Yongsun was waiting with anticipation but the transferred student only kept rubbing their noses, pressing their mouths, and placing pecks on her lips.

The older one was still feeling butterflies in her stomach with that traditional Korean kiss though. Nonetheless, her whole body was craving something extra.

Moonbyul her roommate's lips and almost surrendered to what she really wanted to do. Nevertheless, the younger one backed down and walked away.

_______ What are you doing, Byul-ah? I'm not a clown!_____ The brunette exclaimed with frustration.

_______ Your boyfriend must be looking for you, grandma. You better behave.

_______ You don't freaking care. Why are you such a moron?

_______ I'm kinda protecting your reputation, you idiot. How would you feel if someone saw us here? 

_______ This is just a game for you. But I'm out! I'm not a toy! 

The taller one stepped to the side and let her roommate leave the restroom.

Sighing deeply, the transferred student had to wash her face again to calm down.

"I don't wanna love you, girl! You're such a trouble."______ Moonbyul thought and decided to take a walk to empty her mind.

Knowing pretty well that they would argue again if she got back to the dorm, the black-haired one stayed out the whole afternoon and evening.

The handsome student drank at a pub and flirted with a stranger just to spend time.

She needed to bribe one of the campus security guards to let her go inside at 1 am.

A bit tipsy, the skinny one struggled to enter the room without making too much noise.

Chorong woke up and ran to the door to help her.

______ Byul-ah, be careful. Yong may be a heavy sleeper but she will still hear you.______ The older one whispered while holding her by the waist.

_______ You're so cute, unnie. Why can't the idiot be as nice as you?_____ Moonbyul smiled and kissed her roommate's face.

_______ ...You're drunk, aren't you?______ The brunette laughed while putting her friend in bed.

______ Not really. Just slightly tipsy._____ The black-haired one exhaled and caressed Chorong's arm.

______ Okay. So behave and sleep tight.

______ Thank you for the help, unnie. And sorry.

______ For what?

______ For being such a burden. I'm just useless trash. Anywhere I go. I swear I wish I was a good person.

______ Aigo. Don't be silly. Just rest a bit. You'll feel better in the morning._____ The older one patted the transferred student's leg and got back to her bed.

_____ x _____

The following days were especially hard for Moonbyul.

The 22-year-old had to spend too much time with her rival while they were taking care of the professor's projects.

The tests were also coming. So Wheein, Hyejin, and the other girls made a study group and added the handsome one.

Zero pleased about that, Yongsun would speak strictly the necessary during their meetings.

The brunette's boyfriend increased the number of visits when he found out that she was hanging out with the skinny one for academic purposes.

The guy was so obvious in his attempt to mark territory that the other girls couldn't stand looking at his face anymore.

During one of their study sessions, the group made a picnic in the yard and put their notes aside for a brief moment to feed.

Yongsun and Moonbyul had exchanged some longing looks and their friends held their giggles to avoid embarrassing them.

The mood was light until the brunette's boyfriend stood near them and said:

______ Yongsun-ah, would you join me for a moment?

The girls' smiles faded and the older one got on her feet.

Moonbyul saw the guy staring at her with defiance, which made her shake her head.

Sensing problems on the way, Yongsun pulled her boyfriend by the arm and dragged him to the nearest snack bar inside the campus.

______ Honestly, what is Yong unnie's problem? That guy is such trash? ____, Wheein exclaimed.

______ And it doesn't seem that she really likes him. So I don't get it either._____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter