Territorial

Bésame sin miedo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were having a pajama party at Mr. Moon's house.

Byul-YI introduced her new friends to her father and the older man was extremely sweet and gentle.

He explained that he had been invited to spend the weekend out of town. So the students could feel at home.

Yongsun was surprised by how cute and baby the skinny girl behaved around her dad.

The transferred student made her father promise he wouldn't skip any meals and meds.

Mr.Moon kissed Byul-YI on her forehead and suggested that they ordered something delicious to eat.

After staying on their own, the group discussed their preferences for dinner and the black-haired girl called a restaurant to order fried chicken, pizza, and some other things.

They gathered in the living room and started watching some comedy shows.

Once the delivery guy brought their order, Byul-YI asked her friends to go to the table.

The black-haired one organized the things for her guests and finally joined them.

Chorong noticed that the restaurant made a mistake and sent some wrong juice flavors but neither of them bother to call and complain.

Wheein and Hyejin had their mouths filled with chicken while Seulgi and Hyo-Jung were enjoying their slices of pizza.

Byul-YI was about to start eating when she noticed Yongsun's craving eyes toward her bottle of juice.

Shaking her head, the handsome none laughed and handed the bottle to the older girl.

Surprised, the stunning one mouthed a thank you and sipped the beverage.

Without thinking, Byul-YI grabbed a plate and served her roommate.

She hadn't done that to any of the other girls, which caught their eyes and the group shared a smile.

Nobody talked during the meal because they were starving and focused.

Once everybody was full, they sat on the couch and struggled to decide what to watch.

The 22-year-old remembered she should mention something relevant before they became sleepy.

______ Listen, girls. I forgot to mention something. There are 2 guest rooms. I don't include my father's because he still keeps the bed he shared with omma and...It's kinda sacred to him, you know? There are 3 beds in the biggest room. But only 2 in the other. That being said...

Yongsun interrupted with a soft tone:

_______ Don't worry. I can sleep on the couch. I don't mind.

Their eyes locked and Byul-YI sighed deeply before responding:

_______ My father didn't raise me to let a guest sleep on the couch. You can stay in my room and I get the couch.

______ But it's not a big deal. For real.

______ It's all settled, Yong. You stay in my bed.

The younger girl spoke with such authority that the dark-haired one sighed because that attitude aroused her.

Hyejin smirked and touched Wheein with her elbow, making her girlfriend notice the mood too.

The group finally agreed to watch a romantic comedy and they all cuddled.

Half-through the movie, Wheein started dozing off and Hyejin decided to take her upstairs.

Byul-YI helped the younger girls and guided them to the room with 2 beds.

When the black-haired one got back to the first floor, she told the other girls that their bedroom was the second on the left and that hers was the last one.

Chrorong yawned and announced that she would go to sleep and the other two said they would do the same.

______ Yong, I changed the covers of my bed. If you need anything else, let me know._____ The 22-year-old told the beautiful girl.

A bit blushed, Yongsun asked:

______ Are you sure you are giving up your bed? Maybe you could arrange something for me on the floor.

______Yes, I am sure.No way I'm letting you sleep on the floor. Just relax.______ Byul-YI shrugged.

Sighing, the brunette stood up and went upstairs right after the other 3 did it.

Byul-YI looked around and decided to put things in order before going to sleep.

The 22-year-old quickly collected the leftovers and the trash.

Ten minutes later, she picked her phone and noticed there was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter