Then

Bésame sin miedo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The transferred student continued being gentle to Yongsun but she stopped teasing and flirting.

After two weeks, the brunette felt that she was suffocating because of the situation.

Missing not only their physical contact but also their closeness, the 23-year-old failed at focusing on the classes.

The boyfriend invited her for dinner and took her to a fancy restaurant.

Nonetheless, he didn't remember that the dark-haired girl disliked that type of food.

"Byul-YI would know what I like or want."_____ The professor's student sulked after talking to herself in the restroom.

The guy kept saying stupid things and making ist jokes during the meal. 

Although she didn't hear half of what he said, Yongsun reached her limit.

______ Listen, J...I'm thankful for dinner and all. But I can't continue like this._____ The perfect student declared.

______ What are you talking about, Yong?

______ About this relationship. Let's break up.

Shocked, the guy tried to argue:

______ Why? Is this because we don't have ? Don't you see that I am trying to protect your reputation?

Rolling her eyes, the brunette responded:

______ I don't need you for that or anything. But you are also missing the point. I don't have feelings for you. We are so fake together...

_______ Who brainwashed you? The lesbian one? Oh, no. You are not that stupid. You must have found another guy. A richer one, I bet._____ The guy sounded aggressive.

Neither J nor Yongsun saw that coming. However, she slapped his face so hard that the sound echoed loudly.

Taking a deep breath, the 23-year-old clarified:

_______ There is no other guy. Even though this is none of your business, I wanna say it. I don't need a partner with money. I am also mature enough to make my own choices. And the only reason why I kept our tasteless relationship was to avoid being annoyed by my parents. It's not worth though. Goodbye.

_______ Yongsun-ah, wait! I'm gonna give you a chance. Think carefully and tell me some other day.

Laughing sarcastically, the beautiful girl lifted her eyebrow before responding:

______ I don't want you around me. Not even as my friend. Wake up!

Speechless, the male watched his ex-girlfriend walk away with very confident steps.

Deep down, Yongsun felt bad for some of the things she said. Despite that, it was the only way to close that regretful chapter in her life.

The brunette got back to the dorm and had a long shower.

When she entered the room again, Moonbyul was laughing along with Chorong and barely looked at her.

The older girl hugged her best friend and asked if she was okay.

Not in the mood to show weakness to her crush and eternal rival, the teacher's assistant faked a smile and responded that she was just tired.

_____ x ______

  Professor Ock broke her foot and needed to take a break because of all the stairs on the Campus.

The stunning woman asked Moonbyul if she could keep helping her in her house.

Hearing about that, Yongsun got annoyed and offered to do the same.

She already knew that her jealousy had nothing to do with pride regarding her academic idol.

The attractive professor was thankful that her 2 favorite students were willing to continue working for her. So she asked them to do to her house only on the days they had a free schedule at college.

After a few adjustments, the duo started visiting the professor on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

On weekdays, the girls could stay at the woman's house from 5 to 10 pm and Moonbyul kept driving her roommate back and forth.

On Mrs. Ock's second week of taking a time off, the duo faced heavy rain while trying to get back to the dorm.

Moonbyul had already driven from the older lady's house toward downtown and they got stuck in a traffic jam.

Worried, the black-haired one checked her phone and said:

______ I don't think we can get to the dorm. Maybe you're gonna misinterpret my intentions but...We are just 15 minutes away from my father's place. If I turn around and enter the street behind this, we might succeed.

Making a quick online search, Yongsun found out that the area around their university was covered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter