Blue balls

Bésame sin miedo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Professor Bada divided the students into groups of 5 and gave them 3 weeks to prepare themselves and present a seminar.

Yongsun sighed with relief for not having to work with the new girl.

The brunette had the worst impression regarding Moonbyul because the younger one was always playing around and never showing any effort in her studies.

It was hard enough to accept that her best friends had become weirdly close to the blonde.

A couple of weeks passed and the older girl caught Moonbyul flirting with Professor Joo-Hyun again.

Suspecting that the blonde was trying to get academic advantages, Yongsun threatened her one night.

Moonbyul got back to the door past midnight and Yongsun mumbled from her bed:

 ______ Someone like you has zero shame, huh? Breaking rules after rules for fun. Do you think that seducing a professor will help you pass every test? If someone finds out, she loses her job and you get kicked out. I'm also not gonna cover for you if I am asked about the time you come to the dorm.

Giving her roommate a look of despise, the younger one said:

______ I would never ask for your help. And some people like women, grandma. I have a thousand reasons to flirt with the professor. None of them is related to grades. Unless she wants to grade me in bed.

______ Ew! You're so gross! At least show some respect for the professors and people who would give their lives to be able to study here._____ The dark-haired one raised her voice.

Moonbyul took off her shoes, shirt, and bra, which made the older girl scream and cover her eyes.

______ Pathetic ..._______ The skinny girl mumbled and put on her pajamas.

______ What did you say? Do you want me to go there and give you a new face?______ Yongsun exclaimed.

______ Do you want to get suspended? So stop being noisy. And nosy.______ Moonbyul replied and got into bed.

______ What are you gonna do? Tell me off.

______ Me? You were the one threatening me, . You are louder than a dolphin trying to talk to an elephant while separated by oceans and continents.

______ One of these days, I'm gonna...

______ What? Fall for me? Maybe sooner than you think.

______ Don't be ridiculous.______ The older one scoffed.

______ You think I want that? Hell no! I prefer to marry a cockroach than have your affection._____ The handsome girl affirmed and turned her back.

______ Aish. I prefer to kiss a dog's than have feelings for you.

______ Oh. grandma.______ Moonbyul teased.

Yongsun threw a pillow at the other girl but the blonde ignored.

Chorong was a heavy sleeper and she didn't hear a thing.

_____ x _____

The brunette was focused on a personal mission. Make her group win the competition Professor Bada was promoting.

Yongsun was ready to smash Moonbyul and her lazy , which she made sure the blonde would hear off.

When Wheein and Hyejin commented with the skinny girl about their unnie's competitive personality, the other one laughed.

______ I don't think I've ever been this relevant to someone the way I am to grandma. Is her life that empty? Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Ah...That might be her problem.______ Moonbyul spoke with sarcasm.

______ Unnie, some people like boys. It's fine too._____ Hyejin giggled.

______ Yeah. I'm not against it. Just saying she seems unbalanced. You know? That big head filled with culture and the glued for being dry. Maybe that's why I bother her so much. She can sense my unblocked chakra. I regularly.______ Moonbyul shrugged and ate some fries.

Wheein had just sipped her juice and she spat it while cracking up.

Hyejin and the blonde laughed too and had to wipe their arms because the juice rain hit them.

Chorong and Yongsun walked behind their table and Moonbyul said it out loud:

______ I want to win the seminar. My group will kick .

Wheein covered not to spill again and Hyejin shook her head when she saw that her unnie fell into the trap.

Yongsun glared at the blonde and tried to say something but Chorong dragged her away.

_______ Byul-YI unnie, don't be mean. Yongsun un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter