Spicy

Bésame sin miedo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein and Hyejin saw the transferred student talking to a very hot stranger outside the dorm.

They commented with Chorong and Yongsun but the professor's assistant pretended not to be interested in the gossip.

It was around noon. So the small group went to their favorite restaurant to have lunch.

Not long after, they all saw the handsome girl sitting at a table on the opposite side.

Yongsun continued ignoring the chat about the mysterious red-haired who was with Moonbyul.

However, the stranger laughed out loud and her head moved at it on.

"Wow! So this is the type she likes, huh? Super vulgar."_____ The 23-year-old thought and looked away.

After finishing their meal, the small group went back to the main building to watch the afternoon classes.

Yongsun's boyfriend sent her a message inviting her to dinner at his parent's house and she accepted it.

The last class ended at 5 pm. So the brunette got to the dorm, showered, put on some nice clothes, and left Chorong a note explaining where she was going.

To the beautiful girl's surprise, the house was empty and her boyfriend told her that his parents traveled to Japan.

Wondering if the guy planned all that to take advantage of the situation, the girl decided to play along.

Yongsun wanted to erase the constant and annoying Moonbyul's presence from her mind.

After they ate, he the tv and pulled her to sit on the couch.

The dark-haired one sniffed his neck and started provoking him.

At first, the boyfriend patted the girl's leg. But then, her touches became more daring and he scolded her.

______ What's the matter with you, Yongsun-ah? You're usually a well-behaved girl. What's this?

______ Since when having intimacy with my own boyfriend is bad behavior? Don't you feel attracted to me? How come you don't crave for physical contact? Are you getting satisfied somewhere else?______ The girl exclaimed.

______ You are out of your mind. Of course, I am attracted to you. But we should wait until the wedding. Don't act vulgarly.

Standing up, the 23-year-old grabbed a cushion and hit the guy on his head.

______ Who...said...I wanna...marry...you? You idiot!

______ Yongsun...Calm down...

______ Go to hell!______ The beautiful girl marched out of the house and took a cab.

She got back to the dorm and slammed the door violently.

______ Wow! Did someone sleep in their jeans?_____ Moonbyul stopped reading her book and joked.

_______ Shut up, you idiot!_____ Yongsun grabbed a towel and her pajamas.

 ______ Wow! I'm so afraid. _____ The black-haired one responded sarcastically.

 ______ You should! One of these days, I'm gonna punch your pretty face so hard that you're gonna need surgery.

 ______ Thanks got acknowledging that my face is pretty._____ The 22-year-old winked.

 ______AISH! I HATE YOU!______ Yongsun shouted and went to the bathroom.

______ Sure, grandma. Whatever makes you happy.

 _____ x 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter