Scorn at first sight

Bésame sin miedo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The new student walked inside the Seoul National University with a charming smile and a lot of swag.

Moonbyul was wearing khaki cargo pants and an army print shirt that had been customized and part of her side body was showing.

The 22-year-old had long blonde hair with some blue strands and her charisma was undeniable.

After visiting the dean's office to hand in some final documents and a note from her father, the girl received a list with her teachers' names.

Earlier, the skinny student had left her luggage in the dorm and visited the facilities of the Campus.

A bell rang at 9: 00 and the handsome girl saw several people hurrying up toward the same room she was supposed to.

Despite that, Moonbyul kept the same pace and arrived at the door 2 minutes later.

A woman in her early 40s frowned her forehead and spoke loud enough to be heard by the other 50 students:

______ I suppose you are the transferred student. Ms. Moon Byul-YI, am I right?

Showing a cocky smile, the blonde responded with her charming voice:

______ The one and only, Mrs. Rina. Nice to meet you.

Struggling to keep the straight face, the professor declared:

______ This is the first and last time I'll let you in after the time. Just because you were raised in an exotic place, it doesn't mean you are excused to break rules. Am I clear?

______ Absolutely, Profe.I apologize. Not gonna happen again.______ Moonbyul winked and some girls sighed with admiration.

"Oh my God! She is so cool!"._____ The blonde heard while trying to find a seat.

" Jesus! She's freaking hot."______ The second comment put a smirk on the new student's face.

" Is she an idol? That is such a girl crush vibe."______ This time Moonbyul felt like laughing.

"Please...Just a with zero respect for our culture or any social etiquette."______ A sensual voice called the skinny girl's attention and she glanced at a brunette who seemed to be her age.

" Yongsun unnie...I think she heard you."______ A cute girl with a huge dimple on the right cheek murmured.

The dark-haired one shrugged with zero regrets and Moonbyul chose to ignore her.

The new student finally sat beside two other girls and they whispered:

______ Welcome.

______ Thanks. I'm Byul.______ The handsome one whispered back while checking if the professor was observing them.

______ I'm Seulgi and this is Hyojung. Nice to meet you. Oops. Let's be quiet._____ One of the girls giggled.

Moonbyul glanced at the girl who criticized her and shook her head before focusing on the teacher.

After watching 2 classes with Professor Rina, the blonde went to a room on the opposite side of the corridor.

Seulgi and the cute girl with a deep dimple went there too.

Moonbyul noticed that there was a voluptuous and y girl with a beautiful and natural tan sitting with the cute girl this time.

They made eye contact and the brunette checked her out before smirking.

"Oh. Interesting."_____ The transferred student laughed and sat properly.

The second professor was called Bada and Moonbyul liked her too.

Time went by pretty fast and the handsome girl heard her stomach roaring.

Seulgi laughed and invited her for lunch, which Moonbyul promptly accepted.

They decided to walk a little more and eat at a restaurant instead of the campus cafeteria.

Hyojung showed up ten minutes later after Seulgi texted her.

The trio was waiting for their order when they heard a smoky voice next to their table:

______ Hey girls. May we join you? The place is kinda crowded.

The blonde checked the voluptuous girl this time and nodded in agreement.

______ It would be a waste of chairs if we said no.

______ Thanks. By the way, I'm Hyejin. This is Wheein.

______ What's up?_____ The three other girls exclaimed in unison and they all laughed.

______If you don't mind, where are you from?______Hyojun expressed the curiosity of all of them.

______ From here. But I've been living in Brazil for the last 10 years.

______ Get out of here!  That's so cool! Where in Brazil?_____ Hyejin got excited.

______ Hmm...Several places. My father is an Engineer and he works for the army. So we moved a lot. But basically, Rio de Janeiro and Manaus.

______ The army? And are you allowed to do this to an army shirt?______ Seulgi widened her eyes.

______ Actually this is just a print. Not an official uniform. It's pretty common to be used as a fashion item.

______ Unnie...Oh, wait. Which year were you born?_____ The girl with the big dimple asked.

______ 92.

______ Okay, you are our unnie. Anyway, you seem so cool and modern. How did you convince your father to let you do that tattoo?______ Wheein pointed at Moonbyul's forearm.

The new student smiled and declared:

_______ My dad is a soft bean. He supports me no matter what.

_______ Oh...I've never met a father like this. It's like you came out of a drama, unnie.______ Hyojung affirmed.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter