Not An Update

You're My First Mistake

Hello,

          It's been a couple of months since this ended but I just wanted to thank you all for supporting this and giving this 20k hits. I wasn't even expecting 1k and yall gave it 20k, this is really a lot of motivation for me. I figured that maybe I owe my readers an epilogue and I assure you it's in work and yes we're gonna meet their little one soon but in the meantime I tried to fix some mistakes and change some parts. Currently the first five chapters have been altered a little bit and I think people will enjoy the new versions more than the previous ones. I'll be happy if you will give them a read and share you're thoughts/constructive criticism in the comments down below. I am also working on a one shot that was inspired their season greetings in some kind of way and one of my favourite movies. In the end, once again I am really grateful for the support and here is a little sneak peak for the upcoming epilogue.

 

| “Seungwan unnie must be very tired,” Sooyoung whispers eyes fixed on Seulgi who draped a small blanket over Seungwan's front after she saw the latter shivering slightly.

 

“I dozed off for a long time didn't I?” Joohyun whispered, caressing the long and messy locks of Seungwan's hair.

 

“You passed out as soon as you held your little one,” Seulgi mumbled.

 

Joohyun's eyes gleamed remembering the moment Seungwan held their little one in her arms and cooed at her before she placed her in Joohyun's arms allowing the older girl to see the new member of their family.

 

“Our daughter, where is she?” Joohyun asked once she noticed that their baby girl was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Minjeong. Son Minjeong. That's her name. Seungwan unnie named her,” Sooyoung said. “She's in the nursery right now. Seungwan unnie knew that both of you will be very tired so she thought it was better for Minjeong to spend her night under proper care.”

 

Joohyun smiled. It reminded her of the time when Seungwan would brainstorm names for their little one when they would be cuddled up against each other in the bed. It was mostly Joohyun eating the food she craved that Seungwan got for her and a sleepy Seungwan mumbling names in her half-asleep state.

 

“She looks so uncomfortable. But I don't even have the heart to wake her up,” Joohyun mumbled, caressing Seungwan's face. She takes a sigh of relief remembering the very moment she gave the good news to Seungwan. |

 

TADA!!! I mean of course there is no one else better to be wenrene's daughter than winter. So, there is that. I can't promise anything right now but you'll get that epilogue before this year ends. I'll make sure of it. Since, I am really happy I'll share a snippet of the oneshot aswell, maybe you can guess the movie it's inspired by.

 

| “We're fine. Irene is a bit shaken. She's very concerned about my safety. She has never witnessed something like this in Canada. She'll be fine by the morning,” Wendy speaks to her uncle with Irene's eyes fixed on her.

 

“There is a party tomorrow to celebrate the 50th anniversary of uncle Leeteuk's company. He has invited us,” Wendy informs grabbing some wine for herself as Irene nods.

 

“Want some?”

 

“No, thanks.”

 

Wendy shrugs and pours herself a glass and gulps it down immediately. She sighs and drinks some more which earns Irene's attention. The older girl leaves the game of chess she is playing with herself and stares at her.

 

“Would you like a bigger glass?” Irene mumbles sarcastically before she goes back to focusing on her game.

 

“I will finish this bottle,” Wendy replies nonchalantly and raises the bottle in the air. “The only question is…are you gonna help your promised finish this or not?”

 

“No. Thank you,” Irene rolls her eyes and looks down to move her pieces.

 

Wendy pouts and takes a huge sip from the bottle before she stands up with her hands on her hips almost offended at Irene's reply.

 

“This is fun?” Wendy asks, pointing toward the game of chess Irene is playing with herself before she walks away.

 

Irene grits her teeth when she hears the sound of turning on the music player and the loud music echoes through the entire room. She massages her head, slapping it to gain focus as Wendy dances in the back.

 

“This is not a good idea,” Irene almost growls with frustration. It's been a long day. Being ordered around by her so-called partner and her father's watch getting stolen from her have taken a toll on her and now her supposed fiance who is very much drunk is making her life a living hell.

 

Irene sighs once she is sure that Wendy isn't going to calm down and throws the piece in her hand on the board before she gets up. With a stroll that very much screams that she's sick and tired.

 

“I'm going to bed. Please turn that off,” She mumbles and heads for the bed but Wendy grabs her arm to stop her and starts to dance in front of her. Irene pokes the side of her cheek annoyed at the nerve of the younger girl. She looks to her side to see the empty bottle on the floor and shakes her head in dismay.

 

“No fun dancing by yourself,” Wendy mumbles in a slurry tone stumbling upon her words as she blocks Irene's way once again when the older girl tries to go past them.

 

“I need a partner.”

 

“No.”

 

“No, as in you can't dance? Or you don't want to.”

 

“We'll call it both.”

 

Wendy smiles and holds Irene's arm guiding her through the rhythm of the song. Irene shakes her head with a sigh right before Wendy slaps her with her own hand.

 

“Oops.”

 

Irene doesn't get a chance to pull away as Seungwan guides her hands and makes her clap. Just when she actually starts to enjoy the whole thing Wendy makes her slap herself again making her angry once again.

 

“You're not in Canada, chop shop anymore,” Irene mutters under her breath.

 

“Still no drink?” Wendy pouts as she jerks the empty bottle in her hands offering it to the older girl.

 

“Don't you make me put you over my knee,” Irene threatens her with a piercing gaze.

 

“So you don't want to dance but you do want to wrestle,” Wendy nods and puts the bottle on the table beside her.

 

“No, I didn't say that,” Irene says in panic as Wendy approaches her with intentions that only mean trouble for both of them.

 

Feeling air get knocked out from her lungs Irene finds herself falling from a sofa that came in Wendy's way when she tried to tackle her to the ground.

 

Meanwhile, outside two housekeepers stopped in front of the room upon hearing loud music, furniture moving, and questionable groans that only meant one thing. It made them blush.

 

“I heard they are engaged,” One of them spoke as the other one giggled.

 

“They say, engaged couples are wild,” Both of them laughed as they walked away feeling a little guilty that they had invaded someone's privacy.

 

Irene found herself pinned to the floor breathless as Wendy gained an upper hand. Both of them breathed heavily as Wendy placed both of her hands on either side of Irene's face and Irene's hands grasped the latter's wrists.

 

While a drunk Wendy catches her breath Irene feels mesmerized by her beauty. Seeing Wendy without any makeup and messy hair seemed more gorgeous than anything else. It made her forget her purpose for some moments.

 

Her eyes softened once Wendy started to lean down with her droopy eyes that were fixed on her lips. Subconsciously, Irene her lips anticipating something. She let go of Wendy's wrists once their noses touched. She didn't know where to put her hands so she settled on resting them on Wendy's waist.

 

Irene fluttered her eyes shut feeling Wendy's hot breath brushing her wet lips. For a moment she held her breath ready to capture those soft and plump lips but much to her dismay, Wendy's lips collided with the corner of her lips before she dragged them down to her neck as she passed out.

 

“What were you thinking?” Irene thought to herself as she felt disappointed. She sighed feeling Wendy's warm body flush against hers.

 

She sat up and wrapped Wendy's limp arms around her neck as she grabbed Wendy's torso with a hint of hesitation to lift her. She made her way toward the bedroom with slow steps, careful not to wake the latter up.

 

Gently she tucked Wendy inside the sheets and instead of leaving she crouched beside her with the same amused smile on her face. She brushed away the latter's fringe and tucked the long strands of hair behind her ear.

 

“Good night, little chop-shop girl,” With one last caress to the younger girl's head she stood up and turned around to leave when a loose hold on her wrist stopped her. She turned around to see Wendy nuzzling her head against the pillow. She grabbed her hand and tucked it inside the blanket before she walked to the other side of the bed to get some sleep. |

 

THANK YOU