A proposal

Reflection: Her

"Uhmmm" I hummed lowly, pulling off my gloves slowly, my mind reeling, trying to buy myself a minute to think. 
"Would you mind me asking why you need the information?" I asked cautiously "I know for a fact that the artist who made the piece you are interested in is a very private person."
"I'm in charge of a project BigHit is working on, and I would be interested in discussing the project with the artist." HyunWoo-ssi explained. 
Minha's eyes widen at the explanation he gave. Giving me a reassuring smile, she quietly slipped out of the room apparently confident in my ability to handle the situation. 
"Aahhhhh, that sounds very interesting." I murmured, dipping my head down a little, trying to shield my panicked expression. 
"When Namjoon first told me about the piece, I admit I was not very interested, but after seeing the piece in person I have to agree with him that it is intriguing." HyunWoo-ssi continued to explain, clearly seeing my hesitation. I had to admit to myself, the idea of working with BigHit was very appealing...but it scared me to lose my anonymity.

Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves, I took my card from on top of my desk and handed it to HyunWoo-ssi. "This is the artists information, she would be very interested to hear more about the project." A look of confusion flashed across the men's faces "Uh, Miss y/l/n, this is your card, is it not?" HyunWoo-ssi asked. I smiled slightly and replied "Yes, that is my card. I'm the artist that created the piece upstairs. The head curator was kind enough to let me display it."
The look of suprise on their faces made me giggle nervously "I'm sorry if you feel like I tricked you.....I've never really shown my art before, so I was nervous to put my name on it, especially since it's more experience art, and not fine art like the rest of the museum." 
At this explanation, Namjoon smiled slightly shaking his head "That was sneaky of you y/n-ssi, and explains why you knew so much about the piece. I was suprised a curator knew so much when there was almost no information on the plaque."

Taking another deep breathe, I smiled back at him and nodded slightly. "I'm really glad you enjoyed my art so much." 
HyunWoo-ssi glanced at his watch and cleared his throat, "It's time for us to leave y/l/n y/f/n-ssi, we cannot miss our flight. I will get in contact you and the museum soon to discuss more details. Thank you for your time, and the information, it was very nice to meet you." And bowing slightly he exited my 'office' leaving Namjoon and I alone. "It was very nice to meet you y/n." he said, holding out his hand. I took it and shook it, suprised at how warm and large his hands were, they completely wrapped around mine engulfing my hand in warmth. I blushed slightly at the warmth and how gently he held my hand "It was very nice to meet you too Namjoon-ssi, thank you for liking my art." I said. "I hope we meet again soon." He replied softly, staring into my eyes a slight smile forming on his lips causing his dimple to pop out. My eyes widened at his statement and tone, how could one man be so sweet? Didn't he know what he was doing to me?!?!?!?! 
Seeming to understand my mental state, he let go of my hand and turned to go. Right before leaving he turned around and pointed at the lanyard he had given me, "That looks good on you, I'm glad the old one broke." And with a smile and a wink, he left. 

I stood there shell shocked for 30 seconds until I was snapped out of it by Minha sprinting into my 'office' to pry every last detail out of me. 
It took 1 minute and 30 seconds for me to explain and Minha to freak out. Her excitement finally broke me out of my shock and I started to grin, "Wooooowwwwwwwwwwww, I can't believe this is happening!" I flopped back in my chair. This is crazy!!! Can you believe he likes my artwork?" 
"Girl, can you believe BigHit wants to work WITH YOU?!?!?! Iwonder what they want you to do? Do they want to borrow your work? Do they want more? Maybe they want you to make BTS statues and you'll have to make molds of their bodies so you can make the statues...." Minha trailed off eyes getting dreamy as she started to fantasize. "Uh. Or maybe they just want to borrow the art piece for an mv?" I mused, snapping Minha out of her erted fantasies. "Who knows? But you HAVE to tell me when they contact you! Maybe I can be your manager!" Minha eyed me hopefully "Or assistant! Or, or, or, paint brush holder...or water feeder...I dont know, but I'll do anything! Just take me with you!" she begged. "Heehee, stop being so silly. We'll just have to wait and see what they want..." I giggled. 

-----------------------------------

*KNJ POV*

Well that was certainly interesting, I thought to myself as we walked out of the museum to the waiting car. She was the artist....that honestly made her even more fascinating to me. She had hidden it, even with her idols in front of her...most would be proudly throwing that information in my face the second they knew I liked the piece. I chuckled to myself remembering how she had lit up when she saw my latte art choice. I liked this girls perspective, it was simple, but new. She wanted people to stop and ponder and see themselves for who they truly were. 
"I wonder what her inspiration was...and if she has more pieces already made." HyunWoo mused next to me. "It would be very convenient for us if your music had been the inspiration...and if she had more pieces pre-made. It would speed up the timeline on this project and that would be good." HyunWoo continued. 

Taehyung had been eyeing Namjoon as HyunWoo had been talking and had caught the slight blush when HyunWoo had wondered if BTS had been her inspiration. Deciding to test the waters a little he murmured "It also helps that she's crazy pretty." To himself, still watching Namjoon from the corner of his eye. At that comment, Namjoon's head snapped to look at his friend "uhh..ye..yeah...I guess she's pretty" he stuttered out, blush officially noticeable. At the sight of the leader blushing and stammering, Tae cracked up, grabbing his phone trying to get a picture of the normally calm Namjoon embarrassed. The two men spent the rest of the car ride horsing around, much to the annoyance and amusement of HyunWoo who was stuck in the backseat with them. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

48 hours later y/n's phone lit up with an email that read:


Dear y/n-ssi,
It was very nice to meet you two days ago, thank you for making the time to greet us. As explained at our brief meeting, we would like to discuss a potential project with you. We will call you tomorrow at 9 am KST. Please confirm via email if this time works for you. 
Respectfully,

Cho HyunWoo
Senior Project Manager
BigHit Productions