Caught, lanyard, keys and coffee

Reflection: Her

"So, you're an army?" 

I froze. "Uhh...maybe.." I whispered. 
"Maybe?" Loui smirked. I could feel heat seeping into my cheeks as Loui told the leader of my favorite band all about my love for the man sitting right next to me. "This girl is way more than a FAN, she is obsessed. I can't even count the times her and Minha have been in here..." Loui stuttered to a stop- finally seeing my desperate hand gestures to stop talking. "On second thought, what do I know?" he said, trying to sound convincing while totally failing. 
I hurriedly bowed, completely humiliated (I had been doing such a good job of being normal! Not many army can say they had a NORMAL daily interaction with BTS) and rushed out, leaving everything on the counter and 2 very confused and slightly amused men behind. 
Ohmanohmanohmannnnnn I thought to myself as I dashed for my desk. I was doing so good! Why did Loui have to open his stupid mouth?!?! And WHY do Minha and I fangirl in public??? 
After taking a few short breathes, I finally started to calm down, well, who expects to meet the leader of BTS in a museum? I pondered. This was probably using all of my luck for my entire life. I got to have a normal interaction with my favorite idol, not many people get that! 

Pushing my hair behind my ears I reached for my phone, only to realize I had left it in the coffee shop. "Mothere trucker" I muttered under my breath, deciding to go retrieve my things in a little while. While I waited, I might as well actually finish this last plack. I opened up my laptop and reference book, found the postit note of the passage I was looking for and got to work typing. I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't hear footsteps approaching. 
*ahem* the sound of a throat clearing made me jerk my head up quickly. There stood Kim Namjoon holding my lanyard, phone and coffee in his hand. 
"You left these at the cafe," he said gently smiling"I thought you might need them to lock up." 
"Thank you very much!" I jumped up quickly bowing my head in thanks, feeling my cheeks heat up again. 
He placed the items on the counter and started walking to the door pausing right before exiting. "Have a good day Y/N, enjoy the concert tomorrow." he said with a wink, walking out the door. 
I stood there glued to the floor. 
WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED. 
Because I'm pretty sure the RM just said my name. And teased me. And winked. WINKED. I must have saved an old lady in a past life or something to get this experience now. I just cannot. I cant. I 100% cant even right now. 😂 

********KNJ point of view*********

How interesting, I thought to myself, seeing the girl visibly freeze as the coffee man kept blabbering on. She must have recognized me in the gallery if she is a fan, so why did she pretend not to? Maybe I'm just not her favorite.
Oohhhh she likes rappers, wait. Rappers? I'M a rapper. 
I chocked on my coffee a little, when I heard that. This was getting interesting. The more the coffee man talked, the more the girl next to me looked flustered and uncomfortable. Finally the coffee man-Loui-got the hints the girl was throwing at him and shut up. Then she ran away. 
This was new. Army never run away from us. Normally its the other way around. We're trying to avoid getting caught in public....
Hmmm. This girl is funny- I glanced down and saw her lanyard and phone-and forgetful. 
I finished my latte, gathered up her things and left the cafe, heading toward the front desk. 
As I walked I glanced down at the name on the badge. "Y/f/n, y/l/n", "assistant curator of art" read the badge. 
As I approached the desk I noticed how hard y/n was concentrating, she didn't even notice me approach. I stood at the desk for a moment, watching her type away at her computer. As she typed she would quickly glance down at the book next to her. The book was massive, pages covered in sticky notes, highlighted passages and hand written notes in the margins. This woman has amazing concentration, I thought to myself, finally clearing my throat to get her attention. 
"You left these at the cafe" I said, placing her things on the counter. "I thought you might need them to lock up." I watched y/n as she grabbed her things. She was blushing slightly. 
But most importantly, she was calm. 
Almost like she was respecting my personal time. I really appreciated that, as much as I love armys, thyre not so good at respecting my personal time.
I glanced at the clock on the wall. I needed to get back before dinner, or I would have the managers on my back. 
"Have a good day y/n" I called as I walked away, and unable to stop myself, I added "and enjoy the concert" winking at her. Her shocked face made the teasing worth it. 
I really do hope she enjoys the concert tomorrow, I thought as I walked away from the museum and hailed a cab. 
As the cab drove away, I thought about y/ns shocked face. For a girl who tried to keep her cool, her reactions were pretty priceless. 
Hmmmmm.....
I thought, I might have an idea. I chuckled to myself as the cab drove through the city to my hotel.