Concert time

Reflection: Her

I made it to my apartment, mentally thanking my landlord for installing finger print digital locks on our doors. It was so much faster than keys, and right now I needed all the time I could get. I rushed into my apartment, frantically tearing off my work clothes and running to the shower. 30 minutes later I was in my closet debating between the 2 outfits I had picked out. One outfit was light wash baggy jeans that came up over my hips and a cream cropped sweater set, and the other was a black matching 3 set: shorts, cropped short sleeve button up shirt and under shirt. 
Ughhhhh I groaned to myself. I had been agonizing about this choice for 2 weeks and I still couldn't decide....I finally decided to just do my hair and makeup and eat something. I would let Minha decide for me. She was good at picking out my clothes when I couldn't decide. 
An hour later I was flinging open the door when Minha buzzed. She looked amazing, her long silver blonde hair was braided and she wore a short black dress with straps with a long sleeved flowy purple shirt underneath. 
She ran into the apartment, twirling so I could see her whole outfit. She immediately stopped twirling when she finally noticed I was still in my bathrobe. 
"Girl. We have to leave in 10 minutes." She growled. 
"I knowww.....I'm stuck!!!!! I need your amazing fashion sense. Pwease, pwease, pweasseee??" I begged. "I've been stuck between these 2 for a few weeks now." 
"Hmph. Give me a minute. Neither of these work. Its a concert, not the park y/n." Minha said rolling her eyes. 
She came out of my closet a minute later, throwing a black plaid mini skirt and a blue cropped sweater set at me. "Put this on before I leave without you." She giggled as she plopped herself on my bed. "And make sure you put that black bow clip in your hair" she demanded. "I will" I called from the bathroom. 3 minutes later we were out the door, practically running to the bus. 

We arrived at the venue and got in line. We had gotten tickets on the floor (and had wiped out our savings to do it). We got to the gate faster than expected, scanned our tickets and started to meander around the venue. I bought Minha her promised light ball, and got myself a keychain, I'm not really a memorabilia kind of girl. Excitement mounting we went into the hall and found our seats. We were close to one of the parts that went out into the crowd. People were streaming into the venue, it was already so loud. Minha and I bounced up and down in excitement waiting. And waiting. And waiting. 
Suddenly the lights went dark, and the concert started! It was amazing! 
We couldnt stand still, constantly jumping or holding each other and swaying. Throughout the concert different members came to our part of the stage. When Jimin came over, Minha almost fainted he was so close to us. Whenn RM came to our part, Minha nudged me and winked. I slapped her hand and laughed. All of a sudden she screamed his name and violently waved her arms over her head. He noticed her (I mean how could you not) and then glanced in my direction, but he didnt seem to recognize me. Minha slumped her shoulders when she realized it hadnt worked. 
"Thanks for trying" I whispered to her. 
"No problem! I wanted to know if he would recognize the girl from the museum again." She whispered back. 
The rest of the night was spent in a music daze. It did seem like the members would look in our general direction when they came to our part of the stage, but they never stayed too long and they were all everywhere, so it was definitely just wishful thinking on my part. 
When the concert finally came to an end, Minha and I stood there in a daze hugging each other and laughing. We couldn't even talk we were so happy. 
Deciding to go to the bathroom before we left, we exited the venue and went in search of a bathroom that wasnt completely full with lines pouring out into the hall. We went toward the back of the venue, hoping to find a deserted family stall or something. We finally found one down a random hallway, but when we came out, the hallway wasn't deserted anymore. Infact, there were security guards and frantic looking staffs everywhere. 
Panicking, we tried to leave the hallway when we were stopped by the guards who pushed us to the side of the wall to make way for a group of people to walk through. As they approached, I realized it was BTS in the middle of the swarm of people. They looked sweaty and exhausted, but still excited from the show. As they passed by I made eye contact with V. He nudged RM and motioned at me with his head. Namjoon looked, saw me and nodded his head. The other members must have noticed, because they all started looking back at us as they walked by. 
Minha raised her eyebrows at me and silently grinned. 

After explaining to the guards we just needed the bathroom, we went to the bus station and went home completely dazed and full of the concert. 
I would probably never walk again, I told Minha as we fell onto my bed. 
"I'll just float everywhere from now on." She giggled at my silliness. Knowing we had to work the next day, we went to sleep quickly.

The next day came too quickly. We had only slept for four hours before it was time to get ready for work. 
We stopped by the coffee shop next to my building for morning energy and stumbled into work clutching our coffees utterly exhausted but deliriously happy. Bob noticed and commented on how much we must have enjoyed the concert. Giggling and smiling we went about our morning jobs in a haze of excitement and fatigue. 
That afternoon, I was in the galleries dusting the art when my phone chimed. "Get to the front NOW" was all it said. 
Dropping the duster, I ran as fast as I could in dress pants and heels toward the front desk, expecting disaster or the museum director. I slowed down and smoothed my hair and clothes before stepping out into the atrium, trying to catch my breathe.
I quickly looked to the front desk and Minha to see what was the matter. She nodded her head to the other side of the atrium where there was a poster advertising our new exhibit coming. 
Standing there were 3 men dressed in hats and expensive streetwear. 
My mouth dropped open in shock. 
This was not happening.