Art and smiles

Reflection: Her

What was the leader of BTS doing here again? My mind was spinning trying to come up with an explanation. 
I looked back at Minha. "GO!" she mouthed at me violently waving her hands toward them. I shook me head at her "why are they here???" I mouthed back. "I don't know! JUST GO!" Minha mouthed back again, still frantically shooing me forward with her hands. I smoothed my hair again in nervousness and gestured at myself with a quircked eyebrow. Minha gave me the thumbs up sign, so taking a deep breath, I started walking across the atrium, the click of my high heels echoing loudly in my ears.
The men turned around slightly at the sound of my shoes approaching, stopping in front of the small group, I bowed slightly and introduced myself. "Hello, I'm y/f/n y/l/n, I'm the assistant curator here, how can I help you today?" 
The three men nodded back to me after my introduction. Namjoon cleared his throat "Hello, we met briefly the other day when I came to visit, I'm Kim Namjoon." At the mention of his previous visit, he smiled slightly, his dimple popping out, cause me to inwardly squeal. "Yes, I remember. Thank you so much for visiting us again, " I started to say when the man next to him spoke up. 
"I'm Kim Taehyung, its nice to meet you. The card case looks good on you." He smiled with his trademark boxy grin and I almost melted. "Ye..ye..yes...thank you so much for this." I said stuttered, gesturing to the lanyard and card holder around my neck "It's absolutely beautiful, I'll treasure it and use it well." 
Namjoon grinned "I didn't know what a girl would like, so Taehyung helped me pick it out. I'm sorry for breaking your old one."
"I am glad you like it." Taehyung said, looking amused. "I really wanted to meet the person Namjoon wanted to buy a gift for. He was funny picking it out, he was panicking so much from breaking your strap that he kept dropping the ones at the store." Taehyung started giggling when he saw Namjoons look of embarrassment, but continued explaining "He felt really bad breaking an army's things, especially someone who works in a museum." 
The third man cleared his throat and Namjoon quickly introduced him as an employee for BigHit named Cho HyunWoo. Namjoon explained that HyUnWoo-ssi was in charge of a project BigHit was working on and had wanted to see the artwork Namjoon had mentioned in person.
"Of course, would you like a tour?" I asked. 
"Thank you, but no, we are here to see one piece." HyunWoo-ssi said politely. "We only have an hour before we need to go to the airport." 
"I understand," I said, feeling disappointed "Please enjoy your time, and let me know if you need anything." "Thank you" the men said as Namjoon started to lead the way to the artwork. I watched as they walked away, slightly dazed from our conversation. Just before they turned the corner, Namjoon looked back and waved slightly, a warm smile on his lips. I could feel the heat flaming on my cheeks in a blush, but I lightly smiled and nodded back. 
Just then with a *THWACK* someone collided with me, tackling me to the ground. 
"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!" Minha was whisper screaming. "DID I JUST SEE WHAT I THINK I JUST SAW?!? DID KIM. FREAKING. NAM. DIMPLE-GOD. JOON JUST WAVE AND SMILE AT YOU?????" 
"Minhaaaaaaaaaaaa" I wheezed from the floor "You have to get off of me, we're at WORK!" "Oh, right," she muttered, not bothering to get up. "What does this mean? Why are they here? Why did he wave? Why did Tae come? Who was the other guy?" "WAIT. DOES HE LIKE YOU?" 
Minha was starting to get that frantic gleam in her eye again, so I pinched her to break her out of her frantic mumbling. 
"OUCH! YYYYY/NNNNNNNNN" she whined loudly. 
Just them we heard an "excuse me" from behind us. Looking up, we saw Taehyung looking confused and amused at the sight of Minha holding me to the ground in a judo pose while I frantically pinched her arms trying to get up. 
Seeing Tae, we both frantically got off the floor, laughing awkwardly. "What can I do for you sir?" Minha asked walking back to the front desk. "I need the paper that explains the art please." He said. "Of course, here it is." Minha handed over the brochure, blushing madly as he hand brushed the handsome idols. "You're very strong." He said admiringly, causing Minha to quietly giggle and blush more. "Thank you! Let me know if you need a new body guard!" She said cheekily, grinning at Taehyung. They both started giggling, the idol bowing slightly and walking away, still chuckling to himself. 
"Did that just happen?" Minha pinched herself. "Yes, it did." I quietly muttered, wondering which art piece they were looking at. 
I spent the next twenty minutes desperately trying to stay at my desk and NOT go follow them around the museum. I was honestly a little suprised that fans hadn't followed them here. I mentally shrugged a want back to staring at the old frames on my desk. I was supposed to be cleaning them, preparing them for some conservation work when the head curator came back. I was honestly very excited, it would be the first project I would get to with my own hands doing the work, not assisting. 
Slipping gloves onto my hands, I picked up a cotton swab and the solvent about to get to work gingerly cleaning the grime from the corners when there was a knock on the door, I looked up to see a wide-eyed Minha followed by the HyunWoo-ssi and Namjoon, I could see Taehyung hovering around the front desk in the background.
"Hello," I smiled slightly straightening up while putting down the swab and solvent "what can I do for you?" 
"Would it be possible to get this artists information?" HyunWoo-ssi asked pointing to an artwork in the brochure. I leaned over my desk to get a better view and my stomach dropped. 
He was pointing at my artwork piece.