An unexpected gift

Reflection: Her

After locking up, I went home in a daze. I honestly don't remember anything after the wink. I finally snapped out of it to find myself on my couch at home with a mug of tea in my hand. 
What was today? I mused to myself, running over the events of the day in my head. It was an encredible day for sure. I cannot wait to tell Minha about it tomorrow. 
Minha. 
Oh shoot! She's been sick all day, I should check on her....i grabbed my phone a d gave her a quick call to check in. After a short conversation, she assured me she was better and was ready for tomorrow, I hung up the phone. Glancing at my unfinished art piece in the corner, I decided it was too late to get anything done and went to get ready for bed. 
I woke up the next morning to my alarm screaming at me and a text notification from Minha saying 
*CONCERT DAY!!!!!!!!!!* 
I couldn't stop smiling as I got ready for work. 
I practically skipped all the way to the museum I was so excited. 
As I rounded the corner and saw Minha standing at the door of the museum looking back and forth so quickly she looked like she had a twitch. When she saw me she ran over screaming my name
"YYYYYY/NNNNNNNN". When she reached me she grabbed me into a hug and started jumping us both up and down in sheer excitement. "TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! BTS IS FINALY HERE!!!!!" She shrieked in my ear, but I didnt care, infact, I joined her squealing and jumping. After a minute of hardcore fangirling, we finally stopped, out of breathe, and realized that people were staring at us on the street. Blushing slightly, I straightened my pink blouse, shoved my purse back on my shoulder and hurried Minha inside before she went back to screaming. 
Once in the door, we greeted Bill and went to the front counter. I hurried to my desk to put away my things. As I went to put my lanyard around my neck, I remembered yesterday and how I had yet to fill Minha in on the details. I should probably wait until after work...I thought, if she was already screaming this much in the MORNING, I don't even want to know what she will do if she hears this right now...and we're the ones running the ship today. 
I walked back to the front counter, remembering that I had a school tour today, which meant long hours on my feet and middle schoolers talking to each other instead of listening to the explanations I gave about the art. Perfect, I thought. I forgot and wore my heels today, my feet are going to KILL me before the concert. Oh well. With a mental shrug I got my things ready for the tour, the teacher had said they would be arriving promptly when the doors opened and she was not lying. When Bill unlocked the doors, a steady stream of middle schoolers foored into the atrium, their loud voices echoing off of the domed ceiling. The harried looking teacher came rushing up to the desk with the tickets, calling at her student to line up to get their tickets. Surprisingly, for the most part, they complied. 
This was a good sign, I thought to myself, bracing myself mentally as I approached the group. 
"I guys, I'm y/f/n/l/n, and I'm a curator here at the museum" I entroducrd myself. "Does anyone know what a curator is?" I asked, expecting no answers. A girl raised her hand "a curator is a person who takes care of the art, and maybe learns about it to?" 
Well look at that, I thought, this tour might not be so bad. And we were off. 
By lunch time, the kids were tired and ready for food and I was spent. The teacher took the kids outside to eat lunch in a nearby park, and I collapsed into a desk chair next to Minha. 
"Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned, massaging my feet. "I'm going to have to do something to re-energize before the concert, I'm completely exhausted now!" 
"You did a great job y/n" Minha assured me, putting my shoulder. "And something came for you while you were giving the tour." She handed me a small package wrapped in brown paper. It had my name and the name of the museum scrawled across the top, but no postage. 
"It was delivered by some guy in a suit." Minha explained when I started looking for the postage. Thats weird, I thought slipping my finger under the brown paper, delicately opening the brown paper. 
Inside was a very fancy box with the LV symbol on it. 
"Uhhhhhhhh, is this a joke?" I asked Minha. "Uh, no! Do you have a secret boyfriend?" She glanced accusingly at me. "Girl, you know I am as single as a dollar." I replied. I gently opened the lid and pulled back the paper. Inside was a beautiful Louis Vuitton card holder and strap. "Wooowwwwwww" we both exclaimed. I picked it up and found a piece of paper pushed into one of the card slots. I opened it up and read:
"Y/N, 
Sorry for breaking your other one. I didn't know what brand to get you, so a friend helped pick it out. I think you will really enjoy the concert tonight.
-KNJ" 
I stared at the note in shock. What was happening right now. Did Kim Najoon seriously by me a super expensive lanyard and write me a note? Is this really happening? Am I being pranked right now? I frantically looked around for a hidden camera crew or something to pop out. Nothing. 
"SO." Minha said loudly, startling me out of my panic. "Want to explain who KNJ is? 

Oooohhhhhhh poopppppppppppp I groaned to myself. I'm going to have to explain everything now. 
So I did, as quickly and quietly as I could. 
And I was right, her reaction was absolutely priceless. 
"DO YOU SERIOUSLY MEAN TO TELL ME THAT KIM. FREAKING. NAMJOON WAS AT OUR MUSEUM, BROKE YOUR LANYARD, WINKED AT YOUAND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" A crazy light had appeared in Minha's eyes and I knew it was time to run, nothing good happens when she gets that look in her eyes...

So I sprinted away screaming behing me "I'm sorry! I know I should have told you, but I wanted to wait till the concert!" After being chased around the galleries, I finally ended up on my knees in front of her should grasped in her hand, rubbing my hands together and pleading for a soft punishment. "I'm sorryyyyyy, you know I wouldnt puposefully keep this from youuuuuuuuuu" i whined, using my best puppydog eyes, which were obviously not working, judging by the way she tightened her grip on my shoulder. "I'll buy you a light stick?" I batted ny eyelashes too. "DEAL!" She screamed, letting go of me. Rats! "You tricked me!" I whined, "you just wanted the light stick!" "Maybe!" Minha smirked, wrapping a n arm around me as we headed back to the desk. 
The rest of the day finished in a blur and it was finally time to lockup and go home. Before leaving I carefully placed my badge in my new card holder and attached the keys to it. I would treasure it forever. 
"You know," Minha said thoughtfully as we walked to the bus stop, "I bet the friend he mentioned was Taehyung, you know how much he loves Louis Vuitton." 
I stopped walking as I paused to think about what she had just said. I couldn't imagine Kim Namjoon trying to pick out a lanyard, and I could ESPECIALLY not imagine dragging Kim Taehyung to help him pick it out. "I bet his staffs just did it for him, I'm sure they're all really busy getting ready for the concert." I said, shaking my head and jogging to catch up with Minha.
"Sure girl." Minha said with a huff. "ORRRRR, you could imagine your favorite idol, rapper and y beast Kim Namjoon going to a store and carefully picking it out for you. But. You're right. You're story is better." She smirked at me as my eyes lit up. "You're right. Your story is better." We laughed as we got on the bus. 
"Ok, I'll see youat my place in exactly 2 hour's, DON'T BE LATE!" I told her right before getting off the bus. I ran all the way home to start getting ready, grinning ear from ear at the thought of my lanyard and seeing the concert in just a few hours.