Him Chan's Punishment

I Can't Believe I'm Falling For You!

Sorry guys! I'm going to skip Wednesday. XD I don't really know what to do for it:)


Thursday Morning

"Kim Him Chan, you are going to pay for my detention. You know that right?" You angryly said to Him Chan.

"Ne, jinjja mianhe Yeun Ja," he replied hanging onto your arm. "You know I'll make it up to you righ...?" He stopped wide-eyed looking up from his seat to Soo Jin flirting with another guy. "Uh, oh no she didn't!"

"Him Chan you know that you only met her two days ago. Plus did you even ask for her number or tell her you were interested?" You asked.

"Of course! But I guess I'm just to good for her," he stubbornly said stretching his neck to see her.

"Alright I got it, shikoro. Class is starting," you nudged him.

Lunch

You wandered the court yard looking for Him Chan and his blonde head to find him arguing with Soo Jin like they were a couple already. You shook your head and started walking towards them, but before you could you were pulled back by someone almost dropping your lunch. You sharply turned around and was going to start yelling at the person, but saw that it was only Hwa Soo.

"Oh, it's just you. What do you need?" You asked carefully not to scare her.

"Oh I was just wondering where you were going," she replied quietly.

"Hwa Soo-ah," you said gently realizing that she was acting different. "What's wrong? Did something happen? Did someone do something to you?"

"Ani, it's just that Min Ah is going through a lot of stress because of her cousin. I don't know what to do. I'm such a horrible friend," she answered sadly.

"Ryu Hwa Soo, you listen to me now. Okay?" You said grabbing her shoulders. "YOU ARE NOT A HORRIBLE FRIEND. You're a great friend and sister. Araso? You're just thinking to much. Right now you just need to comfort her. 'Kay?" You reassuringly told her.

"Mm," she sweetly nodded her head. "Gomawo Yeun Ja-ah, I probably wouldn't know what to do if you weren't here," she smiled.

"Gwenchana, I'll see you at home later. Now go back to class or you'll get into trouble," you commanded.

"Ara, have a nice lunch," she waved as she ran back to class.

You started walking towards Him Chan again ready to eat now, but you were jerked back again. This time you knew that it wasn't Hwa Soo because she wouldn't use that much strength. You turned around and angrily said, "What do you need? I'm hungry and need to eat my lunch." You glared up to see Myung Soo glaring back at you.

"You do know that I got into trouble because of you right? Or more like because of your desperate friend," he retorted.

"My friend isn't desperate. He's just a flirt and attractive, unlike you," you fired back. "Now if you excuse me, I am going to eat my lunch now because I am hungry."

Turning back around, you saw that Him Chan had already disappeared so you sat alone at a table under the shade of a tree. You sat there sulking about how you were such a loner without Him Chan. Ryu Yeun Ja, you're so boring. Uhhh, why don't you have any friends? You're already a third year in highschool and no guy has even asked you out either. "It's okay though," you cheered yourself. "You can just fangirl about really hot korean idols like Infinite's L!" You said to yourself while pumping your fist into the air. The bell rang signaling the start of class again and you hurrying stuffed the rest of your lunch into your mouth while running to class.

Detention

"You can just clean around the classroom and then do your homework since I don't have anything for you to do," Mr. Park said as he corrected the quizzes from yesterday.

You nodded and started stacking the chairs and cleaning the boards when you realized, where's Myung Soo?

"Mr. Park, where's Myung Soo?" You asked curiously.

"That," he started,"I do not know."

"So your just going to let him off?" You asked getting mad that he got to skip while you didn't get to.

"Of course not, he's just going to have to make it up after spring break," Mr. Park replied.

After detention, you called Him Chan and told him to meet you at school. He finally arrived after fifteen minutes, and he came with dubboki!

"Wahh! Him Chan I was going to yell at you for being late, but then you brought dubboki so I'm not anymore!" You excitedly said.

"I know. That's why I brought some 'cause I knew you would probably get mad at me for being late," he cheerfully replied.

15 minutes later

"Okay, Kim Him Chan! Are you ready!" You shouted as you ran onto the school track.

"Ready for what?" He asked with dubboki in his mouth.

"For you punishment!" You aimed your finger gun at him. "BANG!"

He dramticly fell onto his back, rolled onto his stomach, and came barreling at you. You tried running away, but he caught you and carried you on top of his shoulders and started spinning.

"Ne, Commander Ryu! What is my duty to you?" He playfully placed you onto the ground and layed his head onto your stomach.

"Yah, ireona!" You laughed while struggling to get up. (ireona - get up)

"Ne!" He shouted and sat up.

"Your punishment, is to piggy back me and run a lap around the track!" You demanded.

"Whaaat? A whole lap?" He complained getting up.

"Ani, not a whole lap I was just kidding about that, but you have to piggy back me still," you smiled.

"Ara," he replied squatting.

As soon as he had a grip on your legs, he raced around the track, jumping and spinning like a rollercoaster. When he got back to the grass he layed down on his face joking to the ground, "Yeun Ja-ah, your so heavy!"

"Yah," you said playfully hitting his back,"I said you didn't have to run around the track."

"I know," he replied. "I just wanted to know how it would feel like."


Okay so this is the second chapter! XD two chapters in one day. Guys I'm sorry if this is really crappy!!! Mian! But I hope you liked it!!! Please comment! XD (writers usually ask for subscribers. I'm asking for comments XD) Please subscribe and recommend my story to your friends too. :)