WHAT?!

I Can't Believe I'm Falling For You!

Like my new poster??? My first GIF poster! I'm so happy XD but then I should have fixed the pictures contrast and all that stuff. it's 12:38 AM forget about it XD but I feel good about myself.... and the POSTER! :D What do you guys think???


YEUNJA

"Alright guys, pack up your stuff! We're leaving in an hour," omma shouted excitedly from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yah, HimChan! Do you have your stuff? Or do you have to go back home to pack?" I shouted from my room through the bathroom. "Yah, Kim HimChan! Are you even listening?" I walked through the bathroom, but was surprised attacked by MyungSoo popping up out of nowhere. "YAH!"

"Bwuh? You're so loud. He's not even in here," MyungSoo frowned patting his ear.

"YeunJa-ah, are you packing your swimsuit?" I heard HimChan ask from my room.

"Of course I am, we're going to that one water resort place with a lot of things to do. You know what I mean? And you didn't answer my question!" I answered as I skillfully threw a pillow at him.

"Yah! Apa!" HimChan pouted as he rolled on the ground.

"Ah, mianhe," I played along sitting beside him and patting his forehead. "So do you have to go? I'll go with you and finish packing when I get home," I suggested.

"Geurae, kaja!" He said excitedly dragging me out of my room. "Omma! We're going to pack my things! We'll be right back!" HimChan yelled out quickly sticking his feet into his shoes.

"Arasso! Hurry and come back! Say hi to your parents for me!" Omma cheerfully answered as we ran out the door.

MYUNGSOO

Those two are so loud. So much skin ship too. Don't they get embarrassed? Wah, at least I'm not like that.

"MyungSoo-ah, are you done packing?" Omma asked as she stood against the doorframe.

"Well, it's not like I have anything else to pack," I sighed patting my suitcase.

"It's not going to be that bad. I promise," omma said as she sat on one of the beds. "Anja," she patted a spot next to her. I made my way over and sat next to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "MyungSoo-ah, omma and appa have missed you so much. Have you been doing good? Good in school? Is your health okay? Are you treating your friends well?" She bombarded me with random questions.

"Omma," I whined, "everything is okay. Everything is great." I frowned at her as she sighed deeply.

"Arasso, I just want to make sure that my dear son is feeling good," she smiled kissing me on the forehead. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

"Omma! I was sitting next to you."

"Ah, deh, I forgot. Are you full? Are you still hungry?" She asked worriedly.

"Omma!" I said pouting.

"Arasso, arasso," she smiled before leaving the room.

HIMCHAN

“Bwuh?! We’re going to auntie’s? Omma! You said I could go with YeunJa!” I complained loudly stomping my feet at my omma.

“Himchan,” she started before I interrupted her again.

“Omma, you said that I could go with Yeunja and her family though!” I whined even louder.

“You’re going to bother them,” omma stubbornly said as she packed some food. “We’re leaving today.”

“Omma, he’s not a bother to us at all,” Yeunja immediately spoke up trying to persuade her.

“Well, I don’t think it’ll work out,” omma frowned as she put the food into a lunchbox.

“The place is on the way to Auntie’s, you guys can drop me off if Yeunja they leave first. Plus we got to auntie’s every year! It’s only once in a while we get to go on vacation with Yeunja and her family,” I pouted following omma around the kitchen.

“Stop lying Himchan, we went on vacation with them last year and the past year,” she frowned at me before grabbing some things from the pantry. “I’ll think about it, since it’s on the way to your aunt’s. Now go pack up, you’re going to be going somewhere either way,” she said waving me off.

“I’ll see you later then. I have to go pack my stuff too. Annyeong eomoni,” Yeunja bowed before heading towards the door.

“Yeunja!” I called out dramatically reaching my hand out to her.

“Himchan!” She did the same reaching her hand out towards me.

“I’ll see you soon! Don’t forget about me!”

“I can’t promise you that! There will probably be hot guys at the waterpark!” Yeunja snickered to herself before slipping on her shoes.

“Yah!” I shouted running to her as she ran out the door. “You better not flirt without me! I’m your wingman!”

“Dwaesseo!” Yeunja laughed before crossing the block to her block.

“Aish,” I cheerfully shut the front door hearing my mom mutter, “So childish.”

“Omma! You know I love you right?” I pouted holding onto her shoulders. “Can I please go with Yeunja? Please? You don’t want Yeunja to be hit on my 30 year old es do you?” I batted my eyelashes at her.

“Aigoo, alright, alright, you can go. Just go and pack your clothes already,” omma sighed smiling a bit before I kissed her on the cheek.

“Gomawo omma!” I said heading towards the stairs.

“Make sure you watch over her!” She shouted after me.

“Of course!” I laughed wildly before jumping into my room.

YEUNJA

“Aish,” I sighed as I walked through the door. “Omma, Himchan might not come with us.”

“Waeyo?”

“His family is going to visit their aunt,” I whined shaking my shoes off.

“Oh, that’s okay,” she calmly said.

“But he might, and if he does then his parents are dropping him off on the way!” I cheerfully said.

“Okay, go pack your stuff now,” she shooed me off with her hand.

___

“We’re going to on vacation,” I happily sang to myself as I packed my stuff.

“So your creep of a friend isn’t going with us?” Myungsoo asked as he leaned against the bathroom doorframe.

“That’s not cool,” I said glaring at him, “calling my friend a creep isn’t going to do anything.”

“Alright, I won’t call him a creep, he’s a freak,” Myungsoo snickered to himself.

“Why are you so mean?” I pouted zipping up my suitcase. “It’s not like he did anything to you.”

“Did you forget? He got me into detention,” Myungsoo frowned watching me.

“Yeah, but you didn’t even go for like half of the time,” this time I frowned at him before putting my laptop and other necessary survival things like my charger, batteries, etc into my backpack.

“Oh well, I guess it’ll just be me and you,” he smirked before leaving.

“Uh, Himchan! You idiot! Why aren’t you here? Now I’m stuck with that,” I groaned throwing myself onto my bed.

“I heard that!” Myungsoo shouted from his room.

“Yeunja, Myungsoo, we’re going bring your stuff down,” omma shouted from downstairs.

“Andwae,” I groaned into my pillow. I’m already hating this.


Hey guys, XD don't kill me! I updated. But Himchan's not going???? WHAT? lol what's going to happen? IDK you're just going to have to read when I post up the next chapter :D And I'm thinking about changing the poster. KEKEKEKE my brain is thinking a whole lot of things right now.