Punishment in Detention

I Can't Believe I'm Falling For You!

RING!

"All right class have fun during spring break. You are going to have your finals soon," Mr. Park announced making the whole class groan. "MyungSoo and YeunJa, stay for your time."

MyungSoo slung his backpack onto his back and smirked at me then walked up to Mr. Park and said, "My parents called in earlier today. I have to go and pick them up at the train station."

"Ah, ne, I forgot. They called me earlier this morning. Geurae, have a nice break," he said while fixing his papers on his desk.

MyungSoo looked up and smirked at me again saluting me as he walked out.

"Bwuh?" I sighed to myself. I slowly walked up to Mr. Park's desk and said,"Sonsaengnim, my omeuni needs me at home today early. Can I go home?"

"Ani, you need a note from her," he said looking up taking his classes off. "Why don't you start stacking the chairs up."

Defeated, I turned around and puffed my cheeks sighing.

"I'm not going to keep you back long, I don't want to stay afterschool to long. You know I have a life too," he chuckled.

"Ne," I answered stacking up the chairs. "Sonsaengnim, I'm finished what now?"

"Clean the erasers. Take them outside though," he replied while correcting his papers.

I grabbed the erasers and trudged outside muttering to myself about how stupid this was.

yah, kim him chan! I am going to make your life miserable for the next few days. As I banged the erasers against each other the dust flew onto my clothes leaving white marks all over me.

"Aek," I gagged coughing from all of the dust. (XD don't know how to write that sound out) After I finished, I brought the erasers back in. What time is it? 3:15. (i don't know how long their school hours are so XD) Damnit. Omma is going to be so mad at me!

"Can I go now?"

"Ani, if you keep on asking, I'll keep you later then I was going to," he replied.

"Well, what do I do now? I finished everything."

"Go sweep the hallway or something," he said going back to his work.

I sighed again grabbing the classroom sweeper and walked out into the hallway slowly dragging the sweeper across the floor. Jamkaman! This is the janitor's job!

"Sonsaengnim!" I stormed into the classroom.

"That's no way to talk to your teacher," he eyed me.

"Mianhamnida, hajiman, why am I sweeping the hallway? That's for the janitor!" I complained.

"Well then go sweep the sidewalk," he sighed turning back to his work.

"Aissh."

"I heard that," he called out as I walked out the classroom.

I was sweeping the grass off of the sidewalk when a janitor walked by and gave me a weird look.

what the heck am I doing?! UHH! He's driving me crazy! These are the dumbest things!

I stormed back in and was about to say something when Mr. Park said,"Okay, your time is up. You can go home now. Come on, grab your stuff. I want to get out of here as much as you do too." He urged me out the room then ran past me.

HOME

"Omma! I'm home!" I yelled as I exhuastingly walked inside.

My mom ran to the door and stopped observing me from head to toe. "YeunJa-ah, I told you to come home early. What did you do to yourself? Is that chalk dust on your uniform? Why are you so dirty? Go take a shower and clean yourself. I need you help! Bbali!" She pushed me towards the stairs.

"Are your friends and their son already here?" I asked looking back kicking off my shoes.

"Neh! Bbali YeunJa!" She quietly said as she rushed back into the kitchen.

MYUNGSOO POV (when she was still at detention)

We arrived at my parents house and got out of the car.

"MyungSoo, have fun!" The infinite members teased me as they drove away.

"Ahh! MiEun! BaeKyung-ah!" I heard a woman scream as whe ran out of the house giving my mom and dad bear hugs.

"Yoona!! Bogoshipeoyo!! How have you been?" My mom asked the woman.

"Oh, me? I've been doing great! How about you guys?" She asked excitedly.

"We've been doing great! Where's your husband?" My dad answered smiling brightly.

"Oh, that old man? He's on his business trip," she laughed.

"Oh, Yoona, this is my son MyungSoo. Come here," omma pulled me by arm.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs., Mrs.," I embarassingly looked looked up at my mom.

"Ryu," Mrs. Ryu kindly smiled.

"Mrs. Ryu," I said bowing 90 degrees.

"Come inside!" Mrs. Ryu ushered my parents in.

"MyungSoo-ah, this is going to be your house for the next few days. Arasso? And don't be afraid to call me omma too, neh? I don't have a son, only two daughters. My oldest daughter is in your grade. Do you know her? Ryu YeunJa," Mrs. Ryu smiled.

YeunJa? Ryu YeunJa?

FLASHBACK

"Myung Soo! Just take the stupid note!"  She threw the note at me.

END OF FLASHBACK

oh, so that's how I got in detention again.

"Neh, I know here. She sits next to me across the aisle," I smirked.

"Her sister isn't home and she's still at school right now. So go ahead and put your stuff in the guest room. It's the last room on the left upstairs. Oh and the bathroom has two doors only. It connects with YeunJa's room and the guest room only," Mrs. Ryu said following me inside.

After I finished organizing my stuff, I observed the room and saw I soccer ball trophy sitting on top of the dresser. Curiously, I took it off the stand and started playing with it tossing it in the air. It was kind of heavy, so I tried tossing it higher only to hit my nose and then dropping it onto the floor making a big THUND!

! Instantly, I felt blood rushing down my nose.

"MyungSoo! What happened? Gwenchana?" My mom ran up the stairs looking in the room.

"Ah, Neh, I just uh, just tripped over the bed," I replied plugging my nose with my hand.

"Silly boy, be careful neh? Don't get us worried about you already. I'm helping downstairs with dinner so you just hang out a bit longer," omma said walking back downstairs.

Quickly, I ran into the bathroom and plugged toilet paper up my nose. Then I put the trophy back and threw myself onto the bed. What time is it? 3:35. And fell asleep.

YEUNJA

(Got back right as MyungSoo fell asleep) I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower and went back into my room and changed.

MYUNGSOO

I woke up startled from hearing a door slam. It was 3:42. Oh I fell asleep. Oh, I should change my tissue. I lazily got up and walked into the bathroom. Wet floor.

YEUNJA

I finished changing and opened the bathroom door and saw MyungSoo standing with toilet paper in his nose.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE? HOW'D YOU GET IN HERE!" I yelled getting into a fighting stance.

"I'm going to be living with you," he smirked taking a step foward.

"Don't come near me!" I moved my foot which moved the rug making MyungSoo slip onto the floor and making his tissue fall out of his nose.

"YeunJa? MyungSoo?" I heard my mom and another woman shout in unison as they trampled up the stairs.

"YEUNJA!" My mom yelled. "What did you do to MyungSoo?"

Great. It looks like I pucnhed him!

"Ani! Omma, it's not what you think it is!" I frantically said.

"Omma! Apa!!" MyungSoo sobbed to his mom.

"Look my nose is bleeding! That's how hard she punched me!" He said wiping his nose with his hand.

"Apologize to Mrs. Kim and MyungSoo now," my mom sternly looked at me.

"But!"

"No Buts!"

"Jwehsongimnida," I bowed glaring at MyungSoo who was smirking at me.

"Ah, gwenchana, it's just a nose bleed," Mrs. Kim said kindly.

"What happened!" Mr. Kim yelled as ran up the stairs.

"Where have you been?" Mrs. Kim put her hands on her hip.

"I was in the bathroom and when I came out everyone was gone. I heard talking up here," he replied sheepishly.

"Appa, I got hit," MyungSoo pouted to his dad.

"MyungSoo-ah, why are you such a wussy? You got beat up by a girl?" Mr. Kim sighed and left.

"You kids be nice to each other now. We're going to cook now," omma said as they left.

"Jerk," I pouted walking back into my room, drying my hair up with my towel.

"Yep, I am going to make your life a living hell for the next few days? Weeks? I heard we were going on vacation with you," he smirked at the bathroom doorway.

"Leave me alone," I groaned falling back on my bed.

And then I heard someone singing my name, "YEEUUNNJJAAA!!"


XD guys i just realized that i changed the POV's from you  to i as in your view XD how is it?? comment and subscribe :) KAMSAHAMNIDA!