Staying home with MyungSoo

I Can't Believe I'm Falling For You!

MYUNGSOO

I wonder how it feels like. To have a friend that close. Yes, I have infinite, but a friend relationship like that, I think it'd be better somehow. Seeing how they're so happy together too. Maybe I should loosen up a bit. Naw, you can live without that kind of friendship. Right?

"MyungSoo-ah, gwenchana?" Omma interrupted my thoughts gently putting her hand on my shoulder.

I smiled and nodded going back to eating my food.

YEUNJA

"YeunJa, say ah!" HimChan cheerfully said bringing the kimchi in clipped between his chopsticks towards my mouth.

I opened my mouth and ate it, chewing it slowly. "Daebbak!" I did a thumbs up.

NIGHT TIME

HIMCHAN

FLASHBACK

"Oh, MyungSoo-ah, you don't mind if HimChan shares your room with you do you?" Mrs. Ryu asked her back turned to everyone else.

I turned and looked at MyungSoo, his mouth was hanging open with his spoon of soup a few centimeters away. He was glaring at me? 

"MyungSoo," I heard Mrs. Kim sternly say, "answer Mrs. Ryu."

"Huh? Oh Ne, it's okay," he answered looking away from me.

"Omma," I shuddered and turned around. "Gwenchana, I can sleep with YeunJa in her room."

"Ani, there are two beds in the guest room so you two get good rest alright?" She turned around and smiled kindly at me. "Tomorrow, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, we're leaving to browse around. Arasso? YeunJa you two behave, Neh?"

"Neh," we both answered in unison.

MYUNGSOO

Mrs. Ryu asked me to share a room with the blonde. I don't mind sharing a room, but it's with him.

END OF FLASHBACK

YEUNJA

"YeunJa, why can't I just sleep with you?" HimChan complained as he threw himself face first onto my bed. "Waee?" He groaned loudly.

"Yah! Strop compraring arnd chrange intro your pajarmas arnd gor sreep," I answered while brushing my teeth.

"Huh? I can't understand you," HimChan cupped his hand to his ear teasing me.

"Jrust chrange!" I said annoyed closing the bathroom door behind me.

"Yah, what are you doing in here?" I heard MyungSoo coldly say.

I turned around and spat my the toothpaste in my mouth in his face when I saw him. He was shirtless from the waist and up with only his pajama pants on.

"YAH!" He screamed wiping the tootpaste off of his face.

Suddenly the door whipped open and a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"SHIRRO! MY DEAR YEUNJA!" HimChan yelled turning me around ushering me out the bathroom. "Your eyes have been scarred!" He sniffed.

"Yrah, I cran't sree anrytrhing! I nreed tro wrash mry mrouth!" I stumbled placing my hand under my mouth as the toothpaste and my saliva dripped down my chin. Eww, gross!

"Gwenchana, you'll be fine!" He sniffed again. "I'll bring you to the bathroom downstairs." He carried me bridal style running down the stairs.

"What's going on here?" I heard omma say as we rushed past her.

"Haha," HimChan chuckled nervously, "nothing. YeunJa just needs some help."

"Yrah, lret mre dorwn," I commanded.

"Jang! We're here your highness," he bowed. "Eww, you got some of the toothpaste on my shirt." He pushed past me into the bathroom shutting the door.

"YRAH! KRIM HRIM CHRAN!!!!" I yelled.

HIMCHAN

(guest room)

"So you going on the vacation too," I awkwardly asked.

"Yeah," MyungSoo answered.

I turned around and saw him staring at me with his pokerface so I turned around facing the wall again. Ah, this is so awkward! I frowned. I wish I was in YeunJa's room. Is he still staring at me? I can feel his eyes burning through my back.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I asked as I sat up looking at him. He still had his pokerface on.

"How long have you and YeunJa been friends?" He asked.

"Since kindergarten," I answered slowly.

"How?" He asked turning towards the ceiling.

"Well, I guess we became friends through a few events," I answered staring at the wall.

Ahaha, I remember those times. We were so stupid. I smiled to myself.

"Well," he awkwardly said.

"Oh, sorry. Well," I started,"we first met on a rainy day. I was waiting outside for my mom to come pick me up after school. It started drizzling, but it wasn't anything serious. And then the rain started getting heavier and my mom still wasn't there. I was getting wet and scared that something had happened and then I felt something bump my head. I turned around and saw her struggling to keep the umbrella above both of us since she was shorter. I still remember her pink polka-dotted dress and ribbon in her hair." I paused and smiled at the memory. "I just looked at her and then she said you shouldn't stand in the rain like this. You'll get very sick. I didn't listen to my omma and appa one time and I got really sick. It was bad. So I stood there in the rain waiting with her for our eomeonis. When her omma arrived I got kind of sad because my mom still wasn't there and I was going to get wet again and because well, there wasn't going to be anyone to listen to anymore. But her mom told me to wait in the car with them. Her omma was really nice to me. She ended up calling my dad though. My mom had crashed her car into a light pole because of some drunkard and wasn't able to pick me up. So yeah," I chuckled lightly remembering how afterwards I was bawling on my dad's shoulder when he came to pick me up. "So that's just one of the times."

"How did she get so mean?" He suddenly asked.

"She's not mean!" I defended her immediately. "She's just rough with people she doesn't know."

"Well, you make her sound like she was so nice and sweet and innocent when she was younger," he replied.

"She was," I began,"she changed during elementary school. She got bullied a lot because she was so nice. People would take advantage of her, but then one of the girls went over the line and she got pissed off."

"What'd the girl do? What did she do?" He asked looking up at me.

"I think the girl said something about me so YeunJa got pissed off and punched her in the face," I answered laughing out loud.

"Yea, innocent girls like that never last. They always turn bad or get  turned into a bad person," he said turning the other way.

"That's not true," I stated laying back down.

"Well, is it now?" He asked mischieviously.

"You haven't met her sister yet. Good night," I quickly ended the conversation since I was tired.

NEXT MORNING

YEUNJA

"YeunJa!" I woke up to my mom yelling my name. "YeunJa, wake up, Mr. and Mrs. Kim we're leaving. Do the breakfast dishes after  you eat neh? Be good," she came and kissed me on the forehead then left.

After I got ready I went downstairs and saw MyungSoo eating a bowl of cereal while watching the TV. Gosh, this guy, doesn't he have any manners?

"Wow, you're finally up," he said staring at the TV.

I ignored him and started doing the dishes. Right as I was about to finish he put his bowl into the sink.

"Uhh," I sighed. I put the dishes on the rack and turned back to see a plate and cup in the sink.

"What the heck?" I turned around and saw HimChan standing there.

"What?" He asked giving me a weird look. "Can I not eat breakfast? This is my house too."

"Oh, mian, I thought you were MyungSoo," I apologized.

"Hey," we both turned around as MyungSoo placed another bowl into the sink, "you don't have permission to call me that. You have to call me L." Pokerface.

I looked at the dishes and then back at his face.

"Fine, sassypants," I turned around and started doing the dishes again.

"Ya..."

"YAH!" I heard HimChan yell.

I turned around and saw HimChan and MyungSoo having a staring contest, their faces inches away from each other.

"What are you guys trying to do? Kiss?" I snickered at their face expressions after what I said.

"Whatever, I'm going to take a shower princess," HimChan said giving me a back hug facing MyungSoo. "And 'L'," he emphasized it,"stay away from her."

"Like I'd want to do anything to her," MyungSoo said sticking his tongue out at HimChan's back.

"So childish," I muttered to myself smiling.

"What was that?" I heard MyungSoo ask.

I turned around to face MyungSoo only to find him inches away from me.

"Yah, what are you going to do?" I squeaked as I tried scooting away.

"I don't know, what am I going to do?" He asked backing me up into the corner of the kitchen.

*door opens*

"YeunJa! I'm back! Yeun...YAH! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" HwaSoo screamed as she entered the house.

Before I could look up from MyungSoo, he was jerked back, punched in the stomach, and finally kneed in the balls.

He fell to the floor groaning in pain as HwaSoo stood there about to throw another hit when I grabbed her and pulled her back.

"HwaSoo, my dear loving sister! Hajima! Gwenchana! Although you just saved me, even though I could've done that myself, stop," I said struggling to hold her back.

"Yah! Neo! Who are you? A e? How'd you get in here?" She yelled again glaring daggers at MyungSoo still on the floor in pain. "Don't you ever touch my sister. If I had saw you lay a finger on her, you would be in a much worse condition," she threatened.

"HwaSoo, shikoro! I said it's okay!" I pushed her against the cabinets. "Calm down," I commanded boring my eyes into hers.

"YAH! WHAT'S GOING ON? I GOT INTO THE SHOWER AND HEARD YELLING! I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO KIM MYUNGSOO!" HimChan yelled as he ran into the kitchen with only a towel covering his waist and below.

HwaSoo turned her head and stared wide-eyed at HimChan screaming.

"SHIRO!" I screamed shielding her eyes and pulling her into a protective hug. "GO TAKE YOUR FREAKING SHOWER AND PUT ON SOME CLOTHES PABO!" I yelled.

He looked at me and then MyungSoo still on the floor and then back at me confused.

"Go!" I pointed towards the bathroom.

He turned slowly and started walking whe his towel fell off....

"KIM HIMCHAN YOU IDIOT!" I screamed my lungs out holding HwaSoo even tighter and covering my eyes with one hand.

(After HimChan got out of the shower)

He pushed MyungSoo up against the wall holding onto his shirt,"What did you do to YeunJa!? Huh?"

"Calm down!" I said pulling him back,"HwaSoo already beat him up."

"Jinjja?" He lowered his hands looking at me surprised. He turned around and looked at HwaSoo who answered him with a nod. "HwaSoo-ah! You brave little soldier! You know that I love you right!" He said giving her a giant bear hug.

"Oppa! I can't breath!" She voice was muffled by HimChan's hug.

"Mian, dongsaengie," he grinned widely. "So what'd you do?"

"She punched me and kneed my to the ground," MyungSoo coldly answered him sitting onto the couch.

"Ahaha," HwaSoo nervously laughed. "Mianhamnida, I didn't know you were a friend of YeunJa's," she got up and slowly bowed.

"Where'd you knee him?" HimChan curiously asked eyeing her.

"Umm," she started staring at the ground.

"Where the sun don't shine," I answered for her sitting next to HimChan. That brightened him up even more making him laugh out loud.

"Yah, it's not even funny," MyungSoo frowned.

"Well, it's pretty hilarious to me," HimChan slapped his knee falling over onto the floor.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go," HwaSoo said getting up.

"Wae? You just got back. You're not staying?" I asked looking up at her.

"Ani, I'm going to stay over at SooMin's place with her for a few days. I'm not going with you guys on vacation," she said leaving the room to go pack her stuff.

(After HwaSoo left)

"I'm going to take a nap," I announced as I got up. HimChan pouted and puppy-eyed me mentally begging me to stay.

HIMCHAN

After YeunJa left, I was forced to sit in the living room and try to survive the awkward air between me and MyungSoo, or should I say 'L'. What's with that name anyway?

L got up and went into the kitchen and after about 5 minutes of rummaging noises coming from the kitchen he came back with a tray of food. I looked at him awkwardly just staring at the food.

"What? I'm hungry, I'm not just going to sit and do nothing if I'm hungry," he said sitting back onto the couch.

Hmm, maybe I'll grab myself some food too.


so guys?? srrys this was a kind of crappy chapter XD what do you guys think so far? please let me know by leaving a comment! and i'm thinking about adjusting the plot XD like maybe a love triangle?? what about that?? huh? ;) XD

kekeke please comment and subscribe if u like my sotry and r a reader who isn't subscribed!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!

I love you guys! Just like HimChan loves Zelo.