Detention?! KIM HIM CHAN! You Will Pay.

I Can't Believe I'm Falling For You!

It was a sunny and warm normal Tuesday. You sat in class laying your head down just thinking about, well, nothing. As the bell rang, you heard the students scattering to their classes and your oppa, Him Chan.

"Yah! Ryu Yeun Ja!" He shouted excitedly.

"Who is it this time?" You asked annoyed looking up to see that smirk you knew well plastered on his face.

"You know that one chick? Yoon Soo Jin?" He asked literally jumping up and down in his seat.

"Oh yeah, just let me name like all the thirty Yoon Soo Jins I know in our grade counting the ones in first year, second year, and fourth," you replied sarcasticly.

"Oh, mian. I was just too excited! She sits next to that one Myung Soo kid. Across the aisle from you," he said pointing to the girl sitting next to Myung Soo.

"Okay, so what do you want me to do?" You asked turning your head back to him seeing him scribbling furiously like there was no tomorrow.

"Just a second," he replied making a concentrated face.

"Yah, Kim Him Chan, if you want to be handsome don't make your face like that. You look like your constipating," you said getiing impatient.

"Umm, question Yeun Ja," he said handing you the note, "How do you know how I look like when I'm constipated?"

"I don't," you replied rolling your eyes while taking the note.

"Alright class, quiet down! I'm Mr. Park. I'm going to be your subsitute until Mrs. Paek returns from her leave. Got that? Now I  don't know how she usually runs this class, but if you want it to be fun you'll all have to work with me, araso?" Mr. Park demanded. (Araso - Do you get it/ Yes I/we got it)

"Araso!" The class replied in unison.

As Mr. Kim turned around to write on the board and start the lesson you quickly leaned across the aisle and threw the note onto Myung Soo's table. He looked at it confused thinking that you were trying to flirt with him when you, while you quickly sat back up pretending to pay attention in class. Him Cham being the observant "brat" he was immediately hit your arm pointing to Myung Soo.

"What does he want?" He whispered quietly.

You turned your head to Myung Soo seeing him hold up the note mouthing the words "Is this for me?"

"Of course not! It's for her!" You whisepered annoyed jabbing your finger in the air towards Soo Jin.

He scoffed realizing that it was a note from Him Chan and not you.

Before you knew it, two notes landed on your lap. Looking up to Myung Soo, you saw him signaling one from me. The other one from her he finished pointing to Soo Jin who was now twirling her hair crazily.

You handed Him Chan his note and opened yours only to see five big words written

                YOUR FRIEND IS SO DESPERATE

You quickly scribbled

  YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOUR NOT? BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BE

and threw it him with more force then you meant hitting him in the face. You quickly turned to face Mr. Park to see him eyeing you suspiciously. Smiling innocently back, you started taking notes before you could fail that class, or worse, school. Him Chan repeatedly poked you to get your attention. Annoyed you finally grabbed his "stupid" note from his hands and tried handing it to Myung Soo, but he just ignored you. Jerk! (you thought) Quietly you said,"Myung Soo! Just take the stupid note!" Throwing it at him again, and that's where everything went downhill.

(Guys AsianFanFics is being a jerk XD jkjk kinda. It keeps on changing my font and color so I'm going to have to stick with this. UHHHH! I'm mentally ripping out my hair guys!)

"Ms. Ryu, can you explain what you were just doing now to the class?" Mr. Park asked walking down the aisle towards you.

OH SHIZ, Kim Him Chan I am going to kill you! You thought glaring at Him Chan. He gave you an apologetic look mouthing "Mianhe! " (Mianhe/ Mian - Sorry)

"Umm, I...I...I was...," you stuttered embarrased.

"I see. Ms. Ryu see me after class. You too Mr. Kim," he said starting the lesson again.

You looked up from the ground to Myung Soo to see him glaring at you, and then to the teacher while crossing his arms and sitting back in his chair.

After the Class ended (break time)

"Ahh, Ms. Ryu and Mr. Kim, would you like to explain yourselves?" Mr. Park asked raising his eyebrow.

"Well, you see, my friend Kim Him Chan, the guy sitting next to me..." you started.

"No making excuses. I don't care if it was a note from your friend to Mr. Kim or Ms. Yoon. You should know that you should not have been passing notes in class," Mr. Park stated.

"But I wasn't passing the note," Myung Soo replied cleverly.

"So we go to the buts now. Yes, you didn't pass that note, but I did see you passing another note earlier. At the beginning of class. You two should be ashamed of yourselves. It's only my first day here too. It'll be detention for three afternoons for you two," he shot back.

"BWUH! THREE AFTERNOONS?! FOR ONE NOTE? JEBAL!!! I'll do anything! Just don't put me in detention! I'll do extra credit! I'll do more work, correct the test! ANYTHING!!!!" You begged devastated. If your mom found out, you would be dead.

"To be truthful, I'm not sorry for you right now Ms. Ryu you should be sorry for yourself. Because of your actions, you are here." He said taking off his glasses and looking up to you. "It seems that Mr. Kim has no problem with it," he said while Myung Soo left the classroom annoyed. "I don't see why you do. And it's really not that bad. You're only staying afterschool for thirty more minutes. I don't like to hold kids back too long because I also like to do my things out of school. Now if you have a note from your parent asking to excuse you from detention for and emergency, I'll understand. Araso? Now go home and do your homework. Oh yes, and study for the quiz tomorrow," he sighed looking back down to his work.

Home

"Omma! Hwa Soo! I'm home!" You shouted running into your house.

"Yeun Ja-ah, why are you so loud? Shikoro! Omma is on the phone," Hwa Soo said while walking down the stairs. (Shikoro - Be quiet/shut up)

"Oh, mian!" You replied quietly.

"Where were you anyways? Omma was waiting for you. Did you get into trouble?" Hwa Soo asked surprised.

"Uhhh, ne, hajiman, don't tell omma. Ok? Jebal!!! I'm begging you!!" You answered desperately. (Ne - yes) (Hajiman - but)

"Geurae, but you have fun telling her yourself. Okay?" Hwa Soo patted your shoulder and smiled.

You slouched walking to your room in defeat. You really were going to have to tell omma about detention. Worst of all, you were going to be stuck with Myung Soo.

After you finally finished your homework, you decided to go downstairs and face your omma. Quietly, you tip-toed down the stairs trying to make your self unnoticable. Apparently, you fail at being a ninja.

"Yeun Ja, come here," your mom called out from the kitchen.

Oh crap. Okay Yeun Ja, you can do this. It's not going to be that bad right? When was the last time you got into trouble? You asked yourself.

"Coming omma!" You answered stiffly walking into the kitchen.

"Yeun Ja, I need you to be home early on Friday, ok? Hwa Soo is going to her friends house for a sleepover, so I'm going to need your help," she said calmly.

"Umm," you hummed while observing your kitchen trying to distract yourself. "Omma, I actually got in trouble today. I have detention for three afternoons," you quickly cowered into the corner.

"Yeun Ja, I'm not mad at you. So you don't have to be scared. Okay? What did you do to get three afternoon detentions? I need you to come home early though," your mom looked at you sternly.

"Jamkaman," you said. "Your not mad at me? Omma, gomawo, jinjja gomawo!!" You ran tackling your mom into a hug. (Jamkaman - wait a minute/ second) (gomawo - thank you) (jinjja - really)

"Ne, I'm not mad. Just come home early, now go call your sister to come eat dinner," she pointed towards upstairs.

"Ne!" You happily skipped up the stairs.

 


Okay guys so that's the first chapter. I'm not the best writer, but I'm getting there slowly. XD :) I hope you like it. So I'll probably be posting up more chapters then usual since I'm going to be turning this in for my Language Arts story. XD So it's considered homework. Please Comment or I'll feel discouraged. :( Thank You for reading!!! GOMAWO!!:) SARANGHAEYO MY READERS! ♥