don't kiss a girl and like it.

the fall of the season.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~

 

~~~


MINJEONG

Life has been pretty tough for me. Oh, not just me but also my classmates. We were so busy preparing for our school's event and we decided to present a musical play.

"That was a splendid play from Section A." The MC announced as we heard our fellow students cheer for our success. I can extremely say that we did a good job on this one.

Our representative took the mic and thanked everyone for watching. We left the stage with a smile on our faces. Murmurs can be heard while leaving the stage, everyone was so happy to finally finish. Our hard work actually paid off.

"My place tonight? My treat!" Jaemin decided to declare. His family owns a restaurant so it's not a surprise that he will offer this. My classmates agreed I can see that they're happy and satisfied.

"You joining tonight?" Ning asked me.

"Nah," I shook my head. "I'll probably do something else."

Ning hummed in my answer. She looked behind me and her eyes went back on mine but there's a grin on her lips. Her eyes are teasing me, I can tell.

"What?" I asked.

She smirked and left me. I was about to complain but a certain voice coming from a certain girl stopping me from following the doe-eyed girl.

"Min,"

Her sweet tone stopped me and my heart melted immediately.

I looked back to see her smiling, her charming smile I adored so much.

"Jimin," I said. "Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to say that you really did a great job. And those high notes? dang, you slay."

I giggled at her words. "Thank you. I didn't know you're watching."

"Nonsense, you are my friend. Of course, I'll be here." She smiled again.

Friends

"Right," I smiled. "I'll be heading out now."

"Wait- Join me," She quickly stopped and I looked at her in confusion. " I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter