Dream (Hayoung x Jiwon)

Fromis_9 One Shot Collection

" I'll give you three choices, do you want to watch movie with me or go out with me or have dinner with me?" she asked making the guy too stunned to speak.

 

.

.

.

.

 

" I have a concern these days," said the guy to another guy that taller than him. They were at the cafe, chilling out there on the weekend. 

 

" The fact that you keep dreaming about her every night?"

 

He nodded while munching on his bread. He don't know the reason why he keep dreaming about this short girl. Every night, as soon as he go to the Dreamland, this girl will always pop there.

 

" Maybe you love her? It's say that when a person fall in love with someone then that person will keep thinking about her and I think that was the reason why you keep getting a dream about her," the tall guy explained.

 

Nonsense! That what he thought. He was sure that he is not in love with that girl. He have been knowing her for a long time. If he included this year, it's going to be 5 years they have know eachother. There is no way he will see her as a woman. It's never cross his mind before.

 

" Give it a try, the two of you actually look good together," 

 

Oh, this friend of him told him to have a relationship with his friend. But then he shake this thought. It was a ridiculous idea. There are no way he will do that.

 

" What a nonsense there Chaeng, I'll never do that, never and ever,"

 

Chaeyoung was shaking his head, knowing his friend he not going to do that either. 

 

" I'm just stating a fact," he added.

 

That word stuck in Hayoung's mind. A fact. He was still thinking about it when it's about the time for him to sleep. He been thinking about it. Is it true or not true? 

 

" Whatever," he shake that thought and close his eyes.

 

 

 

There she is again. Hayoung was dreaming about eating cotton candy from the cloud but out of nowhere this girl come and said,

 

" Oppa, I want to eat it too," she said while smiling at the older guy. She start eating while laughing happily.

 

Hayoung disappointed, feel pissed to this girl. But, weirdly her laugh sound nice to him. 

 

 

Hayoung woke up. Took his phone and looked at the time. It's 8 a.m. He needs to go to the gym. It's Sunday so he has nothing much to do.

 

 

As he got into the gym he was greeted by his friend, Saerom. They both are talking about random topics until Saerom talks about her.

 

" Chaeyoung told me about it, and I think you should get together with her,"

 

Hayoung frowned. Like why would his friends want he to have a thing with Jiwon? She was his friend too.

 

" Stop it, you and Chaeng keep pushing that agenda, like what I have said before I'll never ever get into a relationship with Jiwon,"

 

 

" We will see it," Seoyeon was wiggling his eyebrows when he said that.

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

" I'll give you three choices, do you want to watch movie with me or go out with me or have dinner with me?" Jiwon asked the younger guy in front of her.

 

 

" Excuse me?" the younger guy asked.

 

 

" Jiheon ahh, you should answer it," 

 

 

Jiheon was on his phone when suddenly this older girl came and asked some weird questions.

 

 

Not too far from them, they are standing two guys watching them.

 

" Uh huh, look like Jiwon already moved on from you," Chaeyoung .

 

 

Jiwon has always been clingy to Hayoung back then. That's why Hayoung always dreamed about her.

 

Hayoung admitted it, he feels a little bit jealous. But, who is he to feel like that. So with a heavy feeling he left the scene along with Chaeyoung.

 

 

" Seriously noona? Why are you practising that line with me? You know that me Baek Jiheon never have any romantic experience,"

 

 

" Just answer it with your own feels," she keep insisting him.

 

Jiheon lazily give an answer which make the older girl more furious. But Jiheon only make fun of her.

 

" Whatever Baek, I'll make sure to ask him today," 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

Hayoung was walking to the car park when he saw Jiwon walking towards him. He quickly change his path and end up at the college park.

Jiwon has been following him.

 

 

 

" Are you running away from me?" 

 

 

 

That sudden questions startled him. He look at the girl that make him like that.

 

" Can you not startle me?" He said while avoiding her eyes.

 

Jiwon squint her eyes at him. Hayoung have been avoiding him this whole day.

 

 

" Why are you avoiding me?" She asked with a folded arms.

 

" I'm not, and why would I avoid you?" He answered, a bit stuttering.

 

" You're not answering my question," Jiwon find it suspicious. Hayoung is always bold with his answer but not for this time.

 

 

" Whatever Jiwon, I should go, I have a lot of 'works' to do," he was about to walk away but Jiwon hold his arm. Preventing him from taking any step.

 

" Answer this question before you go then," she said, and smile to him.

 

" Fine," 

 

Jiwon take off her hand from him. She look at Hayoung. Hayoung still trying his best to avoid Jiwon's eyes. 

 

" I'll give you three choices, do you want to watch movie with me or go out with me or have dinner with me? And you can't say no to it," she said making the guy too stunned to speak.

 

Hayoung finally looked at her in disbelief. Jiwon asked him out? A girl is asking him out? What a shame. A guy should be the one that asks the girl out. But it's different here.

 

 

Jiwon is still waiting for the answer. She hopes Hayoung will answer it like she hopes for.

 

Hayoung is still thinking what is the best answer he should say. But he knows he can't say no to it. As he looks at her. Something feels different.

 

He sees her in a different way and it's definitely not in a friendly way. Perhaps Chaeyoung is right, he is in love with Jiwon. Because his heart is beating rapidly.

 

He never has this feeling before. He finally made up his mind.

 

 

" Jiwon ahh, instead of that, why not, I date you instead," he finally answered her question.

 

 

Jiwon's eyes become wide so it seems like they can come out any time soon.

 

" Y-you asked me out?" She still can believe that the guy she adores so much is actually asking her out.

 

Hayoung nodded his head. Confirming that it's true.  

 

" It's our first day then," Jiwon linked her arm with him and dragged him.

 

" Where are we going?" He asked because Jiwon suddenly dragged him.

 

 

" Date,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, thanks for reading and also please drop some comments too. Thank you!!