You ( Jiheon x Nagyung)

Fromis_9 One Shot Collection


Baek Jiheon - Guy, 18 years old.
Lee Nagyung - Girl, 19 years old.

 

 

 

 

 


" Have you see the new students at class 3-1 ? She was pretty," it was Yujin, one of Jiheon's friends.

 

" Not yet, I don't have time to do thing like that, I rather use my time to study instead of that,"

 

" As expected of a Baek Jiheon, only study and study,"

 

" Alright enough with that, let's go to the cafe, I'm hungry,"

 

They both then walk to the cafe, going there mean they need to go through the school's field. Jiheon don't like it because he will meet his other friends and he know they will drag him to play with them. As now he was wearing the P.E uniform.

 

" Yah Baek Jiheon! Come here! " It's Yuna another friend of him but different class. He suddenly pass the ball to him but Yuna kick it a little bit hard making the ball to miss the target.

 

All of a sudden a cute scream was heard and it's come from one of the girls senior.

 

" Yah Shin Yuna! Get your here! How dare you kick the ball to my friend!" It's Lia, the school student council president.


" Lia noona gonna kill me," he said. He was standing next to Jiheon and Yujin.

 

" Serve you right," Jiheon said, teasing his friend.

 

Yuna then walk toward Lia and apologies for it.

 

" I'm really sorry noona, the ball should be at Jiheon but Jiheon miss it," Yuna said, putting the blame on Jiheon.

 

Making Jiheon too stunned to speak.

 

Now, it's Yujin turn to teased both of his stupid friends. 

 

" Shin Yuna, detention room and you Baek Jiheon bring my friend to the school clinic," Lia give them an order.

 

Yuna just accepted his punishment.

 

" B-but noona, I don't do anything it's Yuna that suddenly kick the ball I don't even ask him for it," Jiheon trying to explain it while in his heart he was swearing at Yuna. 


" I don't want to hear any explanation, now go," 

 

The victim of the ball pull Lia's blazer and said something.

 

" It's okay, I can walk myself to the clinic," she said.

 

But Lia won't let it happen and force Jiheon to take her friend to the clinic. Jiheon grumpily walk toward the victim while glaring at Yuna. He was about to help the senior girl to get up and head to the clinic. But, he freeze for a few seconds.

 

This is the first time for him to see a beautiful girl like this senior. He quickly snap from his thoughts and help her.


As they arrive the doctor treat the senior's bruises. Jiheon wait for her. 

 

" Her bruises are not bad just need to put the cream medicine and this medicine that I gave, she will heal in a week," the doctor explain to him. Jiheon nodded understanding.


" Rest a little bit then you can go to your class again," said the doctor to her.

 

The girl nodded. Jiheon then stand next to her bed.

 

" I'm sorry for my friend's action, and for the apologies I'll treat you to eat at the cafeteria starting tomorrow, by the way I'm Baek Jiheon," he said. 

 

" It's okay, you don't need too, and I'm Lee Nagyung,"

 

" Don't be like that sunbaenim, you gonna make me uncomfortable," he still insisting.

 


" Fine," she said, too lazy to argue with the younger guy.

 

Jiheon then give his sweet smile.


.
.
.
.
.
.


A week have passed and meaning Jiheon treating Nagyung to eat at the cafe also passed. Now, Nagyung was eating at the cafe with Lia but suddenly Jiheon show up.

 

" Nagyung sunbaenim, I want to court you starting right now,"

 

Making the older girl too stunned to speak. Lia friend and Jiheon just stand there.

 

Nagyung left the cafe and head to her class, she was too embarrassed.

 

Jiheon's smile turn into a confused face. Did Nagyung just rejected him?

 

" Don't worry, she was just embarrassed, I'm sure she agree for it," it's Lia.

 

Jiheon just watching Nagyung's back disappearing.

.
.
.
.


Nagyung was waiting for the bus when suddenly Jiheon sit next to her with a smile on his face.

 

" Are you waiting for the bus?" He asked.

 

" Y-yes," Nagyung replied but she was not looking at Jiheon. Jiheon found it cute.

 

" So what was the answer?" 

 

It's get silence for a while before Nagyung answer the question given to her.

 

" Well, I'll look at your effort for that," she said it shyly.

 

Jiheon's smile getting even bigger. 
" I'll show it for you, "

 

 

.

.

.

The courting went on for six month. Jiheon have been treating Nagyung like a princess, walking her to her home, accompany her to study and a lot more.

 

 

Jiheon decided it's the day to confess and that day also the results for their midterm to come out. As he get to the school he was drag by Yujin and Yuna to see the results.

 

 

They were looking for they name and both of his friends were surprised after looking at Jiheon's result.

 

" Did you just drop to the 10th?" Yuna asked.

 

Jiheon seem to out of his mind. He can't believe about what he just saw. His result is bad.

 

Nagyung also there and of course with Lia, because their result also come out.

 


" Oh wow I can't believe the Baek Jiheon is at the 10th place, he was at the first place for all the exam in his batch last year," Lia said, also surprised.

 

 

Nagyung do not let out any word and sent a message to Jiheon then left to somewhere.

[ Meet me at the rooftop] 

 

 

Jiheon read it and sigh he then excuse himself to go somewhere.

 

Jiheon was at the rooftop and saw Nagyung sit on the only bench there. He quietly sit next to her.

 

" I saw your result," Nagyung start the conversation.

 

Jiheon let out a heavy sigh. " It's bad right?"

 

" Now, come to think about it, I don't think you should continue to court me, I think the bad result you got because you was focus on other thing,"

 

" Are you implying that I got that result because of you? If that so, then it's a no, I still study like how I used too, maybe because I was sick that day, " Jiheon try to explaining the thing because he can sense where will this conversation go.

 

" Jiheon ah, don't be like that, you were totally fine that day,"

 

That make Jiheon to stop from replying.

 

" We should focus on our own thing first, then when the both of us become successful let's talk about us again,"

 

It's take a lot of courage for Nagyung to said that.

 

" Then promise me one thing, please wait for me," he said. 

 

" I'll,"
.

 

.

 

 

.


8 years later....

 

 

" It's going to be a Valentine Day tomorrow, do you have any date? If you don't have, I can set you up with my friend, he was attractive too," it's one of Nagyung's colleagues.

 

" If okay Jiwon Unnie, I had rather sleep in then go out,"

 

" Tsk, okay, then see you next week, my boyfriend already waiting," she said.

 

" Ohhh, that puppy guy is already your boyfriend?"

 

" Hehe, yes, just a week ago, I need to go now, bye," Jiwon left the office and now only Nagyung is there. 

 

Nagyung quickly get her items and go out too. Nagyung walking up to her favourite cafe and order a coffee because the weather is cold. She then walk out and sit on at nearest bench there. 

 

Nagyung was enjoying her drink while watching people walking. A small smile yet sad smile on her face when she saw a pair of highschooler couple walking hand in hand. It's remind her of someone.

 

Unknown to her, somebody was sitting next to her. That person also enjoying the drink he have.

 

" What a cute sight," he suddenly said making Nagyung to yelp. 

 

 

 

" Who the heck--- Jiheon?"

 

 

 

Jiheon smile looking at Nagyung. 

 

 

 

" Hi, how are you?" asking the most basic question.

 

 

 

" I'm doing well," she replied.

 

 

 

" It's been 8 years, and now both of us already successful, you have said it back then that we can talk about us after the both of us become successful, so here we are,"

 

 

 


" 8 years have passed, that was a long time, you are right, it's the right time for us to talk about it," she also looking at Jiheon, smiling proudly.

 

 

 

Jiheon grow up so much. He become a man now.

 

 

 

 

Actually the both of them still keep in touch. Meet up for a few times but their hectic schedule prevent them from meeting up too much. 

 

 

 

 


" So, will you go out with me Miss Lee Nagyung?"

 

 

 


Nagyung nodded her head and Jiheon close the gap between them. The cold weather around them turn hot. They both pull away from kiss and smile was on their face.

 

 

" Let me walk you to your place, it's getting cold," Jiheon said getting up then intertwined their hands. Nagyung get up and they both walk to her place.