She is Cute (Gyuri x Jiwon)

Fromis_9 One Shot Collection

When actor Jang Gyul (Gyuri) fall in love with a girl group member, fromis_9 Park Jiwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Welcome back to Exclusive Interview. Here we have a very famous guest, no other than Jang Gyul, welcome," the interviewer said excitedly.

 

 

Jang Gyul smile and bow a little to greet.
" Hello, I'm actor Jang Gyul,"

 

 

" Welcome, welcome, wah.. you look so happy today, do you have any reason behind it?"

 

 

" Haha, nothing I just feel happy," said the handsome actor.

 

 

Then they talk about Gyul's new movie that only released last week and his drama that will start shooting at the end of the month. Gyul's new movie was a big success and he was so thankful to the fan and all the people involved in that movie.

 

 

" Alright, before we end this interview, I want to ask you the last question,"

 

 

" Sure, go ahead,"

 

 

" I heard that you have a favourite girl group which is fromis_9, do you have any bias in that group?"

 

 

Gyul's smile become bigger as the interviewer mentioned that group name.

 

 

" I do, it's was their main vocal, Park Jiwon,"

 

 

" How come she becomes your bias?"

 

 

" She is cute, I just felt happy whenever I saw her video or anything that related to her,"

 

 

" Oh wow, what a great reasoning there but be careful Mr. Jang, you might spark a dating rumor there,"

 

 

" No,no, my fans wouldn't mad about it, they actually keep telling me to date because I was single since birth," he joked.

 

 

The interviewer laugh along.
" Alright so, why not you leave video letter to her,"

 

 

" Oh, sure, where should I look, " he search the right camera before starting his video message.

 

 

" Hello Park Jiwon-ssi, I'm actor Jang Gyul, I enjoyed listening to your music, so I hope that you will always successful in anything you do, I'll always support you and I hope I can meet you someday, thank you and also please watch my new movie," he finished his video letter with his infamous eye smile.

 

 

" What a good video letter there and thank you for today Gyul nim, hope your movie will be more successful and I hope you can come here again,"

 

 

" Thank you too, I enjoyed it today,"

 

 

And the interview ended there.

 

 

Now, Gyul was at his van. His manager was at the driver seat.

 

 

" What did you said? She is cute? You must be out of your mind Mr. Jang," Manager Shin was mad at him.

 

 

" Oh ! That clown shoot me, there you go clown! Ah ha! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!" Gyul completely ignoring his manager.

 

 

" Yah Jang Gyul ! Do you even know what I'm talking about?"

 

 

Gyul sigh and put down his own phone then look at his manager.


" Chill... nothing will happen okay? I never said I want to date her or whatever, I'm just stating that I'm a fan of her, why are you making a fuss about it?"

 

 

Manager Shin look frustrated. He was afraid that the company's director will call him and ask about Gyul. He was afraid that Gyul will get into trouble. What if Gyul going to hiatus because of that. The reporter must have saw the interview where Gyul are in it. Gyul was too famous that a single rumor can destroy him.

 

 


" And why are you so worried? When the company I'm belong to, was mine, the director won't call you don't worry,"

 


Then it's make the manager back to his sense. Why would he worried when this actor he manage is the CEO.

 

 

" I almost forgot it," Manager Shin said.

 

 

Gyul shook his head, " Send me back to my home," .

 

 

" Alright Mr.Ceo,"


.


.

 

.

 


.

 


" Flover, hello.. it's Jiwon," Park Jiwon of fromis_9 is doing Vlive.

 

A day after, Jang Gyul doing the interview.

 

" It's been a long time," she said.

 

A lot of their fans are watching her and left a comment too. Jiwon is reading the comments and a comment caught her attention.

 

" Did you know that actor Jang Gyul was a fan of you and he leave a video letter for you?" She read the comment.

 


" Ah, really? Wah, what an honour, I actually aware that he was my fan and I also was his fan, I really like his new movie," she said and give a thumb up.

 


" I will search for the video later," she said then changed the topic.

 

Jiwon was talking about their song and their stage. After doing the Vlive for an hour she stopped and said goodbye to her fans.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


" Unnie have you saw the video?" it's Nagyung, they were at the living room.

 

" Which video?" she asked.

 

Nagyung show her phone to Jiwon and play the video for her.

 

" Jang Gyul leave you a video letter, can you believe that?" she said.

 

Jiwon still watching the video. She actually quite not believing it that Jang Gyul actually her fan. Like who will believe it if a famous actor actually fanboying over you.

 

" We have a free time tomorrow right?" Jiwon changed the topic.

 

Nagyung take her phone back and nodded. She left after that.

 

Jiwon was thinking about what should she do tomorrow or should she just stay in the dorm. 

 

Ding!

A message pop up in her phone. She quickly open and read it.


Jiwon smile and she went to the bathroom to wash up. She need to wake up early for tomorrow.


.
.


.
.


The next day~

" You going somewhere?" Hayoung asked, getting curious seeing her roommate all dress up in this early morning.

 

" Yeah, I have a meet up with my friend," she said, there is a little tone of nervousness in her voice.

 

Hayoung nodded and not asking for further more. Jiwon feel relieved and she go outside. She wearing her shoes and ready to go.

 

 


Ding dong~

The door was open by it own owner and put a big smile.
The owner pull the guest inside and hug her.

 

" Oh gosh, I miss you so much,"

 

" Same here,"

They were smiling, looking at each other with full of love. The house owner then close their gap. Only pull away after they feel they are out of breath.

 

Smile still on their face 

.
.
.
Now they both cuddling on the couch, watching some movie, while stealing a kiss from each other but more like it's the house's owner.

 

" I saw the video letter,"

 

" Ohh, how is it?"

 

" Well, kind of impressed with it,"

 

" Kind of? I should left a long video letter so that you will feel touch by it,"

 

" I would gladly wait for that, Actor Jang Gyul,"

 

" Then I'll be waiting for you to reply my video letter, Miss Park Jiwon,"

 

They both burst into a laugh. They found the topic is a bit funny for them.

 

" We should order the food Oppa," she said, and grab Gyul's phone.

 

" Oh you're right, just order whatever you want I'll pay for it,"

 

" Okay! "