Confession Song (HaWon)

Fromis_9 One Shot Collection

Hayoung plays Confession Song by Got7 along the way to Jiwon's place.

 

Hayoung likes Jiwon for a long time. They have been friends for almost 5 years. He was scared of confessing to Jiwon. What if Jiwon doesn't see him as a guy? 

 

So, his friend Gyuri told him to write a letter to confess but he can't think of any words to write. 

 

Hayoung decided to confess through the song he played in the car.

 

" I think this is the 3rd time the same song has been repeated," Jiwon said. She found it weird because the song played in Hayoung's car keeps repeating.

 

" Oh really, I think I forgot to put another song in the playlist," he said, nervously.

 

" Oh, alright," she said and continued playing with her phone.

 

Hayoung sigh in relief. 
" Jiwon-ah,"

 

Jiwon look up at him with a raised eyebrow. 

 

" Have you ever thought of dating right now?"

 

" Well, not really but if someone is interested in me maybe I'll consider it,"

 

" If I said I was interested in you, would you consider me too?" He asked.

 

" Do you like me?" She asked too.

 

Hayoung nodded as the car stop near Jiwon's place.

 

" I like you, not as a friend but as a woman, so can I be someone special to you?"

 

Jiwon smiled and nodded too, making Hayoung smile widely.

 

" You don't want to kiss me?" Jiwon asked.

 

Hayoung shook his head.


" No, we should go on a few dates first before that," 

Jiwon pouts, " Fine,"

 

Hayoung chuckled, " I'm just kidding," he said and reached for Jiwon's both cheeks before closing the gap between them.

 

They both smile in that kiss.