Cute Neighbor (Hayoung x Jisun)

Fromis_9 One Shot Collection

Hayoung just can't take his eyes off from his neighbor.

 

" Stop staring at her, you look like a stalker," his housemate said. He was standing next to Hayoung at the balcony.

 

 

" I can't, she is too cute," Hayoung's eyes still fix on the said girl.

 

" Ask Chaeng to set you up, she was his senior," said that smiling puppy lookalike. He also look at the same direction but more to the other girl.

 

" I rather ask Jiheon instead of Chaeng, he will make fun of me for sure," he said. He can imagine how will the younger guy react if he ask about it.

 

" Tsk," 

 

Now both of them are not talking. But then the puppy guy suddenly got some brilliant idea.

 

" You know what? I have a good idea,"

 

Before Hayoung can answer back that puppy guy already waving to their neighbour.

 

" Hey Jiwon, wanna join usthis evening? We will have a barbecue party," he asked.

 

Hayoung frown when he heard that. They don't even have the ingredients to do that.

 


The said girl look up and smile. She saw her neighbours, both standing at the balcony.
" Sure, we both will be there, what time is it?" 

 

" Nice, 6pm, be sure to be there by that time," 

 

Then, Jiwon give 'ok' sign before continuing to do whatever she was doing earlier.


" What was that Gyuri?" Hayoung asked.

 

" What? Let's go, we need to buy items for that," Gyuri heading inside to grab his jacket and wallet also the key.
.


.


.


.


It's evening which mean the barbecue party should start now. Gyuri and Hayoung was setting up for the said barbecue party.

 

Now, Hayoung start grilling the meat.

 

" What time is it?" He asked.

 

" Almost 6, they will be here sooner, "

 

Hayoung not talking further more but he don't know why he feel a little bit nervous.

 

" Nervous there?" Gyuri asked, as he can see that Hayoung look stiff.

 

Hayoung denied. Gyuri will make fun of him if he agree.

 

" Don't be, just talk usually like how you do,"

 

Surprisingly, Gyuri cheer him up. So he nod and focused on grilling again.

 

Then, the house's bell ring. 

 

" I'll get it," Gyuri offered and Hayoung just nodded again.

 

Gyuri get to the front door and welcome their guests.

 

" I thought there will a lot of people here, as you mention it's a barbecue party," it's Jiwon, beside her there is another girl that same height as her.

 

" Four are enough," Gyuri said and lead them to the backyard.

 

Hayoung saw them at his corner's eye. But he pretended to busy himself by grilling the meat. It's not a lie though because he really do that.

 

The both girl sit at the table that was set up by the guys and Gyuri walk toward Hayoung. 

 

" Talk to her, I'll handle this," he said and take the tong from Hayoung's grip.

 

Hayoung slowly walk toward the girls and he greet them.

 

" I'll help Gyuri," Jiwon get up and try to help Gyuri.

 

After Jiwon gone to help Gyuri, Hayoung just smile awkwardly at the other.

 

" Can I sit here?" He asked and the other girl nodded. 

 

Hayoung sit down, a little bit nervous. He was looking elsewhere but not to the other girl beside him.

 

" How is the cafe?" He begin the conversation.

 

" Fine, just little chaotic, got lot of customer," 

 

" I see, look busy from what I heard,"

 

" How about you? Did you get hire to compose any song?"

 

" I do but it's not soon, because they want it two months later,"

 


" Oh, sound great, you must be busy too," she said.

 

Hayoung agreed because he will be a little bit busy for the next two months. 

 

" Em, well, do you have a free time tomorrow?" It's the girl that asked.


" I do, why?" 

 

" Do you want to come the cafe? I have a new recipe for you to try,  the last time I asked you about my new bread's recipe it's sold quite well, I think your choice actually good,"


" Then can I ask for a date as for a return, Jisun?" He asked sincerely, while smiling.


Jisun's face start turning it colour to a light pink. She can feel her heart skip a beat by Hayoung's question.

 

" S-sure," she said while taking a sip from the coffee that prepared on the table.

 

" It's a date then," he look at the younger girl beside him. 

 

How can this girl become so cute, that what he thought.

 

" Awhh, they're so cute, finally my friend won't be single anymore, I wonder when will I end my single life too," Jiwon said it, almost like a whisper.


Gyuri that was still busy grilling heard it from the short girl.

 

" I can end it for you," he said, looking at Jiwon and give a smile.

 

" W-what?" 

 

" Why? You don't want it?" He asked.

 

" It's not like that, I just thought you actually like Saerom unnie,"

 

Gyuri chuckled and shake his head. 

 

" Saerom? Nah...she have a boyfriend, remember Seoyeon? Chaeyoung's friend? That was her boyfriend,"


" Really? That's a new news to me," she a bit shock hearing this new gossip.


" We should be like that two, so let's have a date later," he boldly asked.

 

Making the small girl's face beside him heating up.