That’s Okay

Growl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I opened the door, a wide smile is shown in my face as I brought kimchi spaghetti for Minhyun. He's been craving to eat this since yesterday. I am excited to see his face shining with happiness if I told him that I brought his favorite. However, the smile on my face quickly faded when instead of Minhyun, ajhumma is standing near the door angrily. I frozen and just stood on my spot not knowing what to do.

" where have you been?" She walked towards me angrily.

" I...I " my mouth couldn't form a word. My body's began to tremble.

" So, it's true?" She hit my left cheek with her palm.

" you got a boyfriend " and another hit.

" That's why you're leaving Min-" her angry face turned horrified and she put her hand down that was about to hit me again on her side. Staring behind me I heard her whisper " Minhyun "

My face turned to where she was looking and I found Minhyun with a shocked looked in his face. I was about to hold his hand but he already ran away from us. Worried, I followed him quickly while I heard ajhumma's footsteps running with me. Considering how active Minhyun is, we coudn't catch up with him, I couldn't even glimpse even his back. I ignored ajhumma as she was running with me and I just run as fast as I could. My mind went blank, I couldn't notice all the surroundings where I'm running. All I'm thinking is to get to Minhyun.

A loud screaming made me wake up from my trance, I stopped , thinking that something bad happend and it involved my brother. However, my eyes widen as I saw a car fast approaching towards me. I curved my body and shut my eyes tightly waiting for the car to hit me. I was preparing myself to receive the pain coming from the car but it didn't come, instead I heard a loud screeching sound. I looked up and my eyes widen in shocked when I found Kyungsoo, stopping the car with his bare hands.

Making sure that the car stopped fully, his face turned to me with a worried looked in his eyes. He picked me up and carried me bridal style before running so fast not minding the crowd that surround us. My eyes are glued to him as his arms are holding me protectively. As we reached a place with no people, he put me down gently and his eyes travel to scanned my body.

" Baby, are you hurt?" His both hands are rested on my shoulders. He squinted his eyes and touched my red cheek gently " what happened here? Did she do this? "

I shook my head " I'm not hurt.. I'm okay. but Minhyun.. we need to find Minhyun " my hands are tagging his shirt and my voice implying how worried I am about my brother.

His both hands are now resting on the sides of my face and he stares at me with his gentle eyes " hey..hey.. baby.. calm down " his thumb caressing my cheeks " you know I can find h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter