Meaning Of You

Growl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, everything went smoothly. I'm not sure how did Kyungsoo did it but ajhumma didn't laid her hands on me for a week. She's coming home late I don't know why and maybe she's too tired cause she just went straight to bed.

" then you have to slowly stir the sauce " Kyungsoo said with his serious voice. Apparently Minhyun liked his kimchi spaghetti that's why I asked him to teach me how to make it. We are now at his kitchen in their home. I've already met few of his brothers and their mates when I'm coming here, while he told me that the other mates were busy with work and school and the wolves can't leave them alone.

I never thought that a man could looked so manly and cool while cooking until I saw Kyungsoo wearing his apron and so engrossed in preparing the ingredients. I nodded my head as I am stirring the sauce. Then I suddenly thought of something and asked him.

"Kyungsoo, I am just wondering..if Jongin can teleport and Yixing can heal wounds...how about you?"

He stares at me with his gentle eyes " it's nothing special"

" Kyungsoo is the strongest among all of us. He can create an earthquake just by stomping his feet. I bet he can even carry our house and moved it somewhere if the situation calls" I looked behind us and I saw a guy grinning widely. His smile is square-shape.

" You're exaggerating Baekhyun" Kyungsoo glared at him.

The guy called Baekhyun stuck out his tongue " It's true though., he's just being humble."

My eyes flickers between Kyungsoo and his brother Baekhyun. Almost smiling, amused at their bickering. Kyungsoo probably noticed, he stares at me and smile " don't mind him..he's Baekhyun , my childish brother "

Baekhyun glared at Kyungsoo and smiled widely at me " annyeong Jieun, nice to meet you!"

I smiled back at him and bow my head shyly.

Kyungsoo glared back at him " aren't you leaving?" He snorts.

" I am...I just want to check what time you will finish?" We just came home and were hungry" Baekhyun snorts back

" almost..around 10 to 15 minutes" Kyungsoo answered, his eyes are now on the pot. " Baekhyun ! bring me a glass of water I'm thirsty" A lovely voice shouted coming from the living room. Baekhyun eyes glow before I heard him spoke " coming my love"

I turned my attention to Kyungsoo while Baekhyun is heading towards the living room with a glass of water. My eyes are on him as he was busy in cooking. He glanced at me briefly and smiled " why are you looking at me like that?"

I curved my lips into wide smile " You're cute"

He squinted his eyes " what do you mean I'm cute?"

Doesn't he want to be called cute? I laughed a little " I just find your bickering with Baekhyun cute " .

He grinned. " wait until you meet the giant"

I furrowed my brows " which giant?"

" It's Chanyeol..he's been coming home so late because Dara unnie is working overtime" I turned my head to the owner of the voice who just came from the living room.

" Yangzi unnie" I bawled. I havent seen Yangzi unnie for almost a week too. Kyungsoo said that she went back home to visit her parents.

The woman smiled at me " annyeong Jieun, how are you?"

" I'm fine unnie..thanks to Yixing oppa"

" that's good to hear, okay what can I help you with?" She asked.

" Noona, I am almost done. Maybe you can help Jieun to prepare the plates then I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter