Been Through

Growl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the middle of the night,  panicked courses through my body when I found myself alone on my bed, in my room. Was It all a dream? But I can still feel Kyungsoo's touched. His warmth embrace that made me feel safe and sound.

" You're awake"

Wide-eyes I turned my head to the owner of the voice. There he is, walking towards me with a wide smile in his face. He sat down on my bed and I quickly wrapped my hands over his neck. " I thought it was just a dream"

He chuckled and wrapped his hands on my waist. " Yixing hyung said you need rest so, I didn't wake you up and just brought you here"

He what? Realizing what he said I quickly pulled away from the hug. " How? What about my stepmom and Mina? Did they see you?"

He smiled at me and place a chaste kiss on my nose " don't worry about it. They didn't see me!"

My forehead creased " how?" He's about to talked when saw a puffy black smoke in front of us and a tall handsome guy appeared suddenly. I shrieked and moved closer to Kyungsoo's side. His hands on my waist held me tighter.

" Jongin, of all the places in the room you chose to appear right in front of us...You're scaring her " Kyungsoo said while glaring to the handsome guy in front of us.

The handsome guy grinned and scratched the back of his neck " Sorry noona, I miscalculated "

I looked at Kyungsoo confusedly.

" He's Jongin, my brother..he can teleport " Kyungsoo said with his deep voice.

I nodded and stared at the guy in front of us. He just stood in front of us, gave me a wide smile before he spoke " Annyeong, Jieun noona"

I returned his smile shyly and I stares at Kyungsoo " hmm..so he teleported us here?"

" Hmmm " he stared back at me. His hand gently touch my face " I've prepared everything so you won't get hurt "

He knows! He knows what I am going through inside this house! My eyes are looking at him softly " so...you know?"

" Yes, baby..don't worry anymore...I will protect you" The warmth of his both hands are now gently placed at the sides of my face.

He swiftly moved me to lie down on my bed and gently tucked me up. " Now , continue your rest. I will see you tomorrow morning hmmm" he cooed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter