My Turn To Cry

Growl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" we're werewolves"

" we're werewolves"

" we're werewolves"

His voice echoed in my ear. He can't be serious. " You are joking right?" I looked at him in the face and his eyes still looked serious. He shook his head " it's real, Yixing hyung were able to heal your wounds because he has superpower. Each one of us are gifted with some powers by our ancestors"

I looked at him in disbelief. " Are you really?" Is it really true?"

He nodded his head " hmm.. in fact you met me both in my human form and my wolf form"

My mouth open widely " you mean that black wolf I met at the school backyard?, is that how you were able to know about my wounds?"

Kyungsoo nodded his head.

Shocked. I shook my head and muttered softly as if I am talking to myself " It can't be true, werewolves are just old tales. There's no way that they exist in this era"

Kyungsoo let out a deep breathe and walked away from me " then I have no choice but to show it to you" He stood at the wide space near the door. He started to remove his clothes and I quickly covered my eyes with my both hands and looked away. " What are you do-". I stopped when I heard a sounds as if there's like a bones crackling then it stopped after a few minutes.

I removed my hands from my eyes and turned my head to face him. I open my eyes widely when instead of Kyungsoo, I found the black wolf I met before standing in front of me with his eyes looking at me intensely. Slowly, I headed to the wolf and scanned his whole body. I reached my hand and asked hesitantly " Kyungsoo? Is that really you?"

I jolted when the wolf reached and my hand in response. " I can't believe this !" Amazed, I started to his fur. " It's really you Kyungsoo!" I grinned when I looked at his eyes that has the same expression as Kyungsoo. I let out a laughed when he my face. " okay..okay..stopped it...it's..it's tickling".

The wolf stopped and started to walked again towards the big space near the door where his clothes are messily placed . He looked at me as if telling me that he's gonna morphed back to being a human. I looked away and covered my eyes. Then I heard that bone cracklings sound again that lasted for a few minutes.

" Do you believe me now? " I heard Kyungsoo's deep voice. Then he continued to talked softly " You are not scared of me right?"

I removed my hands from my eyes and face him. He is now walking towards me with his clothes on. I shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter