Through The Night

Growl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trigger Warning- Mentioned of Abused

Just when I thought that my life gotten better, here I am, curved on the floor within my room, tears are flowing silently on my eyes while footsteps can be heard that are slowly fading followed by a loud bang on my door. I slowly got up from the floor limping towards my bed, wiping my tears ,I took the remaining medicine on my drawer. I glanced at the mirror checking if there's any visible wound on my face. I sighed in relief when I don't see any but my expression quickly change when I saw the wounds I had on the other part of my body.

I winced while applying medicine on my wounds. I looked horrible. My shirt were distorted while some parts have a little stained of blood. Minhyun will be back any moment so I can't be looking like this. He went with Mina somewhere I don't know. I quickly changed my clothes when I heard the door opened downstairs. As I am not still satisfied with my appearance, I quickly covered myself on the bed and pretend to sleep, exactly just I heard foosteps from the hallway and my bedroom door opened " Noona".

" let's go Minhyun, she's sleeping already. You can tell it to her tomorrow" I heard Mina spoke followed by sound of my door closing. I stayed frozen on my bed, while the tears that I managed to stop earlier is threatening to fall once again. " I'm sorry Minhyun" I mumbled. And maybe because of the beatings I received, I was too tired to get up thus I fall asleep right away.

xxxxxxxxx

Welcoming another person in my life means I have added one person that I need to protect. Or it's just what I want to believed. I just don't want them to worry about me ,dragging them into what I'm going through. I have succesfully avoided Kyungsoo during the entire morning classes and I wasn't planning to come to our hang out place this afternoon. However, my plan was ruined when someone stopped me while I was quickly getting away from the crowd of students during afternoon break. Looking behind me, I found Kyungsoo. His forehead creased " why are you in a hurry? Lets go together!".

I faked a laugh "ahh.. I'm not actually going there, I have something to do in the libr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter