Aid From the Paranormal? Go get em Confidence Man!

4Ever

 

IT'S HAPPENING TONIGHT GUYS AND GALS!!!

TOP’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G:See you then! :)))))

Wonder what’s so important? I guess I will see later, I thought to myself. Putting my phone away, I resumed my journey through this new art gallery in Gangnam. It’s quite nice, put sadly nothing special, I always look for new pieces, and art is spiritual to me. It’s a whole different world, one of ink, canvas, paint, graphite, and virtually everything unknown. Anything and everything can be or not be art, all of it is interpretation. I kept walking down until I saw a painting that caught my eye.

Hanging horizontally, a canvas painting, of two grayed out figueres, male and female, backs facing each other, slumped down and huddled, the ground was a beautiful shade of green and there was a cherry tree separating the figueres, the tree had so many shades of pink, and was so bright and full life. Everything in the picture was so bright and colorful, except the sky, the sky was out like a void. I looked to the name of this painting, 사과 (Apologies). The artist’s name was purposefully blanked out. As I thought over this painting, an old man with a cane stood next to me. The elder had long hair, and was wearing a robe of great design. Although small in frame, he commanded respect for his age. However he had a feeling a loving grandfather would give off.

“Quite the beauty, no?” He asked with a soft tone.

“Indeed.”

“Shame the message is one of sorrow.”

“What do you see in the image?”

“Two people who love each other yet they refuse to say it out of fear of the unknown.” And with that he looked down and shook his head. 

“Quite the tail, although I agree-”

And with that the man was gone. It’s official, I’ve gone insane. Ghosts are not real.. Right? No, but delusional people do exist. Regardless, the ghost grandpa made me think hard. This painting has drawn me in, this was odd as for how beautiful it is, it is an average image. But something about this painting brought sorrow, yet there was also a feeling of… hope?

As I looked to the painting one last time, I noticed something I didn’t notice before, in the black void, a sentence was made in white paint. A sentence that I know was not there before. “알려지지 않은 것을 두려워하지 마십시오. 그녀에게 가라.” (Do not fear the unknown. Go to her.) And with that revelation on the image, I left the gallery in shock. It’s imagination…. Right? I had to get ready for my meeting with Gayoon anyways.

Driving back to the house I called Youngbae for advice.

“Hey Seung, what's up?”

“Are you a risk taker?”

“Depends on the situation, but I think I’m a moderate.”

“Romantic situation?”

“Ahhhh, well, I can’t answer what your instincts can.”

“That doesn't help Bae.”

And with that he did a quick chuckle on the phone, “Listen Seung, I’ll just say this, we take risks everyday, applying for our job, our albums, the tours, the contracts, all of it can be removed in a day.” “Your gut got you into this industry and look at BigBang now, I’d say your instincts are pretty good.” “If your instincts for this girl say yes, then do it, I know you Seung, you are strong even if she says no.”

“Hmmmm, thanks Youngbae.”

“Anytime, good luck.” And with that the phone clicked and all I had now was just me and my instincts.

Arriving home, I didn’t change out of my suit, I merely re-sprayed my cologne on me and touched up my hair. I also brushed my teeth and took some gum to chew. A mere pitstop, to fix me up. I got back into my car and I drove to my park, I should name it something. Maybe one day.

As I drove up to the old gate, I already saw her car in front of the gate. No Gayoon however, meaning she was already inside with the key I gave her, as the months passed I realized she can be trusted with one, only she, Jiyong, Youngbae and my mother and sister have a key. Normally I don’t build trust that fast, but let’s just say she was a certain bias of mine. As I opened the gate something flashed in my mind

Do not fear the unknown. Go to her. Do not fear the unknown. Go to her. Do not fear the unknown. Go to her. Do not fear the unknown. Go to her.

It’s official Choi Seung-hyun. You are insane. Bah, just my cigs acting up on my brain, I haven’t smoked in a while. But ghost grandpa did have a point, I can’t fear this forever, I must pursue this feeling or end it. And maybe she didn’t come for this reason, why not just try now. It’s like the first time we hung out, only this time instead of snow it's a chilly dusk evening.

As I walked in I saw her standing in front of the pond. She seemed at peace.

“Hey.” I said walking up behind her.

“AHHHHHH!” She screamed out in surprise, which made me jump in the process. So much for peaceful. “Seung!” “Don’t do that.” She said, punching me in the arm.

“All I said was hey.”

“Shush you sneaky man.” And with that I saw the jacket I gave her folded nicely in her arm. “Soooo um I came to give you this back,” she said, and said it in a tone that even she wasn’t sure if that’s her reason.

“Oh um it’s fine, you can keep it.” 

“No no it's okay, it’s so big plus you know it umm smells like you.”

“Is that bad?” I teased

“No no, of course not you um smell very nice.” She said getting very red. “It just ummm… oh it smells like cigar smoke and you know I can’t have that so yea…” she said trying to save her self.

“Ahhhh yes, good point.” I said, “How about this, I’ll give it a good wash and I’ll return your jacket.”

And with that she got even redder, “No no no need,” she said, holding it up to her face to hide her shame and to… sneak a smell?

“Umm listen Gayoon, I have to ask you something.” I said, I was ready to end this feeling. “Do not fear the unknown. Go to her.” Thanks ghost grandpa.

“Wait, Seung, I need to ask you something first, can you close your eyes?”

“Umm sure?” I said, I was confused, but I trusted her. I closed them and herd her say something under her breath.

“Now or never Gayoon.” She said whispering. 

And with that I felt something warm on my lips. But it was so sudden, I have no confirmation of what it was but I had a good feeling. She kissed you. I opened my eyes to a Gayoon who was a full tomato.

“Oh my God I’m so so sorry please I was being stupid,” She said distressed and with even more embarrassment. Now she bowed frantically, “Please don't be offen-”

I stopped her, “I… don’t mind.”

“Rea- really?”

I only nodded back, still in shock, I tried my luck, “Can we try that again but with my eyes open?”

Her face still red, but she smiled, “Yes.” 

And with that we kissed, officially. 

“Now what?”