This...... Feeling?

4Ever

 

 

This should be fun since we finally have TOP’s POV. Enjoy guys and gals.

TOP’s POV

2013, December, 05, Thursday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to wear? A hoodie and joggers goes all the way, but I don’t want to look lazy. Suit? Nah, too formal. Why am I stressing? This is just a hang out between friends,.. Right? Just friends? Just friends. No… I saw the look in her eyes. I heard her voice shake when she said bye. Does she mean more than just friends? No Seung, no, people don’t fall in love on first sight, that’s just a cheesy cliche… that I wish was real. I don’t like her right? I mean Daesung was the one who introduced me, if I liked them then I would’ve found them on my own, right? Seung, mutual friends exist. Damn it, why am I such a complicated person. I need a cigarette. 

“Ughhhhhhh,” I groaned internally or so I thought. Turns out I didn’t and I had the entire group look at me in confusion, as I lay on the floor of the dance room, except Youngbae looked concerned.

“Everything alright, Hyung?” Yongbae asked his concern, still visibly showing. “ You didn’t harm yourself during practice right?”

“I’m fine Yongbae thank you, just thinking,”

“About what?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing, just trying to make plans with a… friend.” Curse my big mouth. 

“Do we know this friend?” 

“No Jiyong, it’s an out of work friend.”

“Ahh didn’t know those existed with you,” He joked.

“Screw you,” I said as I shoved him, all he did was respond with a laugh. I mean he’s only half right, but in my defense this line of work dosen’t give you a lot of time for friends outside of work. But when opportunities come, I need to take them. And in this case being with her, who I like, potentially, is a great opportunity. Why not make a new friend? How though? Let me ask someone who has knowledge in this.

I walk up to Youngbae and whisper, “Could I talk to you outside, Youngbae?” “After practice of course.”

Youngbae looks back in confusion and a little worry, “Of course Seung, is everything alright?”

“Yes it’s just a private matter,” I say easing his concerns.

Youngbae nods back but relaxes, alright we have some help. 

Break time was over and it was back to practice. Personally I was never a fan of dancing for the most part, but dance practices were always fun, and repetitive. But I was still thinking on what to wear, casual wear, maybe but what? Hoodie? Bomber Jacket? Both? C’mon Hyung just focus, she’s a friend, just be casual, but maybe a mix of formal too. Yea, t-shirt, bomber jacket, and jeans, and high-tops, perfect. All black too, she’ll love it Hyung. But remeber she is still a friend, maybe.

“Hyung, c’mon you keep messing up and this time really badly,” Daesung said while laughing.

Waking up from my thoughts, I realized that I was five feet away from everyone. “Oohh,” I say slowly moving back towards them, and I gave a small smile to mask why I was moved away. What felt like an hour we eventually finished and Youngbae and I went to a small cafe next to our building.

“What’s up Seung?” Youngbae starts, “Everything is alright, right?”

“Yea, so remember when I told you back at MAMA that I went to go see an old friend?”

“Yea why?”

“I only half said the truth, in reality I took someone to see him, another idol, and I liked being with her-”

“Her?”

“Yea, her, her name is Heo Gay-oon, and I enjoyed our time together.” “She’s the singer from the group 4Minute.”

“Well I’m glad you made a new friend Seung, but I’m not seeing the issue, ooh wait.” “You like her don’t you?”

“Well, I don’t… necessarily know.”

“Look Seung, from a professional standpoint, our work and romance is iffy as it is, but with another company it’s even harder.” “But from a personal standpoint, I want you to be happy Seung, I know you know your gut and don’t fight it, if you do like her or feel that you could, go for it.” 

“You think?”

“Do it Seung, I have to head home but you deserve to be happy Seung and if this girl is just making you feel this way, then I truly think you should do this.” And with that Youngbae nods to me and walks away.

As Youngbae left I truly reflected on his words. He was right, this could be a career mess and potential killer, the paparazzi here are vulchers and they will do anything to get their scoop. And I can handle this, with her, I have no idea, it would harm me more to know I did something to damage her career. 4Minute has great potential and I don’t want to ruin that for them. But I feel something for her, even on that night, even with the running makeup and soaking wet misshelved appearance, she caught me. She intrigued me, but I barely met her. I can't like her already. 

“Did you want another coffee sir?” The waitress asked me as she walked up to me.

“Actually if I could have a hot chocolate this time, thank you,” I say, handing her my cup.

“Oh of course no problem.” She says as she walks away.

The hot chocolate was just for more time. I know the cafe is closing in a little but I can’t bring myself to come home until I have confirmation on my thoughts. I need to review what could happen. But what if she doesn't even feel these things for me? Then try anyways, you're not the first guy with these feelings. I already made plans with her, let’s just enjoy this than. Let her take the lead with the hangout. Let her take you to the food, to the locations, and then just see how it goes. Best idea I will have for now I guess.

“Here’s your drink sir,” the waitress said, handing me my hot chocolate and my bill.

“Thank you.” As I paid my bill and then I took off with my hot chocolate. As I went home with a more clear plan and a better state of mind, and with Youngbae’s help and support I had only one thought.

This is going to work.