CH12 [P2/6]

Welcome to our Home (An NCT Dream Vampire AU - Canon Compliant) Humor, Romance, and Drama ;)

 

7llin' in the Dream


Episode Six: Dear my DREAM, I'll be there for you [P2]


Chapter Twelve


-

 


  They were all on the white couch on the second floor.
  Jeno's eyes widened.  "Do I have to go into the dog house now?"
  "Mhm," Chenle said.
  He whined and collapsed on Renjun.
  "Goodnight, guys," Mark said.
  Chenle stood up and talked like you would to a puppy, "Let's go down, Jeno-ah, come."
  Jisung and Renjun laughed.
  Jeno straightened like he couldn't believe it'd happened.
  "You better run now," Jisung said to Chenle.
  "I'll go down and sleep now," Jaemin said.
  "I'll see you tomorrow, son," Chenle said to Mark.
  Mark had his hand in a chip bag.  "Sleep tight," he said.  As everyone headed for their beds, he said, "We need to make breakfast in the morning, okay?"  He meant him, Jaemin, and Chenle.

 

-

 

  Haechan had remained on the couch, while Renjun and Mark had gotten in their beds.  They were on the same floor and they had all heard it.  Jisung had started Rock, Paper, Scissors, and Jaemin had immediately sung the telly-tubby song:  Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, Po.
  With his eyes on his phone, Haechan huffed in amusement.  Renjun's laugh had been muffled by his blanket.
  Mark said tonelessly, "Don't fight."
  "Jaemin is weird for sure," Haechan said.
  Mark put his arms under his head and said, "Hey, Haechan, you're the weirdest." 
  Renjun huffed and pushed his blanket down.  "Mark is the weirdest," he said, grinning.

  
-

 

  Chenle loved his bed.  It could comfortably fit them all.  He wanted to cry when his aching body sighed in relief.
  "Whoo-hoo," Jeno said and plopped on top of him.
  Strangely, the weight hadn't hurt.  Jeno could deny it all he wanted, but he acted like a dog.  "Go to your house," he said, patting his side.  He ignored him.  "I won't give you a treat, then."
  He immediately rolled off.

 

-

 

  Jaemin giggled as he blocked Jisung from entering their room.  He couldn't help himself.  He'd fed, he'd slept, he felt so good.
  "Go go go go," Jisung said, gesturing for him to move.  Brat.
  He let him go and started up the ladder.  Jisung had got his wish and got to sleep on the bottom bunk, where at home it'd be the opposite.  "What's this leaf doing here," he yelled.  "I'm like Ponyo on a leaf."
  "Oh ho ho," Jisung said.  He made a noise in excitement and sat on his bed.  "Wow, it's nice."
  Jaemin grinned.  He started banging his feet on the bed.
  "Let me set my alarm."
  He started smacking the bed.
  "Hey, second floor, second floor," Jisung called.  He growled.  "Cut it out."
  Jaemin laughed and alternated between banging his feet and smacking.  "It's not Apartment one-oh-two, but Apartment two-oh-one."  He put the leaf decoration over his head and said, "Could this be what it's for?"  He let it go.  "No, I don't think so."
  He sat and faced it.  "What is this?  What...  What...  What is this for?"
  "Excuse me...  Room number two-oh-two," Jisung said.  "Sleep, please."
  He put the leaf over his head again and said, "What is this?  I mean...  I just don't know what it's for."
  Jisung laughed.  "It has no use, it's just decoration."

 

-

 

  Jeno wiggled into the dog house and said, "Honestly, if I didn't know it's a dog house, this place would've been fine."
  "Doesn't it feel pretty nice there though?" Chenle said.
  He lifted his legs and pulled the blanket up.  "Knowing it's a dog house..."  He put his legs under it.  "...makes me not want to sleep here.  It feels like I really am sleeping in a dog house."
  "Puppy.  Puppy house," he sang and Chenle laughed.  "Let's eat in the puppy house."

 

-

 

  Haechan stood and raised his arms.  "Guys, goodnight," he said goofily.
  Renjun huffed as he headed straight for Mark.  "Turn off the lights," he teased.  It must have been frustrating knowing he'd still have to wait.  The cameras wouldn't stop rolling until they thought they'd fallen asleep.  He'd been frustrated all day and no way in hell would he go to sleep without spending time with Jeno.
  Haechan tripped over the beanbag chair and hit his foot on the bed frame.  He crumpled beside Mark and held his foot.
  Mark cracked up and patted his back.  "I saw it, only I saw it," he said.
  Renjun ran to the end of his bed and leaped to Haechan's bed.  He moved to Mark's bed.  Haechan had just sat up when he pushed him down.  He rolled over him and landed between them.  Mark had the most calming energy of the entire group and he let it wash over him.
  "Did you hurt yourself?" Mark asked Haechan.
  "Yes," he whined and put his arm over Renjun.
  Renjun closed his eyes and hummed.  Haechan's energy felt like pin-pricks, not painful, just a warning.  It spiked and he sat up.  He opened his eyes to see him holding his nose.
  Haechan said, "Ugh, Renjun-ah, your hair smells."
  He and Mark laughed.
  Patting his chest, he said, "No, the charcoal-"
  "Renjun...  Renjun-ah-"
  "The charcoal was too strong."
  "I think you got fangs on your head.  It's poking my nose."
  Renjun pulled him down and stuck his nose to his head.
  "Agh, please, I'm sorry.  I'll never do it again."
  He let him go and laughed.
  "I'll never do it again, forever.  Ugh."
  "Let me go lower," he said and wiggled down.

 

-

 

  Mark wondered what it must be like for Renjun.
  In Canada, guys didn't touch as much as they did here.  It'd taken years to adjust and Renjun didn't just receive friendly touches, not that they weren't friendly.  But he'd seen him remove his shirt nearly every time he'd been fed from.  He always had hands, arms, mouths, and tongues on his body.  And here, as a friend, he'd happily snuggled between him and Haechan.
  Haechan put an arm over Renjun to reach him.  When his hand made contact with his chest, his heart beat faster.  How did Renjun handle it all and not die of an emotional overload?  If he were him he's not sure he'd be able to handle it.
  "Hush now," Haechan said.  He patted his chest.  "Once upon a time...," he began in English.
  Mark found his pronunciation and limited vocabulary adorable.
  "White snow princess... in castle."
  "Uh-huh," Renjun said.
  "She wants to be a Queen... but King... done... wanna lose..."
  Renjun chuckled.
  "So, they start fight... but Queen has, uh, magic skill-"
  "Strong magic power," Renjun said.
  "Magic skill.  So Snow White-"
  Renjun said, "Is that... Elsa?"
  "Is die.  She is..."  He looked to the heavens.  "...now a star."
  Mark cracked up.

 

-

 

  "Oh," Jeno said.  He turned the round blue light on-off-on-off-on-off.
  "No, Jeno, no," Chenle said.  "Wait.  Sleep."
  He went limp and pretended to snore.

 

-

 

  Jaemin banged his feet on the bed, laughing.
  "Please, I'm a little tired, really," Jisung said.
  Leaning over the edge he laughed, "Hahahahahahaha."
  He made a sound in disbelief.  "Crazy... are you crazy?"
  "Hahahahahaha."
  "Quiet down," Chenle called.
  "Be quiet," Jeno called.  "Let's sleep."
  Jaemin came from over the edge and demanded, "Hey, Room three-hundred.  Dog House, be quiet."  Jeno yipped and he laughed.
  "Let's sleep now, I'm tired," Jisung said.
  Jaemin laid down.  "Good night."
  "Good night."
  Two seconds later...
  Jaemin raised to his elbows and said, "Doggie Jeno, sing a lullaby."
  He let out a heartwrenching howl.
  They laughed.
  "You aren't Gollum," Jisung said.
  Jaemin laughed and said, "Jeno, Doggie, sing a lullaby."
  He howled again.
  Jaemin laughed.
  Jisung said, "He's so cute for some reason."
  "Doggie Jeno, sing a lullaby."
  He howled again and sang an EXO song, "I love you.  I am a wolf and you are the beauty."
  "I really want to sleep now, for real," Jisung said.
  Jaemin laid down and hugged his pillow.

 

-

 

  Jeno and Chenle played Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who'd turn the light off.
  Jeno lost and said, "Agh, come on, you're closer.  It's hard for me to get out."

 

-

 

  Renjun and Haechan had gone to their own beds.
  They and Mark played the same game and Renjun lost.  He had to flip light switch after light switch to figure out which ones turned off what.  He only found a few and they dealt with the few lamps still being on.
  Now, they just had to wait for the cameras to stop rolling and for the staff to leave...

 

>>>Read Chapter 13:  Dear my DREAM, I'll be there for you [P3/6]

 

This will be the first completely original chapter of the story ^^

I'm so proud of it and I'd love to hear your comments about it.

No pressure if you prefer being a silent reader though ;)

Just enjoy the story.

 

Chapter 13 SUMMARY:

Mark has to fight off an obnoxious Haechan... shocker. And Haechan proposes an idea to help their relationship and it's Mark's weakness.

Renjun finally gets to spend time with Jeno in the dog house, but it doesn't go as well as he'd hoped.

Chenle has a major setback with his transition and has to make an important decision.

The others are absolutely no help at all. [CH13]

 

Don't forget to UPVOTE if you enjoyed this chapter :)