-Nine-

If I could go back...

"You're sure? Absolutely certain that this is what you want? I will support you but there's no going back if you make this decision." Miyeon stood in front of Minnie with tears in her eyes. "I'm sure I have to let you go find someone more deserving of you." 

 

Minnie sighed softly. "I kinda thought you were finally over her..." Miyeon looked up at her. "I'm sorry..." Minnie smiled sadly at her. "It's okay. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up...besides look at me I won't be single for long I'm a catch." She tried to lighten the mood. 

 

Miyeon laughed softly as she cried. "You really are Nicha Yontararak. I know of at least one girl who's been pining for you since the day she met you. Even before all the fangirls." Minnie tilted her head. "Who? Yuqi? I thought that was just a crush..." Miyeon shook her head. "You didn't see the way she always looked at you." 

 

Minnie hummed thoughtfully. "Well she is pretty cute. And I guess I will need a date to my own wedding party? Breakup party? I mean we can't exactly waste all the catering and the venue the time it took to secure it. Maybe I'll ask her." 

 

Miyeon laughed softly. "I'll try to bring Shuhua but I don't know if I'll be able to find her." She wiped her eyes looking down. Minnie smirked crossing her arms as she looked at her. "Cho Miyeon if there's one thing I know about you is you always know where your Shuhua is. Even when she avoided you for months you always found her. It's like your super power. Go on then go get your girl. I'll call the guests and explain that it's no longer a wedding but they're still welcome to come." 

 

Miyeon kissed her cheek and ran out of the room she had a feeling she knew exactly where Shuhua would be. 

 

There was a knock on the door and Shuhua sprang from where she was laying on Soojins bed crying. She ran to the closet hiding inside. Soyeon rolled her eyes and opened the door. "Miyeon took you long enough. She's in the closet. Can you two just talk it out already you're interrupting very important business." She pointed to Soojin in her bed her normally flawless hair looking a bit messed up. Miyeon made a face and went to the closet. 

 

She tapped lightly as she knelt down. "Shuhua come out I know you're in there. I want to talk." Shuhua held the door closed. "Nuh uh go get married then we'll talk I'm not going to let you let me ruin this for you!" Miyeon sighed. "I broke off the engagement. Minnie deserves someone who loves her back." 

 

Shuhua peeked. "You love her go win her back you have time." Miyeon shook her head. "I do love her but not like that. There's only one person I've ever felt that way for I just didn't know how to say it." Shuhua looked curious but stayed quiet. 

 

"Her name is Yeh Shuhua she's an adorable taiwanese girl who can be a huge brat... but I've always loved her...Even when she threw my favorite blanket in the mud cause I called someone else 'Babe' back in grade school." Shuhua looked at her her eyes glistening unsure. 

 

"Come on we have things to talk about but we need to go somewhere else. These two have a lot of love to catch up on as well." Shuhua looked embarrassed and ashamed for taking up the two girls time. 

 

She climbed out of the closet bowing to her older friends. "I'm sorry." Soojin laughed softly pulling the grumpy looking Soyeon closer. "It's fine Shu baobei." Soyeon started to protest Soojin using the pet name on her ex-girlfriend but was quickly silenced by a pair of soft lips. 

 

Miyeon held Shuhuas hand the entire time scared the girl might run if she let go. She led her to a familiar spot their bench. It was in the perfect spot under a tree. It was shady and had a good view of the courtyard surrounding it. 

 

She sat gently pulling Shuhua down next to her. Shuhua played with her fingers nervously. Miyeon lifted the girls chin making her look at her. "I meant what I said Yeh Shuhua. It's you it's always been you. I was just as scared as you were. But you held on longer. I should have too." She kissed her forehead. 

 

Shuhua looked at her her eyes shining with unshed tears. "What about Minnie unnie...She'd be a great wife..I wouldn't...You don't have to settle for me..." 

 

Miyeon crossed her arms. "You know I always knew you were a dummy but I never knew you were this much of a dummy." Shuhua looked up at her sniffling. "Hey unnie that's me-" She was cut off by Miyeons soft lips pressed against her own. 

 

Her eyes widened in shock but she soon gave in to the warm feeling. The kiss was soft and sweet. No urgency just pure emotion. They only pulled back to catch their breath. Miyeon gently cupped Shuhuas cheek. "Does that prove to you that I'm not settling? That I belong with you?" Shuhua blushed nodding. "I-I always wondered what they meant when they said you get butterflies in your stomach." 

 

Miyeon smiled at her. "I found that out the first time you sang to me. I felt it then I feel it now. I'll spend the rest of our lives feeling it with you by my side. If you'll let me." Shuhua nodded hugging her. "I'm sorry for being so mean to you before." 

 

Miyeon caressed her head. "It's okay you're forgiven." Shuhua nodded. "I'll still make it up to you." Miyeon smiled. "I know you will." Shuhua pulled back and looked at her. "Was Minnie unnie okay when you told her?" Shuhua asked. Miyeon smiled sadly. "She was disappointed but the same as Soojin she knew from the beginning who I belonged to." 

 

Shuhua nodded. "I should make her a card. 'Sorry for stealing your fiance. Thank you for taking good care of her while I sorted myself out' Is that to much?" She asked. Miyeon just laughed incredulously. "Why don't you just give her a card with Yuqis number on it. I'm sure that will cheer her up plenty." She nudged her gently. 

 

Minnie meanwhile appeared at Shuhua and Yuqis door. "Is anyone here?" She peeked in the open door. "I heard there was a pretty Chinese girl here who wanted to help me with my broken heart." 

 

Yuqi appeared at the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around her. "Damn it who left the door open!?" She looked at Minnie who respectfully held her hand over her eyes. "I'll just wait outside then." She backed out closing the door behind her. 

 

Yuqi quickly fumbled with her dresser putting on the first thing she could find. The first thing she found just so happened to be a sweater stolen from Minnie by Miyeon that was then stolen by Shuhua that was then stolen by Yuqi. 

 

As she opened the door Minnie looked her over smiling dorkily. "I've been wondering where that sweater was. You can keep it it looks cuter on you anyway. Call it a gift." Yuqi blushed. "W-What are you doing here?" 

 

Minnie hummed. "Well my fiance is in love with your best friend so I thought as revenge I'd come see you and make sure you fall for me." She joked. Yuqi blushed. "What if I already did fall for you?" Minnie chuckled. "Then you've made my master plan just that much easier. Now Yuqi can I please come in I'd like to get to know you a bit better." Yuqi nodded immediately letting her in.