-Six-

If I could go back...

Two weeks. That's how long it was before Miyeon gave in and called Shuhua. She seriously missed her. 

"Hey..." Shuhua had answered feeling a bit awkward she knew the woman was mad at her. "Hey what's up do we need to do wedding planning stuff?" Miyeon bit her lip. "No I just missed you.." Shuhua hummed in response. 

"You miss me? It's been two weeks I think you could live without me for that long." Miyeon frowned though she knew the girl couldn't see. "What are you going to do when you get married and go live in Thailand with Minnie and her family?" Miyeon pouted thinking about it. 

"I don't know...I'll call you every day!" Shuhua countered. "And what if I'm busy?" Miyeon grumbled. "Yah Yeh Shuhua stop acting like you aren't affected by the distance too! I know you! We haven't been apart this long since you went to see your family back in Taiwan that one summer." 

Shuhua chuckled softly. "Maybe I missed you just a little. Why did you call unnie just to yell at me?" Miyeon really didn't know. "I was gonna ask if you and Soojin wanted to come on a double date with Minnie and I. It will be fun." She made the excuse. 

Shuhua hummed and could be heard talking to someone beside her quietly. "Jinjin says okay. When?" Miyeon was a little annoyed hearing the sweet nickname. "Friday after Minnie's recital?" Shuhua hummed agreeing. "Sounds good. Text me the details and we'll come watch the recital with you as well. Soyeon composed the music Minnie is playing after all." 

She heard more whispers and a soft giggle from Shuhua. "I gotta go bye unnie." Miyeon was upset. "Bye Shu love you." The phone was hung up without a word. 

Minnie suddenly appeared behind Miyeon with flowers. "Mi~" The tall girl hugged Miyeon from behind. Feeling her tense body she pouted. "Are you okay? I was gonna ask for a date but I think you're not okay." 

Miyeon smiled apologetically. "Sorry Minmin." Minnie smiled at her sweetly. "It's okay I'll just come to your place instead and smother you with hugs and kisses." Minnie snuggled into her neck gently pecking her chin. 

Shuhua was laid in Soojins bed their arms and legs tangled together. "I hope this is okay. The double date." Soojin smiled softly. "I trust you Shu. I know if you had any doubts you'd tell me." Shuhua kissed Soojins cheek. "You're the best you know. I'm sorry I made you wait so long." Soojin smiled at her softly. "I understand...I know what it's like to have feelings for someone who loves you but not the way you want." Shuhua gently kissed her hand. "You deserve so much better than me you know." 

Soojin hummed. "Maybe but you're the only one I love." Shuhua blushed. She had begun to see the woman different. She no longer just saw her as her friend but as someone she could come to truly love. She leaned in and kissed her softly. Soojins eyes closed as she kissed her back. Their kisses soon turned more heated ending with the two women not getting much sleep that night. 

Friday night came and Shuhua and Soojin walked into the auditorium. They spotted Miyeon near the front and walked her way. "Hey unnie." Shuhua waved with her free hand the other laced with Soojins. 

Miyeon patted the seats beside her. "Come on I saved you spots." Shuhua ushered Soojin in first the woman taking the seat directly beside Miyeon to the older girls disappointment. 

Miyeon focused on the stage as she saw Soyeon and Minnie on stage. They bowed as it was announced. "Miss Nicha Yontararak will be playing a song composed by Miss Jeon Soyeon. Please silence all devices and be seated." Shuhua leaned her head on Soojins shoulder watching. 

Soojin smiled seeing her best friends work always made her smile. Minnie began to play her fingers dancing across the ivory keys with purpose. The speed and accuracy with which she played would be impressive to anyone but especially to anyone who knew anything about piano. 

Miyeon heard whispers behind them. "I hear she's got a twelve key reach...her fiancee is a lucky woman." Miyeon was a bit annoyed by the vulgar meaning behind the comment. 

Shuhua could tell and turned to the women whispering harshly. "Maybe instead of fantasizing and making inappropriate comments about a soon to be married woman you could go out and find someone for yourself. Your behavior is sad." The girls looked mad but stayed silent. 

Miyeon leaned over Soojin a bit. "Thank you Shu." Shuhua nodded. "Even if we're fighting I won't let someone else upset you. That's my job after all." 

Soojin laughed softly pinching Shuhuas cheek. "You're so cute when you're being all protective." She smiled. Shuhua looked up at her puckering her lips. Soojin leaned in and kissed her gently as she cupped her cheek. "Get a room you two." Miyeon said. 

As the last notes were played Minnie stood up and bowed. Flowers were thrown on the stage. The woman had Many admirers. She was handed a microphone as she carefully picked up one of the flowers. "Thank you for your kind reception I couldn't have done this without my friend Soyeon writing this beautiful piece. So make sure you show her even more love and enthusiasm." She smiled motioning to a blushing Soyeon. 

"Now if youll excuse me I have a beautiful fiance to take this flower to." She winked and made her way off stage. 

Minnie found Miyeon in the lobby. "Hey where's Shuhua and Soojin? I thought they were coming." She kissed both the girls cheeks. Miyeon looked grumpy as she pointed to the two practically making out in the corner. "Never leave me alone with them again. I don't like being the third wheel." 

Minnie laughed softly. "We could do the same thing if you want." She wiggled her eyebrows playfully. Miyeon rolled her eyes. "Not in public your fangirls might kill me." Minnie smiled at her kissing the top of her head. "Come on then let's pull those two apart I'm getting hungry." 

They arrived at the cafe for their double date Soojin and Shuhua had been clinging to eachother the whole time. Minnie as usual also couldn't keep her hands off of Miyeon but was much more discreet about it. 

They sat down at a booth Soojin smiled. "I'll pay tonight as a thank you for inviting us. I really liked your performance Minnie you're impressive." Minnie smiled at her. "Thank you Soo. I can pay though as a thank you for coming to my recital." Soojin and Minnie went back and forth for a bit debating which one of the two should be allowed to pay.

Miyeon looked down sadly. "What's wrong?" Shuhua looked concerned. "Is this about what those girls said?" Minnie paused. "Wait who said what to you?" Miyeon sighed. "They didn't say it to me we overheard it...They we're talking about you in a pretty...gross manner." 

Shuhua repeated what the girls said. "She has a 12 key reach her fiance is a lucky woman." She leaned into Soojin. Minnie blushed deeply at this. "O-Oh." Minnie was embarrassed she was still a and was planning to be til their wedding so the fact that people would think that of her flustered her. 

"I uhh...I'm the lucky one here. Miyeon is amazing in every way." She tried to compose herself. Miyeon squeezed her hand. "It's okay Minnie you don't have to be shy Shuhua is a too." 

Soojin smirked while Shuhua blushed. Miyeon looked between the two her eyes widening. "What the hell Shuhua what happened to waiting?!" Miyeon sounded like a jealous girlfriend. Shuhua rolled her eyes. "It shouldn't matter to you. I love Soojin so I gave my body to her. She treats me well and makes me feel good. So it's none of your business if I'm a or not!" Shuhua stomped off into the bathroom. 

Miyeon followed her wanting answers. "Yah! I thought we were best friends and we told each other everything?! What the hell is happening to you?! You don't tell me anything anymore!" Angry tears streaked down both of their faces. 

"I guess maybe we're not best friends anymore Miyeon." Miyeon felt a pain in her heart at the girls words. "Yuqi is my best friend. She's the one who is there for me all the time instead of off galavanting with her girlfriend." Miyeons heart was breaking more and more. 

"Maybe I shouldn't be your maid of honor...I'm sorry I won't be able to participate in your wedding. I'll still go if you would allow but I can't be apart of your wedding party." Shuhua said the cruel words barely any emotion showing on her face. 

She turned and walked out of the bathroom leaving a crying Miyeon. She went out and took Soojins hand. "Come on I need cuddles stat." She bowed to Minnie. "You should go get her she'll need you Minnie-shi." Minnie and Soojin we're shocked by the icy aura of the girls words. 

Soojin and Shuhua arrived in Shuhuas dorm. Soojin looked worriedly at Shuhua. "What happened back there? Are you okay?" Shuhua nodded. "I did what I had to. She was accusing me of being a bad best friend so I told her the truth. She's no longer my best friend only Yuqi is." 

Just then Yuqi popped out of the bathroom. "You said what? Shu..." Shuhua smiled sadly. "We all know it's true we both got in relationships and drifted apart." She shrugged. "That's just how it goes sometimes." 

She pulled Soojin to the bed. "Now come on I need cuddles. It's been a long day." Soojin looked concerned still but obliged laying with the girl wrapped up in her arms. 

Minnie carried Miyeon in her arms. The girl looked so small crying against her shoulder. Minnie didn't know what to do. She whispered softly. "Hey Miyeonnie. It'll be a okay you just need some time apart. I'm sure you'll make up on no time." She only cried harder. 

She tried to speak but only sobs and jumbled words came out. "Shuhua...Not...Anymore... bridesmaid..." Minnie thought carefully trying to piece it together. "Shuhua said she doesn't want to be your maid of honor anymore?" Miyeon nodded letting out another loud sob. "Ah Baby maybe it's for the best you can always have Rosé step in." Miyeon shook her head. No one but Shuhua Yeh Shuhua would do.