-Five-

If I could go back...

Shuhua was never one to dress up but when she appeared at Soojins dorm in a dress with light makeup The older girl was stunned. "Wow Shu you look great." Soojin looked her over. "Let me go finished getting dressed you can come sit and wait on my bed." She let her in. 

 

Soyeon looked up at Shuhua as she entered their room. She eyes her suspiciously. "What are you doing? Are you playing with her feelings. You better not be Yeh Shuhua or I will personally..." She began to threaten her but Shuhua held up her hands in surrender. "I had a long think about it. Miyeon is getting married. There's no reason to hold onto hope anymore. So I am ready to move on. I have always liked Soojin unnie just not like I liked Miyeon unnie. But something feels right about this. I promise I will treat her well." 

 

Soyeon glared at her. "If you don't you know the consequences. You remember what happened to the last person who made Soojin cry right?" Shuhua nodded remembering the poor guy who unfortunately had a meeting with Soyeons custom bedazzled bat. 

 

Soojin came out of the bathroom in a dress with her makeup done. "Let's go I'm hungry. Seeya later Soso have fun with Yuqi." The two left and Soyeon deflated like a balloon. "Pft have fun with Yuqi yeah. Maybe it's our turn to go to the bar. Drink our feelings away and watch Disney movies til we pass out." 

 

Shuhua pulled the chair out at the restaurant for Soojin. "Shuhua we didn't have to come anywhere fancy isn't this expensive?" Shuhua smiled and sat across from her looking at her worried face. 

 

"You have always fed me good food. And I can't cook so here's me giving you good food. You deserve it unnie. You deserve all good things." Soojin blushed a bit. "Of course I fed you good food if it weren't for me you Miyeon and Yuqi would survive on ramen alone." Shuhua laughed. 

 

"This last year was rough. I ate so much ramen." Soojin sighed softly. "I knew I shouldn't have left you to fend for yourself." She joked. 

 

They fell into a comfortable rhythm as they spoke it was like Soojin had never left. At some point during their lunch and she's not sure when Shuhua had reached out and taken Soojins hand by reflex. 

 

The older woman looked into her eyes biting her lip softly. As much as she loved the action she had to know. "Shuhua I have a question..." Shuhua knew what she was going to ask. "No I'm not over her yet. But I'm working on it. And if you're willing to be patient maybe you can be the reason I finally do get over her." She looked down. 

 

"It's selfish of me I know. But I really am trying. I want to stop hurting." Soojin stood up and went to Shuhua hugging her. "Hey you know I'll never leave you right? I've loved you for years when all you saw me as was an unnie. What makes you think I wouldn't stay by your side now?" 

 

Shuhua looked up at her. "But what if I hurt you? I don't want to hurt you." Soojin smiled sweetly at her. "Then I will be hurt but at least then we will have given it a try. Which is better than not trying and always wondering if we would've worked out." 

 

Shuhua hugged her tightly. "I promise I'll try my best. I'll make you happy unnie!" Soojin kissed her cheek. "Yeah you better otherwise Soyeon might hunt you down." She joked but Shuhua knew the truth. 

 

After their lunch date Soojin insisted on walking Shuhua to her dorm but Shuhua shook her head. "Noo now is when I take you to a movie...or the mall?" Soojin smiled at her. "A movie sounds good." Shuhua nodded and they began to walk down the street twords a nearby movie theater their arms entertwined. 

 

Soojin left a few kisses on Shuhuas cheek the younger girl had no clue about the lip prints on her cheeks as she waited outside the bathroom for Soojin. She hummed to herself until she saw Minnie and Miyeon enter. 

 

She tried to duck her head not wanting to see them but Miyeon immediately recognized her. She pulled Minnie to Shuhua quickly. "Shuuuuu what a coincidence we-" She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "Who's lipstick is that?" 

 

Shuhua widened her eyes. She was about to wipe it off when Soojin came out automatically holding Shuhuas bicep. "Baobei~ I'm all done let's go." She looked up at Miyeon and Minnie. "Oh hey Miyeon it's nice to see you again. Minnie." She bowed politely. 

 

Miyeon looked at Shuhua with an unreadable expression. suddenly she grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bathroom locking the door behind her. Soojin and Minnie were confused. "So what movie are you two seeing?" Minnie asked in an effort to fill the silence.  

 

In the bathroom Miyeon stared Shuhua down. "What's up? You're suddenly dating Soojin? What happened you never even tried to date her before cause you were so hung up on that dumb girl who you won't even tell me about!" She looked annoyed. 

 

Shuhua sighed. "I realized I really have no hope so I finally gave up. Soojin is beautiful and so sweet and patient. Why not give her a chance." Miyeon rolled her eyes. 

 

"Well can you tell me who she is now? Cause she's really a for letting you get away." Shuhua shook her head firmly. "It's a secret I will take to my grave." Miyeon turned around pissed off and walked out of the bathroom. She grabbed Minnie's hand and pulled her twords the theater they were going in. 

 

Shuhua came out and sighed wrapping her arm around Soojin. Soojin looked at her worriedly. "You okay?" Shuhua nodded. "She demanded to know who my long time crush was. I still don't have the heart to tell her that the woman she's so mad at for breaking my heart is her." She smiled softly at Soojin. 

 

"But that doesn't matter cause I'm taking my broken heart elsewhere." She smiled cheekily at Soojin before kissing her cheek. 

 

"You're lucky I don't have lipstick on otherwise I'd get revenge for covering my face with lip prints." Soojin blushed. "They looked cute on you I couldn't resist. I reapplied while I was in there!" She kissed both of Shuhuas cheeks leaving two big lip prints." Shuhua laughed faking annoyance but didn't wipe them off. 

 

"Wow unnie who knew you'd be so possessive as to mark me with your lips." She joked. Soojin blushed and gently hit the girls shoulder. "Come on lets go watch our movie." Shuhua nodded and led the way to their theater. 

 

Miyeon tried to enjoy the movie with her fiance. She tried very hard but when she saw Soojins lip prints all over Shuhuas face she felt something deep inside. 'My Shushu has never hidden anything from me before aside from her crush. Also is she really so desperate she's going out with Soojin?' 

 

Soojins Beautiful and talented and everything someone could want in a girlfriend she knew it. The girl was basically a chef. But she also knew that until now Shuhua felt nothing for her. 

 

She felt a fire in her chest she had never felt before unexplainable and unyielding. She pulled Minnie close to her the taller woman squeaking in surprise at the action. Miyeon kissed her deeply attempting to distract herself with her beautiful loving talented fiance. And Minnie had no complaints.