❄️ chapter 26: the invitation to london

Spring Snowflakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY NEW YEAR! South Korea Royal Family Celebrated New Year With a New Family Member, Please Welcome Miss Youngro!

[+145] [-20] happy new year everyone! i really am happy with the fact that we're having miss youngro as new member (soon) of royal family!! she looks so sweet and fresh!

[+210] [-87] Gosh. Lucky b*tch.

[+72] [-5] lol it's funny how they let a mere commoner like her becoming a part of royal fam

[+402] [-44] Can't people just stop being salty? Crown Prince is clearly falling for her (so hard). They're gonna be married this month so deal with it.

[+153] [-18] truly a match made in heaven! happy new year indeed for south korea!

[+20] [-420] don't you guys know this b*tch is actually leeching the royal fam for the sake of her father—

 

 

CLICK.

Youngro forcefully locked her phone screen and threw her phone away on her bed.

For the past few weeks, she had been avoiding the internet and social media platforms, as ordered by the Crown Prince. She knew, it was for her own good. But that day, unlike the other days, somehow she just got tiny bit more curious on how the netizens view her and her current status with Sooho and his family. So, there she was, scrolling through online articles and social media feeds just to found out tons of comments with various sentiments. Some would be happy for her and supporting her fully, yet some others would attack her through the online platforms.

It didn't last long. She only spent less than 10 minutes on the internet, browsing for her own name. And she thought, that was enough for the day. Maybe it was better for her to get off the online media again. Maybe she would just monitor the trends through the report summaries from Kangmoo or Secretary Gong.

The girl heavily sighed as she stared at the yellow sapphire ring on her finger. Her engagement ring.

Those were just words from unknown users... but it somehow hurted her feelings.

 

"Miss Youngro?" Someone called her name from the outside. It was Boonok's voice.

Youngro was lost in her thoughts until she didn't realize the young maid had been knocking on her bedroom door several times. Therefore, the girl responded this time, "Come in!"

"Miss Youngro," the younger woman finally pushed the door opened and curtsied, greeting Youngro. "Stylist Lee and Miss Maeng is here."

 

 

❄️

 

chapter soundtrack:
lovely - park jung eun

 

“Oh, Youngro."

The Crown Prince shifted his view from his laptop screen to the woman who just entered his study room. A soft smile appeared on his face as his eyes caught her grinning widely. With anticipation, he fully left his focus from his work and wondered what just happened that day until it made her looks so happy like that.

"What happened?" He asked softly, raising both his eyebrows to Youngro. As his eyes caught the sight of her giggling to herself, he couldn’t help but widened his smile. “I see, some good news?”

Youngro nodded quickly as she plopped herself on the sofa at the Crown Prince’s study room.

She had been spending some of her times there, chatting with Sooho, especially discussing the preparation of their upcoming royal wedding. These days, she had started to feel more comfortable being around him. She didn't even hesitate to crack a joke and teased the Crown Prince with her casual attitude whenever she spent her times with her friends. And it seemed like the Crown Prince had started to open up more to her.

 

“The wedding dress looks so beautiful.”

“Oh?” Sooho rested his chin on his hand, his eyes were gazing at the girl. “Stylist Lee had finished it?”

“They still have to do some minor adjustments… but it’s almost done.” She replied. "But I can already see the final look. I can't wait... to finally wear it..." she said in a low tone, her fingers fidgeting.

The girl bit her lower lip then peeked at the Crown Prince as she couldn't hear any response from him. She caught the man staring at her with a cheeky smile. 

"So, you can't wait for the wedding day to come?" He responded this time. He sounded as if he was holding back his chuckle with that teasing tone.

"I–" Youngro covered , her eyes rounded. "I didn't mean it that way— Wait. It's not that I'm not looking forward to the wedding, it's just that I—"

Sooho hummed, raising an eyebrow. He showed a questioning look to the girl, however one of the corner of his mouth lifted up. The man was indeed teasing her.

 

"Sooho-ssi." The girl whined as she realized that she was being teased.

 

The Crown Prince finally left out a chuckle, his eyes squinted as he smiled widely at Youngro. "Sorry. I just like the way you're panicked. It's adorable. You look like a bunny." He said.

It wasn't the first time Youngro heard someone telling her she resembled a rabbit. But this time, it was coming from the Crown Prince. So, this man thought of her that way too?

"Why do I look like a bunny?"

 

 

Upon hearing her question, Sooho spent some good seconds studying the girl's face once more. He had seen her almost every day now. And for so many times, he couldn't get over the fact that Eun Youngro was such a beautiful woman. She was pretty, and he didn't know how she did it but she looked even prettier each day. As for today, Eun Youngro looked so pretty with her peach colored dress, the color of her blushes and lips were almost resembling the color of her dress. The colors complimented her looks really well.

Now, back to the question— why did she look like a rabbit? The question triggered a grin on the Crown Prince's face as his eyes landed on the girl's face. "It's just that... your rounded eyes, small nose, and your... lips? I don't know. Sometimes your features and your behaviors, it reminds me of a rabbit."

Sooho himself realized that for the last few days, Youngro had been being more opened and relaxed whenever she was around him, compared to the first time they met. Nowadays, Sooho could finally see the carefree, easygoing, and cheerful Youngro. Without her knowing, Sooho had also been watching her while she was staying at his mansion. The girl really got along well with everyone— literally everyone.

When they were having a new year's eve dinner, Sooho saw Youngro chatted with some maids after they wrapped up the dinner that night. She looked as if she had been friends with the maids for years. He didn't know what they were talking about, but he could clearly see one of the maids were trying so hard to hold back her laugh as Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter